Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Kufala wrote:

Some of you have accurately speculated the reasoning behind the delay, and we can relate to your frustration but as we have posted, Hang tight, They are coming. The long winded posts of frustration might relieve some of the pain but will not make them come any faster. We are not in the position to officially comment on the reason for the delay so I can not offer any more information than that.

One thing I have learned in life is that Patience is always rewarded.

KUFALA

Does this mean DVD options???? :shock: :D

Or the radio broadcasts... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    UKDave wrote:
    Kufala wrote:

Some of you have accurately speculated the reasoning behind the delay, and we can relate to your frustration but as we have posted, Hang tight, They are coming. The long winded posts of frustration might relieve some of the pain but will not make them come any faster. We are not in the position to officially comment on the reason for the delay so I can not offer any more information than that.

KUFALA

:o :shock: this will be the best option!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,401
    Kufala are just f'n great. We've had so much communication from them regarding the bootlegs, and I like that they'e sharing their opinions on best sounding shows and their personal favourites etc.

Great to know that Euro boots are coming, I completely understand that their hands are probably tied regarding announcing an official date for them, but I'm waiting patiently. They'll be worth it!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    Kufala wrote:
    Shipping Update.

We are current on Austin, LA 3+4, and San Diego and they are shipping out immediately as orders are placed, and if you placed your order already it has shipped.

I wish I could tell you an exact date on the EU shows but the only info we have at this time is that they WILL be released. Some of you have accurately speculated the reasoning behind the delay, and we can relate to your frustration but as we have posted, Hang tight, They are coming. The long winded posts of frustration might relieve some of the pain but will not make them come any faster. We are not in the position to officially comment on the reason for the delay so I can not offer any more information than that.

If you really need a fix I would recommend any of the LA shows as they seem to be the best of the tour (including the EU shows). 10/6 and 10/7 are monsters, and the quality of the recordings seem to be up a notch due to the great sounding venue but then again all the shows are good but these two seem to be making it into our iTunes rotation here at the office the most.

KUFALA

:lol::lol::lol: Why oh why... maybe Chris Cornell and Jerry Cantrell did the trick 8-)

But anyway thank you very much for the update... i can't wait for the Rotterdam show but still have to... :cry:

and also a note... the best concert out there is always the one you have visited yourself 8-)

You must understand that it is very frustating to see all other shows passing by but not the one we European visit (and from all over the world ...)
    And a DVD version :D Would pay double for the Rotterdam version
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    pl07jam wrote:

FUCK LA.......

WE WANT EUROPE!!!!! :evil:
    Oh for fuck's sake, will you all just calm down?! They're coming. There's obviously a reason. It's not as if Kufala are just holding back on them out of spite or to piss you off. So stop getting pissed off. It's not going to make any difference. You'll all give yourselves heart attacks and then when they do come out, you'll be dead and won't be able to enjoy them. ;)

Get off Kufala's case & just let them do their job.

Oh, and Kufala... thanks for the update. I, for one, really appreciate what you're doing.
    Well put!
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:
    Shipping Update.

We are current on Austin, LA 3+4, and San Diego and they are shipping out immediately as orders are placed, and if you placed your order already it has shipped.

I wish I could tell you an exact date on the EU shows but the only info we have at this time is that they WILL be released. Some of you have accurately speculated the reasoning behind the delay, and we can relate to your frustration but as we have posted, Hang tight, They are coming. The long winded posts of frustration might relieve some of the pain but will not make them come any faster. We are not in the position to officially comment on the reason for the delay so I can not offer any more information than that.

If you really need a fix I would recommend any of the LA shows as they seem to be the best of the tour (including the EU shows). 10/6 and 10/7 are monsters, and the quality of the recordings seem to be up a notch due to the great sounding venue but then again all the shows are good but these two seem to be making it into our iTunes rotation here at the office the most.

KUFALA
    Kufala we love u and this u just post give us a smile..we will wait then for the best of all...and the LA 3-4 is already in my order history and waiting for your shipment to arrive..

p.s...btw u dont know how funny is your name... Kufala in Greek means something that if i post it here this thread will be locked...lol :lol::lol:
    Aw c'mon, there's still the other bootleg thread that we can post in, so say the word D! :lol:
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Kufala wrote:

KUFALA

If they put out a DVD of the Berlin show I'm officially gonna piss my pants.
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Options
    Kloddz wrote:

p.s...btw u dont know how funny is your name... Kufala in Greek means something that if i post it here this thread will be locked...lol :lol::lol:
    Aw c'mon, there's still the other bootleg thread that we can post in, so say the word D! :lol:
    http://www.facebook.com/inbox/readmessa ... ef=profile
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RideRick wrote:
    Kufala wrote:
    Shipping Update.

KUFALA

:lol::lol::lol: Why oh why... maybe Chris Cornell and Jerry Cantrell did the trick 8-)

But anyway thank you very much for the update... i can't wait for the Rotterdam show but still have to... :cry:

and also a note... the best concert out there is always the one you have visited yourself 8-)

You must understand that it is very frustating to see all other shows passing by but not the one we European visit (and from all over the world ...)
    And a DVD version :D Would pay double for the Rotterdam version
    Lukin married a Dutch girl ;)
  • Options
    BTW, a quick question for the people who have ordered CD's: do those include a download (as it was in 2008, iirc?) I mean, when I order the CD, can I download the mp3's right away and listen to the boot, or will I have to wait for the actual CD to arrive? I'm asking because I would really like to order the CD for a Euro show (see above), however I don't know if I can take the additional waiting time to listen to it... Any info much appreciated!
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Options
    SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    Kloddz wrote:
    BTW, a quick question for the people who have ordered CD's: do those include a download (as it was in 2008, iirc?) I mean, when I order the CD, can I download the mp3's right away and listen to the boot, or will I have to wait for the actual CD to arrive? I'm asking because I would really like to order the CD for a Euro show (see above), however I don't know if I can take the additional waiting time to listen to it... Any info much appreciated!
    No, you don't get a free download - and you didn't in 2008, either.
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Kufala's Obama!!!
    It's all about hope!

In both cases, I really really hope it's not in vain..

Thank you Kufala! Happy mixing!
    Thank you Barak! Happy governing! ;)
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:
    pl07jam wrote:

FUCK LA.......

WE WANT EUROPE!!!!! :evil:
    Oh for fuck's sake, will you all just calm down?! They're coming. There's obviously a reason. It's not as if Kufala are just holding back on them out of spite or to piss you off. So stop getting pissed off. It's not going to make any difference. You'll all give yourselves heart attacks and then when they do come out, you'll be dead and won't be able to enjoy them. ;)

Get off Kufala's case & just let them do their job.

Oh, and Kufala... thanks for the update. I, for one, really appreciate what you're doing.
    Well put![/quot

Ok guys that was maybe a bit harsh.....
    However i don't know about you but i seem to get shafted at every opportunity when PJ/TC involved
    And Europe is always lagging behind everyone else, we were told months ago it will be out within weeks, so you can see where i'm coming from....
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    Great update from KUFALA!!! i received LA 2 yesterday but not SLC and LA 1?? :shock: Ordered them at the same time...

Ok, now we have another weekend and a possible Euro Bootlegs "buy now" button!! ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Great update from KUFALA!!! i received LA 2 yesterday but not SLC and LA 1?? :shock: Ordered them at the same time...

Ok, now we have another weekend and a possible Euro Bootlegs "buy now" button!! ;)
    :D
  • Options
    eddie3eddie3 Posts: 21
    :lol:
    Indeed!!!
    never been too good at happy endings...

Palaisozaki - Sep 19, 2006
    OAKA Sports Hall - Sep 30, 2006
    Goeffert Park - Jun 28, 2007
    Werchter Festival - Jun 29, 2007
    Grant Park - Aug 05, 2007
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
  • Options
    eddie3 wrote:
    Indeed!!!
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=102072

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102070

wellcome patrida .!!! ;)
  • Options
    all good..all boots now arrive home,quickly and safe,all.yes all that comes up..but not actually ALL!!!!!!
    come on u good people out there..now is the best time for the EUROPE,, :D
  • Options
    To the Dutch PJ-fans (and the people who were at the R'dam show): here you can listen to some songs of the R'dam show, which were broadcasted on the radio last saturdaynight

http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/r ... dag-18.wma

(and if anyone knows how to "steal" this from the web, please PM me! Because loading it to the end takes so long!)
    august 2006: Arnhem
    june 2007: Nijmegen
    august 2009: Rotterdam
    june 2012: Amsterdam
    june 2014: Amsterdam
  • Options
    Kirsten87 wrote:
    To the Dutch PJ-fans (and the people who were at the R'dam show): here you can listen to some songs of the R'dam show, which were broadcasted on the radio last saturdaynight

(and if anyone knows how to "steal" this from the web, please PM me! Because loading it to the end takes so long!)
    how this work??
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,693
    Kirsten87 wrote:

how this work??

try a problem called windows media recorder.
    does a program good! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Kirsten87 wrote:

how this work??

That's kinda hard on an Apple Macbook ;)
    august 2006: Arnhem
    june 2007: Nijmegen
    august 2009: Rotterdam
    june 2012: Amsterdam
    june 2014: Amsterdam
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    thanks Demetrios
  • Options
    LBCLBC Posts: 74
    Decided to order the LA 6th October show. Was going to wait, as I desperately want the Manchester gig which I attended. But can wait no longer!
    A truant finds home
  • Options
    LBC wrote:
    Decided to order the LA 6th October show. Was going to wait, as I desperately want the Manchester gig which I attended. But can wait no longer!
    I think that is exactly why they make us Europeans wait so long - they want us to become desperate enough to buy all the US shows first! :evil:

Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Options
    LBC wrote:
    u pick the best one :D
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    They are great anyway so why don't by them all.

At the end of this tour you will be around $ 10.000 less rich :lol:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:
    LBC wrote:
    I think that is exactly why they make us Europeans wait so long - they want us to become desperate enough to buy all the US shows first! :evil:

:lol::lol::lol: i bought them all no matter what..!!!!so happy im :arrow: :arrow: a FREAK!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LBCLBC Posts: 74
    Kloddz wrote:
    LBC wrote:

Ooh, its not a desperate purchase. :D

We can wait tor Euro boots. We can gorge on some US shows first!

Am I falling for an evil plan? :roll:
    A truant finds home
  • Options
    RideRick wrote:
    They are great anyway so why don't by them all.

At the end of this tour you will be around $ 10.000 less rich :lol:
    I really cant think how much money i spent this year with the tour....
    but i dont fuckin care..
    passion - love - woman always get paid!!! :lol::lol::lol: