Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    WWS wrote:
    Update on Philly please....

Well, it's COLD. Otherwise, the city's good...Eagles were embarrassing last night though, so no one's happy about that. Typical sunday in Philadelphia. Thanks for asking, though.
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    Mr Derp wrote:
    WWS wrote:
    Update on Philly please....

Well, it's COLD. Otherwise, the city's good...Eagles were embarrassing last night though, so no one's happy about that. Typical sunday in Philadelphia. Thanks for asking, though.
    LOL!THAT WAS FUNNY
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    All these "sales" and all these "updates" ... just sayin' ... ;)
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    JV130312 wrote:
    All these "sales" and all these "updates" ... just sayin' ... ;)
    no
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    smoke20smoke20 Posts: 50
    this just in. the same reliable source who told me about the philly concerts way before they were announced told me that there will be a dvd and a big bootleg release of the philly shows coming in late spring or summer
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,615
    smoke20 wrote:
    this just in. the same reliable source who told me about the philly concerts way before they were announced told me that there will be a dvd and a big bootleg release of the philly shows coming in late spring or summer

kool-aid-man.jpg
  • Options
    logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 469
    smoke20 wrote:
    Compilation DVD of the 4 nights or DVDs (compilation or full shows?)?
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024* - Seattle I & II | Wrigley I & II
    [82*]
  • Options
    smoke20 wrote:
    8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Wow late Spring/early Summer? You know the shows were in October right?

And if there is a boxset, then no MP3 bootleg version to pay for/download from here?

I just want to listen to the shows we attended via MP3 a few weeks after the show like everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!

The lack of info makes things worse too, which means a Summer release might be true, argghhhhh,

But we love you and will wait however long it takes to hear the sweet sounds of the Philly shows that arent crappy audience recordings
  • Options

And if there is a boxset, then no MP3 bootleg version to pay for/download from here?

I just want to listen to the shows we attended via MP3 a few weeks after the show like everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!

The lack of info makes things worse too, which means a Summer release might be true, argghhhhh,

But we love you and will wait however long it takes to hear the sweet sounds of the Philly shows that arent crappy audience recordings
    keep the faith :D
  • Options

Thanks D
    Maybe I should pickup some Bon Jovi bootlegs in the meantime
    lol
  • Options

Thanks D
    lol

I think I go for the new Creed mega box set :)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options

Thanks D
    lol

I think I go for the new Creed mega box set :)
    nah,im up for kate perry mega-deluxe,golden edition cargo :mrgreen:
  • Options
    davidosdavidos Posts: 471
    As far as a DVD... I was at the 10/27 show in the 5th row and I didn't see any cameras by the stage... If they were shooting a DVD son't you think they would have a bunch of cameras?
  • Options
    Nittany1bnNittany1bn Near Philadelphia Posts: 214
    davidos wrote:
    As far as a DVD... I was at the 10/27 show in the 5th row and I didn't see any cameras by the stage... If they were shooting a DVD son't you think they would have a bunch of cameras?

the last 2 shows (10/30;10/31) had a ton of cameras...i was at all 4 shows and the last 2 had way more cameras, and there were a ton "implied consent" signs everywhere stating that purchase of ticket implies consent for use of image, blah,blah,blah...so i would think it would be those 2 shows on dvd packaged with the 4 shows on cd. just speculation of course. i wish they would just put up the mp3 boots on the site in the meantime...i'll buy them all and the boxset i promise
  • Options
    Nittany1bn wrote:
    davidos wrote:

the last 2 shows (10/30;10/31) had a ton of cameras...i was at all 4 shows and the last 2 had way more cameras, and there were a ton "implied consent" signs everywhere stating that purchase of ticket implies consent for use of image, blah,blah,blah...so i would think it would be those 2 shows on dvd packaged with the 4 shows on cd. just speculation of course. i wish they would just put up the mp3 boots on the site in the meantime...i'll buy them all and the boxset i promise

First night I was by Mike's side. There were I think 3 hand held camera member's onstage. One by Mike, one by Stone & one down below the stage. Also for the 2nd night too. Plus don't forget, both night's, well all 4 night's, the 2 huge screens up front broadcasted the whole event. So yes, they can do all 4 night's on DVD & Bluray. Night's 3 & 4, there were more camera crew. They were everywhere's. Plus those signs by the doors when entering were plastered on all sides of the Spectrum.

The wait on the mp3's & flac's, not sure why it's taking so long for those to release. I can understand about the CD's. Maybe a special combo package or something. But downloadable content? Let's just hope nothing get's edited out.
  • Options
    gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 442
    maybe they're going to wait and release a 4-show box set on or near 10/22/2010, to celebrate the 20 year anniv. of their first show... (this has probably already been mentioned, but i'm not about to sift through 150+ pages of complaints. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    gusturtle wrote:
    maybe they're going to wait and release a 4-show box set on or near 10/22/2010, to celebrate the 20 year anniv. of their first show... (this has probably already been mentioned, but i'm not about to sift through 150+ pages of complaints. :mrgreen:

If i would have to wait a year after the concerts just to get a bootleg I will be very disappointed.
    SInce it has been so long, if i dont get a kickass dvd/bootleg combo pack thing that is awesome, im going to be really disappointed.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 442
    FrankieG wrote:
    If i would have to wait a year after the concerts just to get a bootleg I will be very disappointed.

oh, to have fan-recorded-cassette-tape-only bootlegs back again. then people could only complain to themselves.
  • Options
    I like the idea...LOVE the idea of a DVD and a boxset...but I just want the Kufala Boots for now. Just like every other show...
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    I like the idea...LOVE the idea of a DVD and a boxset...but I just want the Kufala Boots for now. Just like every other show...
    and u will wait for that :D
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    gusturtle wrote:
    FrankieG wrote:

oh, to have fan-recorded-cassette-tape-only bootlegs back again. then people could only complain to themselves.

Those are available now from Philly, they just don't sound as good as the official. The official have spoiled me.
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    I hope its on Blu Ray, cause DVD sucks
  • Options
    Oh...I'll wait...I'll wait a long time... :lol:
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    Oh...I'll wait...I'll wait a long time... :lol:
    give people 2-3 months more to work,,come one.. ;)
  • Options
    I'll wait, but I won't be happy about it...lol...
  • Options
    joke.jpg
  • Options
    blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    Love it.
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • Options
    Ok I'm dying already. i would at least like an announcement... I want to buy a bootleg, but the minute I spend my little $10 on a new boot, you know the announcement about Philly will be made... and I gotta save all my $10 for then!!

**shakes fist at recession**
  • Options
    bettielee wrote:
    Ok I'm dying already. i would at least like an announcement... I want to buy a bootleg, but the minute I spend my little $10 on a new boot, you know the announcement about Philly will be made... and I gotta save all my $10 for then!!

**shakes fist at recession**

There's a recession? I thought that was over. :|