Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    tsarax wrote:
    Called the TenClub and asked if the August shows would be released as boots. He said he wasn't sure, but he thought so.

Wish it was a little more definitive than that. Guess we'll just have to be patient.

I think they will, Simply because there are American shows also in August..... I seriously doubt they'd antagonise some of their american fans by releasing some shows because they're a few weeks later.

At the end of the day this whole tour is in support of the new album isnt it? I doubt that they came all the over to Europe for the good of their health!! They came to support and promote the new album.
  • Options
    XOXOX LONDON O2 ARENA is a must! pleeeaaassseee... XOXOX ;)
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    The audience recording that's surfaced has amazing quality.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    Back home in Halifax now! Back on the 10club boards 4 life! And no 'buy button'!
    D'oh! :cry:
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:

Yep! The sp-bmc-12 source is not bad at all! pj2009-08-18d2t03 is pretty cool! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:

Is there a FLAC of this floating around...?
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:

Is there a FLAC of this floating around...?

I got ya on Facebook, right? ;)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Sure do...
    -Chris
    Male, 34

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
  • Options
    XOXOX LONDON O2 ARENA is a must! pleeeaaassseee... XOXOX ;)[/quote]
    The audience recording that's surfaced has amazing quality.[/quote][/quote]

Can anyone please PM with a link for the download?
  • Options
    REDVEDREDVED Posts: 65
    will any of the recent uk gigs be available on bootleg or even dvd ? :shock: :?:
  • Options
    MortalityMortality Posts: 156
    demetrios wrote:

How do you have everything Pearl Jam demetrios? Never ceases to amaze me. If you have time to send over a pm it would be greatly appreciated.

Just saw the show in Toronto and I really hope they have an official release, the crowd was intense.
  • Options
    Jimmyjamh wrote:
    The audience recording that's surfaced has amazing quality.[/quote][/quote]

Can anyone please PM with a link for the download?[/quote]

Same?
    -Chris
    Male, 34

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Sure do...

check ya pm! ;)
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,618
    anyone know if any decent audience recordings for Toronto may or may not exist in some dimension?
  • Options
    Mortality wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

How do you have everything Pearl Jam demetrios? Never ceases to amaze me. If you have time to send over a pm it would be greatly appreciated.

Just saw the show in Toronto and I really hope they have an official release, the crowd was intense.

It's dedication my friend. I love what I do. I love donating, giving, volunteering, supporting charities, using my time & life to something I love. There will be many, many user's out there that are jealous, selfish & totally untrustworthy (believe me) that they will try to hurt you or put you down; but ignore them. It's their lost & they will fall to dirt. Just keep doing what you love. :)

I hope too there is an official release. Personally, I hope there is an official DVD/Bluray release, with all the preset tracks & rarities played that happen that night, IMO, best show of the tour so far! 8-)
  • Options
    kingkeldkingkeld Posts: 18
    There is so much guessing why we haven't seen any of the boots available yet. Isn't it just this simple:

There is a new album around the corner. The boots have tracks from the new album. To not have DJs all over the world play the songs premature (and potentially "harm" their release plan), they wait making the boots available until the CD is out.

They clearly said within weeks of the shows.

...just my two cents.

I, as all of you guys, hope for the boots to come out ASAP, have downloaded the audience recordings etc. I hope that I (we) are right that they WILL release.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    kingkeld wrote:
    There is a new album around the corner. The boots have tracks from the new album. To not have DJs all over the world play the songs premature (and potentially "harm" their release plan), they wait making the boots available until the CD is out.

Then why play 'Got Some' on Conan O'Brien's show??? This performance can quite easily be played by DJ's all over the world. Then there is also performances of 'Got Some', 'The Fixer' and 'Just Breathe' on the Backspacer documentary that is all over the web and then there is also the snippets of each track from the album on Amazon apparently.

I will be incredibly surprised (and chuffed to bits!!!) if the Aug 09 shows get released by Pearl Jam.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    A PM of the London audience recording location would be appreciated. ;)

I have the feeling the European shows aren't getting officially released once again. :(
  • Options
    luxpjamerluxpjamer Posts: 837
    I hope that I'll have the bootleg of Rotterdam in a few weeks... I'll have to drive 11 hours down to Italy so it would be great to listen to this show again ;)
    Whitey222 wrote:
    A PM of the London audience recording location would be appreciated. ;)

I have the feeling the European shows aren't getting officially released once again. :(

I'm sure that they will. Rotterdam was recorded, there was a lot of equipment at the left of the stage.
    Beavis : Is this Pearl Jam?
    Butt-head: This guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder.
    Beavis: No, Eddie Vedder makes faces like this guy.
    Butt-head: I heard these guys, like, came first and Pearl Jam ripped them off.
    Beavis: No, Pearl Jam came first.
    Butt-head: Well, they both suck.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    There is audience recordings of Shepherds Bush, Berlin & London o2 gig floating about t'interweb ;)
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Any word on when they will mail the posters? Saw my future chicago posters and still waiting..... patiently.....
  • Options
    DOPE! wrong forum.....
  • Options
    [/quote]

Then why play 'Got Some' on Conan O'Brien's show??? This performance can quite easily be played by DJ's all over the world. Then there is also performances of 'Got Some', 'The Fixer' and 'Just Breathe' on the Backspacer documentary that is all over the web and then there is also the snippets of each track from the album on Amazon apparently.

I will be incredibly surprised (and chuffed to bits!!!) if the Aug 09 shows get released by Pearl Jam.[/quote]

Its not looking too hopeful, I emailed Ten Club and asked them and got this reply.

Sorry we do not have this information available at this time.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,
    Ten Club

On 8/21/09 12:21 PM, wrote:

Hi

I have just received your email regarding the offer from Townsend
    Records (Pre-order Backspacer and get 3 free tracks from the O2 show).

As I already have the album pre ordered with your website, could you
    tell me if the O2 show is getting released as part of the Bootlegs
    series?
    If it is not then I will cancel my pre order from your site and get
    it from Townsend Records, that way I will at least get some memento
    of the show.

Many Thanks
  • Options
    JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    I'm thinking they're only going to release the boots for shows supporting the album's release i.e. the shows they play after the album becomes available.

I sincerely hope not though, after Europe got no love in '07. :(
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I so want the UK shows to be released as bootlegs, but that response from them about O2 doesn't seem great. Mind you, maybe the band/powers that be, want to listen to the recordings over the next few weeks and decide which ones to release from this part of the tour....or maybe I am hoping!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    I so want the UK shows to be released as bootlegs, but that response from them about O2 doesn't seem great. Mind you, maybe the band/powers that be, want to listen to the recordings over the next few weeks and decide which ones to release from this part of the tour....or maybe I am hoping!!

Maybe its worth getting a petition!!

I suppose in all fairness they havent said a definite NO.
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 446
    If they wern't going to release the European shows, then why announce the bootleg program right before the European tour??

They usually announce the bootleg programs a few days before the tour in question, so i'm sure this will be no different. If they were only going to release the shows that took place after the album came out, they would have waited until then to anounce the bootleg program, and not annouce it right before the European shows.

I really believe that us Europeans will just have to be patient and wait until after the album is released as they contain new songs... but I don't think there is any reason to panic about not getting them. I'm fairly confident we will get the European shows,possibly minus the SBE show, since they don;t usually release those small club shows.

Hang in there guys... I reckon we'll get European bootlegs. :)
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    kingkeld wrote:
    There is so much guessing why we haven't seen any of the boots available yet. Isn't it just this simple:

...just my two cents.

I, as all of you guys, hope for the boots to come out ASAP, have downloaded the audience recordings etc. I hope that I (we) are right that they WILL release.

Final answer. Now let's all be quiet and wait patiently. First one to post gets no boots. :?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    JV130312 wrote:
    kingkeld wrote:

...just my two cents.

Final answer. Now let's all be quiet and wait patiently. First one to post gets no boots. :?

so what, i am listening to London Arena O2 right now in very good quality.... 8-)

And got Rotterdam '09 still buzzing around in my head.. as Nijmegen '07 / Arnhem '06 / Pinkpop '00 / Amsterdam '96 / Pinkpop '92 :lol:

who needs those boots anyway....
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    luxpjamer wrote:
    I'm sure that they will. Rotterdam was recorded, there was a lot of equipment at the left of the stage.

...which would be onstage monitor equipment. The boots are recorded with a mobile truck behind the venue.