Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    LukinFan wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Where's the buy button for Calgary '09? Pretty please!!!

:D
    ditto

lets get the Calgary pre-order up and running
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,152
    Man, I really hope the Chicago shows are available...I'm a little worried about these Pre-Backspacer release shows.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    CrookedTomCrookedTom Posts: 252
    Lets hope we get better production values than on the 2008 boots. The sound was terrible on those, so much so I can't listen to them.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    LukinFan wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Where's the buy button for Calgary '09? Pretty please!!!

:D
    ditto

lets get the Calgary pre-order up and running
    PLEASE!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I really hope they release the Calgary show...would make my day (actually month the way August has been going for me...lol).
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    psyched!

now all we need is for 10c to go back and release official boots for the 2007 eurotour. ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    cokelogiccokelogic Posts: 139
    Man, I really hope the Chicago shows are available...I'm a little worried about these Pre-Backspacer release shows.
    I wasn't worried about the Chicago shows until now. It's been days since the Calgary show and another show just happened in Europe. And still, no pre-order for 2009 boots.

Anyone know if there are audience recordings being taped?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    where's the buy button already? :geek:
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    demetrios wrote:

No kidding. I'm starting to twitch.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    An announcement like this and yet no details on pricing, which shows will not be available etc. Just poorly handled. :roll:
  • Options
    At SBE there where posters last night for pre ordering Backspacer from www.townsend-records.co.uk. If you do you get 3 live tracks from the tour to download. I checked out the website and the songs are from the o2 gig. So that suggests to me that there will be European boots this time around.
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    Come on!!! We need the boots in the goods section!!! NOW!!! :(
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    cokelogiccokelogic Posts: 139
    I've gone from annoyed to sad that I can't order the Calgary bootleg yet. :(

I want, I need, I want!
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 965
    wookieboy wrote:
    At SBE there where posters last night for pre ordering Backspacer from http://www.townsend-records.co.uk. If you do you get 3 live tracks from the tour to download. I checked out the website and the songs are from the o2 gig. So that suggests to me that there will be European boots this time around.

Yeah, i saw that, would make sense, would love for O2, MEN and obviously SBE boots, would just like a word either way as to what will/wont be available
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    They generally don't release shows they've played that are Festivals, so don't get your hopes up on Calgary.
  • Options
    voodoopugvoodoopug Posts: 1,011
    NHiding wrote:
    They generally don't release shows they've played that are Festivals, so don't get your hopes up on Calgary.

They did release Bonnaroo though, no?
    There's Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson......and then everybody else.
  • Options
    voodoopug wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

and reading/leeds 2006
    i think it was only 2007 euro festivals that werent released, and i guess its just because they didnt have a system in place at the time maybe... i dont understand how a festival wouldnt want the show to be released, its just the band playing a gig
  • Options
    I think it is very likely you won't see any August shows available until closer to the albulm release date, especially if they are playing songs off of it.
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 446
    As well as the festivals in '06 and '08, they also released the Euro festivals from 2000. So I can't think of any festivals have they not released since the bootleg program started... apart from the 2007 ones...but they don't count because they went on complete bootleg sabbaticle in 2007!

I think there is every chance that Calgary is released... but they could just be waiting until the album is out, since they played new songs.... as Steelerfan pointed out! :)
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    voodoopug wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

they sure did! :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I think it is very likely you won't see any August shows available until closer to the albulm release date, especially if they are playing songs off of it.

yeh maybe, but i said in another thread that the only songs so far the fixer, got some and the end, one is the new single that can be heard on pj.com, got some was on national tv and the end was played at ed solo shows. not to say they wont play any other new songs but if its just these 3 that are easy to acquire i dont see a problem. of course thats just me being greedy and wanting the boots asap ;)
  • Options

yeh maybe, but i said in another thread that the only songs so far the fixer, got some and the end, one is the new single that can be heard on pj.com, got some was on national tv and the end was played at ed solo shows. not to say they wont play any other new songs but if its just these 3 that are easy to acquire i dont see a problem. of course thats just me being greedy and wanting the boots asap ;)

I agree and hope they are available soon too, you make a good point too. Maybe after the Fixer is available next week some will pop up. I still think the euro shows will get more backsapcer songs that may hold some of them up.
  • Options
    bonebone Posts: 498
    Ultimately I don't care if they wait to release the August shows until after Backspacer drops, but it would be nice to know whether it will be available at some point. Calgary was great live and I just want to get to reexperience it whenever that opportunity might be.
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    demetrios wrote:
  • Options
    I would love to see the Calgary boot.

May have already said this though...hope that button comes up soon.
  • Options
    Boots? HELL YEAH!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    i understand the impatience for 'Buy' buttons to start appearing, but the 10c Bootleg program page clearly says
    Shows will be mixed and mastered and available within weeks of the show date.
    The first show was less than a week ago... deep breaths and patience needed! ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    greenmannygreenmanny Posts: 766
    This may have already been covered, but will they do a box set like they did last year? I don't want to spend all that money and then have to buy the box separately.
  • Options
    Monster RainMonster Rain Posts: 1,415
    I'm guessing that nothing will be available until after the album is released. The announcement was vague about when they'd be released--just that shows would be available "within weeks of the show date." Using the Carlisi Rule, that could be anywhere from next week to next August.

cokelogic wrote:
    I've gone from annoyed to sad that I can't order the Calgary bootleg yet. :(

I want, I need, I want!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    i understand the impatience for 'Buy' buttons to start appearing, but the 10c Bootleg program page clearly says
    Shows will be mixed and mastered and available within weeks of the show date.
    The first show was less than a week ago... deep breaths and patience needed! ;)

I'm not so much in need of a BUY button right away. Knowing which ones will be made available is enough for me.