Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    This is the email that i sent to the 10C:

Good morning 10C.

I just have a question about the 2009 bootlegs. Are the burn-on-demand cds going to come with a case just like the 2008's did?

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan

P.S. - Any idea when the first group of shows will become available?

And this is what I recieved:

Sorry Jonathan we do not have this information available at this time.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,
    Ten Club
  • Options
    apeman77 wrote:
    This is the email that i sent to the 10C:

Good morning 10C.

I just have a question about the 2009 bootlegs. Are the burn-on-demand cds going to come with a case just like the 2008's did?

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan

P.S. - Any idea when the first group of shows will become available?

And this is what I recieved:

Sorry Jonathan we do not have this information available at this time.

Best,
    Ten Club

Yes thats exactly the same reply I had to my question...... Must be on Auto Pilot!!!!!
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    apeman77 wrote:

Best,
    Ten Club

oooh, burn... (not you, but me!) I had an outburst and then they said they were working on it...and thanked me for my patience (can you say I was bitch-slapped :lol: ) don't make the same mistake i did.... which you didn't, that was a very very nice and polite email. too bad it's getting ready for the fall...i'd have buried my head in the sand.

Trust me, they are working on it...they have a lot on their plate!

They will get to you as soon as they know something...

ahem...be...patient... :mrgreen: *crawls under a rock*
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    PrlJam27PrlJam27 Colonia, NJ Posts: 346
    Why would they announce this so early with no information about it for so long?
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    PrlJam27 wrote:
    Why would they announce this so early with no information about it for so long?

My guess is so there were not 1,000,000 threads thoughout August and September asking if there will be boots. We can kind of put all the questions in this thread. And this way people know they are going to be available in the future, I think once the albulm is released.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    zzzzzzz....zzzzzzzz
    "Only curfews can keep us down"
  • Options
    tsaraxtsarax Buffalo, NY Posts: 245
    Whenever I see there is a reply to this thread, and then check to see it's not to say the bootlegs are available for ordering, a little part of me dies.
    05-02-03 Buffalo; 07-12-03 Hershey; 09-13-05 Hamilton; 09-19-05 Toronto; 05-10-06 Toronto; 06-27-08 Hartford; 08-21-09 Toronto; 05-09-10 Cleveland; 05-10-10 Buffalo; 09-11-11 Toronto; 09-15-11 Hamilton; 07-16-13 London; 05-10-16 Toronto
  • Options
    tsarax wrote:
    Whenever I see there is a reply to this thread, and then check to see it's not to say the bootlegs are available for ordering, a little part of me dies.

sorry still no bootlegs ;)
    IF YOU HATE SOMETHING,.. DONT YOU DO IT TOO
  • Options
    grungeyed wrote:
    tsarax wrote:

sorry still no bootlegs ;)

:lol:

thanks, thanks alot!!
    05-02-03 Buffalo; 07-12-03 Hershey; 09-13-05 Hamilton; 09-19-05 Toronto; 05-10-06 Toronto; 06-27-08 Hartford; 08-21-09 Toronto; 05-09-10 Cleveland; 05-10-10 Buffalo; 09-11-11 Toronto; 09-15-11 Hamilton; 07-16-13 London; 05-10-16 Toronto
  • Options
    well, the goods-section is unavailable at the moment... There's a small part in me praying for the bootlegs to show up as soon as the goods-section works again... Please?
    august 2006: Arnhem
    june 2007: Nijmegen
    august 2009: Rotterdam
    june 2012: Amsterdam
    june 2014: Amsterdam
  • Options
    Kirsten87 wrote:
    well, the goods-section is unavailable at the moment... There's a small part in me praying for the bootlegs to show up as soon as the goods-section works again... Please?

Well its back up now and.................... Nope there is nothing new!!!
  • Options
    they're def. waiting until "Backspacer" is released. I would imagine that is where they're trying to put their time and energy right now, and I'm sure they would like to sell more "Backspacer"s than Boots. They probably figure releasing the boots now might hinder the sales of Backspacer. I doubt it would affect the sales but It could be their thinking. Or maybe people might hold off on buying Backspacer if they just bought that nice shiny new Boot. Make sense? :?
    looking up...wondering if there is anything that you cannot do....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    we need the Rotterdam one..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    they're def. waiting until "Backspacer" is released. I would imagine that is where they're trying to put their time and energy right now, and I'm sure they would like to sell more "Backspacer"s than Boots. They probably figure releasing the boots now might hinder the sales of Backspacer. I doubt it would affect the sales but It could be their thinking. Or maybe people might hold off on buying Backspacer if they just bought that nice shiny new Boot. Make sense? :?
    But by releasing the boots after Backspacer, they'll be releasing a bunch of boots closer together, which will hurt boot sales. I know I've bought early released shows, simply because they were the only ones to buy.

It's a great theory, but I just wish I could hear it from the horse's mouth. Because I NEED Chicago night 1 & 2.
  • Options

Also Toronto and Calgary. That is all i need.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490

Also Toronto and Calgary. That is all i need.
    yep :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703

stupid.gif
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    I am checking every day. this is brutal!!! Any chance they won't do bootlegs???
  • Options
    they better release the bootlegs, we need them, will be xmas comes early :D
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    Pearl Jam and the Ten Club announce Bootleg program for 2009

Pearl Jam's official website (www.pearljam.com) will be the exclusive distributor for live bootleg recordings from their upcoming tour in support of their 9th studio album "Backspacer".

Shows will be available in three formats- MP3, flac and Burn-on-Demand Compact Discs.

Shows will be mixed and mastered and available within weeks of the show date.

Go to http://pearljam.com/tour for upcoming shows.

***Not all shows available*** Check https://www.pearljam.com/max for availability.

Let's face it....this says absolutely nothing! In fact the sort of a lot of talk n nothing said statement I've come to expect from politicians. Perhaps aimed to stop numerous mails n threads asking the question.

I hope, hope mind you, some go on sale tomorrow as The Fixer single goes out then and the Europe shows had TF,GS n Supersonic from the new albun n they're all available from tomorrow. I'd like it if my theory holds up.

At the very least I'm asking for some clear communication from 10c. Not too much too ask is it?

I was at Manchester n London and London was superb. I want the boot! Please!!!!
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    RideRick wrote:

stupid.gif

Me too!
    2006 : Arnhem
    2007 : Nijmegen
    2009 : Rotterdam
    2010 : Nijmegen
    2012 : Amsterdam I
    2012 : EV Amsterdam I
    2014 : Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam I
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    Eddie NL wrote:
    RideRick wrote:

stupid.gif

Me too!

Got Rotterdam live Ahoy 2009 8-) Quality is not superb but for a nice reliving of the best evening this year...

p.m. for links... :D
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    I wasn't sure where to post this question but since everyone is on the topic of show recordings, I have recordings for every PJ show I have been to except one. Anyone who can help me out with finding the 06/27/98 East Troy show at Alpine Valley?

This has been a very long and fruitless search for me...
  • Options
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    c'mon, we need these bootlegs ASAP!!!
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    I am just curious, what would be the point of releasing the bootlegs with material that has not been officially released yet before the albulm drops in two weeks? What would be the point of the new albulm then?
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    I am just curious, what would be the point of releasing the bootlegs with material that has not been officially released yet before the albulm drops in two weeks? What would be the point of the new albulm then?

Yeah, but, c'mon... Got Some was played on Conan O'Brien and is readily available everywhere. Fixer and Supersonic are available as singles. That only leaves one instance of The End.

But, who knows? Maybe you are right. I just hope they are going to release these August shows and not just start up with the Sept ones.

In any case, it sure wouldn't kill Kat or Sea to just post something indicating what will be available and when. You know, kind of like it said on the original notice (where the link just takes you to the backspacer pre-order)?
    :)
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    Someone forgot to press the 'Record' button at each show so far, and they're all trying to figure out what to do next. Or, just praying that we will forget they ever mentioned it. 'Bootlegs? We didn't say anything about bootlegs this year? What are you talking about?'
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:
    Someone forgot to press the 'Record' button at each show so far, and they're all trying to figure out what to do next. Or, just praying that we will forget they ever mentioned it. 'Bootlegs? We didn't say anything about bootlegs this year? What are you talking about?'

:lol:
  • Options
    dubqdubq Posts: 27
    I want the bootlegs (Toronto, basically) to come out asap like everyone else.. but y'all need to relax a bit on this sort of thing. What's the difference if it comes out now or a month or so from now? Are you going to succumb to some sort of fatality if you don't get to hear these shows right away?

People need to step back and just appreciate that they even release these sort of albums in the first place.