Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Kloddz wrote:
    gigiliz007 wrote:
    Did not see a bootleg for the London Show... I noticed other shows that we played just days after that are already Bootlegged... Is this show on the list for bootlegging... I hope so.. it was the best show I have ever seen...
    Don't worry, it has been confirmed that all the Euro shows will be released. We just have to be patient ;)
    WE ARE ON PILLS NOW MAN..NOTHING LEFT NOTHING LEFT,,, :lol::lol::lol:
    I'm prescribing 10 listens to the Seattle bootlegs to you - right now! I don't want the deprivation to drive you even more mad :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Singapore Posts: 1,188
    I couldn't contain myself, so I finally decided to get LA #1!
    Is it just me or is the bass way too low??
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Kloddz wrote:
    WE ARE ON PILLS NOW MAN..NOTHING LEFT NOTHING LEFT,,, :lol::lol::lol:
    I'm prescribing 10 listens to the Seattle bootlegs to you - right now! I don't want the deprivation to drive you even more mad :lol:
    [/quote]
    :lol::lol: ,,got boots if u need it..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Just received my Portland cds in the mail today. Can't wait to relive the show tonight!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,820
    KevDylan wrote:

dear god I hope so, Jeff sounded awesome and real turned up in berlin and sbe
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    Since the EU boots are already in the can and waiting for this broadcast stuff to all play out, I would say that based on the mixes for the other shows that were recorded on that leg of the tour, you'll be hearing plenty of bass (and drums).

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    Need O2 bootleg CD badly, hurry up!!!!

Also looking at the Gibson Amphitheater song lists, I want both of them too... Checking everyday, going mad now!!!!!
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    Has anyone heard anything definitive about a boot from the ACL Festival? If we're getting one, I would expect it would be released today or tomorrow.
    Also can't wait for LA3 and 4. Supposedly coming before the end of the week, so it promises to be another great weekend!

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    KevDylan wrote:

Totally agree. Also, on certain songs the treble on the guitars are so high that you can't distinguish the chords. "Down" for example.

LA2 is much, much better.
    2013: Baltimore, Los Angeles (1&2), Seattle
    2009: Los Angeles (1,2,3,4)
    2008: Los Angeles (1&2)
    2003: Los Angeles (1&2)
    2000: Maryland
    1998: Washington, DC
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    just ordered both chicago boots...I can't wait
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    KevDylan wrote:

Totally agree. Also, on certain songs the treble on the guitars are so high that you can't distinguish the chords. "Down" for example.

I've been trying to explain that and nobody seems to get it. Listen to the US boots from 2000. The guitars are ballsy and you can hear everything they are doing clearly. Every subsequent tour, the guitars get quieter and thinner. My usual complaint for the last few tours is that I can't hear a fucking thing Mike is doing. His guitar just sounds like "noise". Now I can barely hear Stone either. The drums are more prominent than ever, at the expense of the guitars. I can still enjoy the boots, but half the time it's like Mike (and now Stone) isn't even there.
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    I can't wait for the San Diego show. Wish it would include Harper and Vedder on "under pressure" though.
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    I want to get my mom the Manchester boot for Xmas (and I may copy it too myself) and I wouldn't mind hearing how the official SBE sounds to the one downloaded from a PJ boot website. But with shipping from the states, the post office only working a one-day week from now until they are all on £80k a year and not recieving anything from 10c until a month after the rest of the world I don't think this will happen! I want to hear Berlin though as I have been told that was the best.
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,820
    icemanap wrote:
    I want to get my mom the Manchester boot for Xmas (and I may copy it too myself) and I wouldn't mind hearing how the official SBE sounds to the one downloaded from a PJ boot website. But with shipping from the states, the post office only working a one-day week from now until they are all on £80k a year and not recieving anything from 10c until a month after the rest of the world I don't think this will happen! I want to hear Berlin though as I have been told that was the best.

:lol:
  • Options
    GlttrGrrlGlttrGrrl Posts: 129
    IndyDave wrote:
    Has anyone heard anything definitive about a boot from the ACL Festival? If we're getting one, I would expect it would be released today or tomorrow.

Dear God, please let them release a boot from the ACL Festival. It was my favorite concert ever. Thanks!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,723
    IndyDave wrote:

Yes, it be a coming!
  • Options
    KevDylan wrote:

I've been trying to explain that and nobody seems to get it. Listen to the US boots from 2000. The guitars are ballsy and you can hear everything they are doing clearly. Every subsequent tour, the guitars get quieter and thinner. My usual complaint for the last few tours is that I can't hear a fucking thing Mike is doing. His guitar just sounds like "noise". Now I can barely hear Stone either. The drums are more prominent than ever, at the expense of the guitars. I can still enjoy the boots, but half the time it's like Mike (and now Stone) isn't even there.

Amen! Sometimes it sucks to have a good ear for musical tones.
    2013: Baltimore, Los Angeles (1&2), Seattle
    2009: Los Angeles (1,2,3,4)
    2008: Los Angeles (1&2)
    2003: Los Angeles (1&2)
    2000: Maryland
    1998: Washington, DC
  • Options
    heyjoseheyjose Melbourne, Australia Posts: 503
    Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the bootleg service A LOT and we've certainly been spoilt since 2000, but I have to agree with those who think this year's and last year's boots are no way near as enjoyable as those in other years. 2006 was my favourite year for boots - the instruments all blend together nicely and the crowd adds to the experience... now it's a bit of a mess.

Do we just have to put up with this, or not buy them? A shame really when you want to relive a show with a great sounding boot. :(

Excuse the whinge. 8-)
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• Options
    Today should be the day for some ordering of Euro show, shouldn't it?
    we're all going to the same place...
  • Options
    Apologies in advance if this has been discussed to death (I been outta touch) but does anyone know if and when the Euro Bootlegs will be released? I'm desperate to get my hands on the London - O2 gig!!!

:D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,723
    RB55636 wrote:
    Apologies in advance if this has been discussed to death (I been outta touch) but does anyone know if and when the Euro Bootlegs will be released? I'm desperate to get my hands on the London - O2 gig!!!

Kufala wrote:
    Hang tight on the EU shows. They are coming. Soon. Please rest assured they are being released and will ship immediately once they are posted for sale. There seem to be a few doubters, no need to doubt.

Team KUFALA

:)
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    demetrios wrote:
    RB55636 wrote:

Kufala wrote:
    Hang tight on the EU shows. They are coming. Soon. Please rest assured they are being released and will ship immediately once they are posted for sale. There seem to be a few doubters, no need to doubt.

Team KUFALA

I have the feeling that this weekend will be a good one...regarding the Euro boots!!! :o
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    RB55636 wrote:

Kufala wrote:

Team KUFALA

I have the feeling that this weekend will be a good one...regarding the Euro boots!!! :o

Awesome, thanks!!
    I will stop my doubting now...
    :shock:
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002

+1

i wish someone from 10c or pj would chime as to why they decided to ditch the 00 way of mixing boots. those boots are perfect. hell even some from the 98 tour sound better than the crap from the last 6 years.. my 08 msg boots sound horrible. on some songs mikes guitar is really loud than its really low than back to loud. wtf kind shit is that.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    EUROPE........ 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    EUROPE........ 8-)

Damnit! You made me go all crazy and exited, but they're still not available!!!
    august 2006: Arnhem
    june 2007: Nijmegen
    august 2009: Rotterdam
    june 2012: Amsterdam
    june 2014: Amsterdam
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:
    Hang tight on the EU shows.

Team KUFALA
    we hang tight enough..so... Drop the leash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Does anyone know yet if the bootlegs will be available to buy as a box set?
    like you guys i'm getting pretty pissed at waiting for them to be on sale!!! :evil:
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    pl07jam wrote:
    Does anyone know yet if the bootlegs will be available to buy as a box set?
    like you guys i'm getting pretty pissed at waiting for them to be on sale!!! :evil:

They will be available as a box set! You can order the single boots and order the box alone later, or the complete set as soon as it is available!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Europe Boots...

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:
    Zürich - 06/23/00
    Irving Plaza (NYC) - 05/06/06
    Bern - 09/13/06
    Berlin - 08/15/09
    London - 06/25/10
    Berlin - 06/30/10