Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    woutermahu wrote:
    EUROPE !!! :!: :twisted: :!: :evil: :!: :twisted:

Come on, what's the $%@!#$&* problem?
    I think many European fans are getting VERY pissed that it's taking this long, and for what reason??

not as angry as above ,just a little bit..please please let have the boots.o2 needed.oww and manchester and shep bush when your at it ..i did say please
    dont forget Rotterdam and Berlin :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    morgie2 wrote:
    [quote="dimitrispearljam"
    Kufala loves Greece..4-5 working days need here to arrive :D

Not as much as Boston loves Greece ;
    :shock: ..show me the love!!!!!

did i miss something here??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    kufala are great just received all the boots up to portland today in oz. Shipped on the 8th :) still waiting for backspacer vinyl?? whenever that was shipped? if it was shipped? :|
  • Options
    Come on Kufala, if you're going to release Europe in november, pleeeaaase tell us so! So I won't have to neurotically check the goods section like 50 times a day.
    august 2006: Arnhem
    june 2007: Nijmegen
    august 2009: Rotterdam
    june 2012: Amsterdam
    june 2014: Amsterdam
  • Options
    Kirsten87 wrote:
    Come on Kufala, if you're going to release Europe in november, pleeeaaase tell us so! So I won't have to neurotically check the goods section like 50 times a day.
    only 50?..hey u are still perfect in your health.. :D
  • Options
    Red-ManRed-Man Posts: 62
    Kirsten87 wrote:

+2

We'll all get off your back if we just get given a date, Kufala...
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    scottewing wrote:
    Kirsten87 wrote:

+2

You guys do understand it is PJ and 10c who says when these are released and not Kufala don't you?
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    scottewing wrote:
    Kirsten87 wrote:

+2

You guys do understand it is PJ and 10c who says when these are released and not Kufala don't you?
    people are crazy..European are more..leave us to put it out the way we want :D
  • Options
    Red-ManRed-Man Posts: 62
    You guys do understand it is PJ and 10c who says when these are released and not Kufala don't you?[/quote]

Yip, we understand.

But PJ don't read the message board! We're just trying to get our message across by whatever means possible, in a (vain) attempt to stop the daily anti-climax of checking the goods section.

It's all done in goods spirits (mostly).
  • Options
    scottewing wrote:
    It's all done in goods spirits (mostly).
    sure it is :D:D (mostly).( :evil: )
  • Options
    CraneCrane Posts: 192
    Yea, those who do it in bad spirits mostly come at night.........mostly
    "The mind is a wonderfull thing to be altered"

The Point, Dublin 2006
    Bercy, Paris September 11, 2006
    ISS Dome, Dusseldorf, 2007
  • Options
    force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    Do you guys know if the bootlegs are gonna be available for a long time? I just want the cds of the shows I went to, but I will have to wait for a couple of months, after my credit cards recover.

Will feel like a pile of shit if they were to be out of stock when I will be ready to order them. Thanks.
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    They are burned to order so they should be available as long as Pearl Jam has an arrangement with Kufala. The 2008 boots are still available.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    pdh1978pdh1978 Posts: 211
    scottewing wrote:
    Kirsten87 wrote:

+2

Yes, and we also understand that PJ/10c sent out an email last week that specifically stated the Euro boots would be up by the end of last week!

It is very, very disheartening to be told that they are coming, and see all these later gigs going up before ours did. If they even explained why it is taking so long, it would be better.
    If you all stop hitting refresh for just two minutes, I can buy my tickets...
  • Options
    woutermahu wrote:
    EUROPE !!! :!: :twisted: :!: :evil: :!: :twisted:

Come on, what's the $%@!#$&* problem?
    I think many European fans are getting VERY pissed that it's taking this long, and for what reason??

not as angry as above ,just a little bit..please please let have the boots.o2 needed.oww and manchester and shep bush when your at it ..i did say please
    dont forget Rotterdam and Berlin :D

NEED EURO BOOTS !!! WHY ARE ALL THE LATER ONES OUT !!!! ARRGHH !!
    Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Mar 22, 1995 // Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Mar 14, 1998 // Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Mar 15, 1998 // Shoreline Amphitheatre - Oct 30, 1999 // Wembley Arena - May 29, 2000 // Wembley Arena - May 30, 2000 // Cardiff Arena - Jun 06, 2000 (met Ed) // Paramount Theater, Seattle - Mar 18, 2005 // Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Nov 10, 2006 // Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Nov 11, 2006 // Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009 // Hyde Park - June 25,2010 // Bilbao BBK - July 9, 2010 // PJ20 Alpine Valley - Sept 3 & 4, 2011 // Manchester - June 20, 2012 (met wife) // Amsterdam - June 26, 2012 // Prague - July 2, 2012 // Berlin - July 4, 2012 // Stockholm - July 7, 2012 // Oslo - July 9, 2012 // Copenhagen - July 10, 2012 // Philadelphia - October 21, 2013 // Leeds - July 8, 2014 // Prague - July 1, 2018 // Gold Coast - Nov 13, 2024
  • Options
    punkmattpunkmatt Posts: 122
    having problem locating where my san diego bootleg file went to on my insanely cluttered laptop, can someone please tell me the file name im supposed to be searching for? i dont know why it didnt download to my regular download location. please help

matt
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    punkmatt75 wrote:
    having problem locating where my san diego bootleg file went to on my insanely cluttered laptop, can someone please tell me the file name im supposed to be searching for? i dont know why it didnt download to my regular download location. please help

matt

Pearl_Jam_SD_100909M.zip
  • Options
    StophyStophy Posts: 69
    Still waiting for the Euro gigs. It's fine saying we have to wait but then they go and release gigs that are after that date. There must be a reason for this. Maybe it's confusion with the dates? I mean over in the USA it's MM/DD/YYYY while in the UK its DD/MM/YYYY.
  • Options
    Stoph wrote:
    Still waiting for the Euro gigs. It's fine saying we have to wait but then they go and release gigs that are after that date. There must be a reason for this. Maybe it's confusion with the dates? I mean over in the USA it's MM/DD/YYYY while in the UK its DD/MM/YYYY.
    some issues probably with radio broadcasting and stuff..soon will be up..
  • Options
    I have all 16 in FLAC and they sound great...
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Stoph wrote:
    Yeah, but the year should still be 2009... ;)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:
    Stoph wrote:
    Yeah, but the year should still be 2009... ;)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ..i hope!!!!!!
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    This is one more vote for 10c and/or Kufala to explain things and finally give us a date(range). It's becoming quite depressing...but thanks anyway for even giving us hope - it's a privilege to be a part of this!
  • Options
    Paka wrote:
    This is one more vote for 10c and/or Kufala to explain things and finally give us a date(range). It's becoming quite depressing...but thanks anyway for even giving us hope - it's a privilege to be a part of this!
    i love your spirit.. :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,614
    slc & la1 cd's have arrived!
    sweet! 8-)
  • Options
    KufalaKufala Posts: 48
    Shipping Update.

We are current on Austin, LA 3+4, and San Diego and they are shipping out immediately as orders are placed, and if you placed your order already it has shipped.

I wish I could tell you an exact date on the EU shows but the only info we have at this time is that they WILL be released. Some of you have accurately speculated the reasoning behind the delay, and we can relate to your frustration but as we have posted, Hang tight, They are coming. The long winded posts of frustration might relieve some of the pain but will not make them come any faster. We are not in the position to officially comment on the reason for the delay so I can not offer any more information than that.

If you really need a fix I would recommend any of the LA shows as they seem to be the best of the tour (including the EU shows). 10/6 and 10/7 are monsters, and the quality of the recordings seem to be up a notch due to the great sounding venue but then again all the shows are good but these two seem to be making it into our iTunes rotation here at the office the most.

One thing I have learned in life is that Patience is always rewarded.

KUFALA
    Peace
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:
    Shipping Update.

We are current on Austin, LA 3+4, and San Diego and they are shipping out immediately as orders are placed, and if you placed your order already it has shipped.

I wish I could tell you an exact date on the EU shows but the only info we have at this time is that they WILL be released. Some of you have accurately speculated the reasoning behind the delay, and we can relate to your frustration but as we have posted, Hang tight, They are coming. The long winded posts of frustration might relieve some of the pain but will not make them come any faster. We are not in the position to officially comment on the reason for the delay so I can not offer any more information than that.

If you really need a fix I would recommend any of the LA shows as they seem to be the best of the tour (including the EU shows). 10/6 and 10/7 are monsters, and the quality of the recordings seem to be up a notch due to the great sounding venue but then again all the shows are good but these two seem to be making it into our iTunes rotation here at the office the most.

KUFALA

Amen
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:
    Shipping Update.

KUFALA

Amen

FUCK LA.......

WE WANT EUROPE!!!!! :evil:
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • Options
    pl07jam wrote:

FUCK LA.......

WE WANT EUROPE!!!!! :evil:
    Oh for fuck's sake, will you all just calm down?! They're coming. There's obviously a reason. It's not as if Kufala are just holding back on them out of spite or to piss you off. So stop getting pissed off. It's not going to make any difference. You'll all give yourselves heart attacks and then when they do come out, you'll be dead and won't be able to enjoy them. ;)

Get off Kufala's case & just let them do their job.

Oh, and Kufala... thanks for the update. I, for one, really appreciate what you're doing.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:
    Shipping Update.

KUFALA
    Kufala we love u and this u just post give us a smile..we will wait then for the best of all...and the LA 3-4 is already in my order history and waiting for your shipment to arrive..

p.s...btw u dont know how funny is your name... Kufala in Greek means something that if i post it here this thread will be locked...lol :lol::lol: