***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• stich wrote:
    Still nothing there :( :(
    hey my friend,,u wrote 6 post,,i wrote 6000 and still nothing...be a little patient.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • stichstich Posts: 62
    stich wrote:
    hey my friend,,u wrote 6 post,,i wrote 6000 and still nothing...be a little patient.. :mrgreen:

you're right sorry. Let me ask you then??? are they there yet
    It's OK, you don't have to run and hide away
  • stich wrote:
    stich wrote:

you're right sorry. Let me ask you then??? are they there yet
    :lol::lol: nop
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chelsea48 wrote:
    paulus2112 wrote:
    if im paying for some thing i want to hold it at least...cant do that with a mp3

I know what you mean, I was at the O2 gig and I must have the CD to go with my ticket! I will rip them as soon as they arrive anyway.

I have a pretty immense CD collection, (my Pearljam CDs take up about 300mm of one shelf) It's massively satisfying to look at!

i have been told its not the size its wot you do with it!!!!! do you play with it most evenings?

LOL, oh yes - and at work too! :D
  • prezesprezes Posts: 34
    This is being a veeeeeeeeeery long couple of hours :yawn:
    Kufala wrote:
    EUROPE IS COMING...YOU GUYS FINALLY ASKED CORRECTLY....cherry on top is all you had to say.

Thanks for your patience on this.

They should be on sale within a couple hours...

KUFALA
    prezes wrote:
    This is being a veeeeeeeeeery long couple of hours :yawn:
    Kufala wrote:
    EUROPE IS COMING...YOU GUYS FINALLY ASKED CORRECTLY....cherry on top is all you had to say.

Thanks for your patience on this.

They should be on sale within a couple hours...

KUFALA

Yes it has been. But we are still waiting patiently. What else can we do??? Besides listening
    to the Euro boots
    stich wrote:

He dimitri I'm catching up :lol:
  • stich wrote:
    stich wrote:

He dimitri I'm catching up :lol:
    move it,move it..u have all night ;)
    I've got a numb forefinger of hitting the goods button. :shock:
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Bugger!
    This could have been such a beautiful day today...this morning I was pretty sure we would have them by this hour but naa... :|
    i'm too tired now. see you guys in the morning ;)

good night my friends!
    Paka wrote:
    Bugger!
    This could have been such a beautiful day today...this morning I was pretty sure we would have them by this hour but naa... :|

good night my friends!

Sleep tight and i hope you're in for a suprise tomorrow morning :P
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Has anyone emailed Kufala or 10C to ask what the deal is? It sounds like everything's been done from Kufala's end.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Paka wrote:
    Bugger!

good night my friends!
    good night my friend,,we have Amsterdam watch out for us.. :D
  • DS114969 wrote:
    Has anyone emailed Kufala or 10C to ask what the deal is? It sounds like everything's been done from Kufala's end.
    u understand that we are stupid and just torture ourself ,right? :lol::lol:
    Paka wrote:
    Bugger!

good night my friends!
    good night my friend,,we have Amsterdam watch out for us.. :D

I'll be watching carefully. Hope to bring you all some good news by the end of the night.
  • IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    Wow, 4pm PST and still no EU boots. If it's gonna be today, it's got to be soon.
    Bring 'em on, 10C!

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
    Is everybody still hanging in there??
  • IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    At this point, I really wish KUFALA hadn't said anything on Monday about the boots being ready in "two hours", and then saying "oh, we meant it could take up to twenty four hours" on Tuesday, and then saying "looks like it won't be until tomorrow" yesterday. It has been agonizing to keep checking for them these last three days only to find that we're wasting our time.

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
    I'm allmost done with my nightshift, will be going home then, without the Euroboots.

Damm what's taking them so long.
    I'm going home now. Get to bed and hopefully when i wake up the Euroboots will be there.
    Sleep tight everybody. see ya next time
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    stich wrote:
    I'm going home now. Get to bed and hopefully when i wake up the Euroboots will be there.
    Sleep tight everybody. see ya next time

Goodnight! Hope the boots are here for you tomorrow.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • IndyDave wrote:
    At this point, I really wish KUFALA hadn't said anything on Monday about the boots being ready in "two hours", and then saying "oh, we meant it could take up to twenty four hours" on Tuesday, and then saying "looks like it won't be until tomorrow" yesterday. It has been agonizing to keep checking for them these last three days only to find that we're wasting our time.

Kafula shold been given an :silent: and let 10C bring us the news.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• I just got universal city 10/6/09 and san diego 10/09/09, both shows are fucking awesome. The version of I've Got ID in san disego is absolutely amazing!!! I fucking love pearl jam. My girlfriend doesn't get why i have to have so many different versions of the the same songs... I told her that she'll never get it.
  • JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    They do like stringing us along a bit... still no boots :(
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • after days of thinking today will be the day for the boots..and it never is...im going to have a day of i dont want the boots to come out today.

so can we all say we dont want to boots from now on..today only.

Boot ? what boot.
  • Morning everyone, another day goes by!
  • AranarthAranarth Posts: 227
    hello everyone, I'll try to be lighter on the F5 today, I'm insane enough...
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Good morning everyone, looks like I haven't missed much since yesterday... Here's to another day of waiting, wishing and hoping.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Goodmorning all! Sad to see that my praying last night didn't work... Sooo, what are we going to talk about today, all day?
    august 2006: Arnhem
    june 2007: Nijmegen
    august 2009: Rotterdam
    june 2012: Amsterdam
    june 2014: Amsterdam
  • IndyDave wrote:

Kafula shold been given an :silent: and let 10C bring us the news.

Careful, you just may upset the people who don't like the "pity-bs" in here, and think everything is picture perfect, even if we are only given half-assed announcements and none of them so far has been true. "Should be available within weeks" hahaha... "A few hours"? Pffftt...

PJ and Kufala should appreciate that they have a unique product to sell. Had it been any other product, they would have lost their business to competitors. Since they feel that they are in charge, they really don't give a damn about us fans.

So sad.

I couldn't help laughing as I just checked to see if anything was available this morning (it's thursday, 8.30 am here). It's sad to see how other fans are also getting angrier about this.

This absolute lack of service has actually changed my view on this whole thing from being very very positive so very negative.

What sucks even more is that I will still not get to hear my bootleg, once it comes out. I want the CD, so I will have to wait for at least another week to hear it. Originally, I was going to get CDs AND MP3 to keep me going while waiting for the disks. Now? Not a chance, PJ...