***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• tsaraxtsarax Posts: 245
    dubq wrote:
    I want the bootlegs (Toronto, basically) to come out asap like everyone else.. but y'all need to relax a bit on this sort of thing. What's the difference if it comes out now or a month or so from now? Are you going to succumb to some sort of fatality if you don't get to hear these shows right away?

People need to step back and just appreciate that they even release these sort of albums in the first place.

No, I totally agree. I'm just really anxious to hear these (Toronto for me too)!!
    05-02-03 Buffalo; 07-12-03 Hershey; 09-13-05 Hamilton; 09-19-05 Toronto; 05-10-06 Toronto; 06-27-08 Hartford; 08-21-09 Toronto; 05-09-10 Cleveland; 05-10-10 Buffalo; 09-11-11 Toronto; 09-15-11 Hamilton; 07-16-13 London; 05-10-16 Toronto
  • Anybody know how long we've gotta wait for the Manchester Bootleg release?! It's been over 3 weeks now. Why I outta.....

I'm sure previous Bootlegs were released much quicker than this?

Anyway..roll on Backspacer.....
  • dubq wrote:
    I want the bootlegs (Toronto, basically) to come out asap like everyone else.. but y'all need to relax a bit on this sort of thing. What's the difference if it comes out now or a month or so from now? Are you going to succumb to some sort of fatality if you don't get to hear these shows right away?

People need to step back and just appreciate that they even release these sort of albums in the first place.

the toronto bootleg is gonna be incredible!
  • IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    Patience is indeed a virtue.

So is clear,open communication.

So, instead of the gamey info we've had so far how about the truth....we can handle the truth!
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Man I got some awesome response from the East Troy I figured I would try to see I can't complete my collection with the Vedder solo shows I've seen too. Anyone know know where I can get my hands on his shows in Chicago 08/21/08 and the Tibetan Freedom show with C Average 06/13/99???

Thanks to everyone that helped me out with my last question!
  • WWSWWS Ontario Posts: 459
    It's too bad...the longer it take for the official boots to become available more and more unofficial boots are appearing.

On behalf of U2 in town next week "Get on your boots"!
    '93 Toronto, '98 Barrie, '00 Toronto, '03 Buffalo, '05 Hamilton, '06 Toronto 1&2 '09 Toronto, '09 Philly #4, '11 Hamilton, '13 London, '13 Wrigley,    '13 Buffalo, '14 Detroit Rock City,'16 Ottawa, '16 Toronto 1&2, '16 Fenway '18 Wrigley 1&2, '20 Baltimore. '22 Hamilton, '24 Wrigley 1&2
  • I think the anxiety is around the lack of information. If 10c sent out a message stating when the boots would begin to be available the masses would likely step back from the edge until they are posted for purchase.
    All shows in Albany, N.E., Montreal & Ottawa 1996-2012; Philly 2009
  • dubqdubq Posts: 27
    24veddie wrote:
    dubq wrote:

the toronto bootleg is gonna be incredible!

Agree 100% on that. The show was killlllerrrrr! :D
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    wait till you all hear manchester....wow :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    I think the anxiety is around the lack of information. If 10c sent out a message stating when the boots would begin to be available the masses would likely step back from the edge until they are posted for purchase.

That generally sums up the 10c in a whole. They do great things for us, but dissemination of information has never been their strong point :(

It's also be nice to know whats going on with the posters.
    pdalowsky wrote:

Errrr no....London!!!!! :lol:
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

• PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Pegasus wrote:
    I don't mind if it takes weeks, but if the Europe shows, AGAIN, are not released, I'm going to be behind pissed off! :evil:

when aren't you pissed? :lol:

... I love giving u a hard time.... any US shows this time around?
    all but ACL.. so I'll be there to annoy you in person :twisted:
  • I am hoping for Outside Lands. I had a great time there and thought it was a fantastic show!
    Austin, TX
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    Chicago night 2 8-)
    IamTom wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

give it a rest Tom, I've still got your version of indifference Burned into my left side of my nut!!! That was the sound of a man enjoying himself :D
  • WWSWWS Ontario Posts: 459
    Is this where I sign the petition for the Toronto Bootleg?
    '93 Toronto, '98 Barrie, '00 Toronto, '03 Buffalo, '05 Hamilton, '06 Toronto 1&2 '09 Toronto, '09 Philly #4, '11 Hamilton, '13 London, '13 Wrigley,    '13 Buffalo, '14 Detroit Rock City,'16 Ottawa, '16 Toronto 1&2, '16 Fenway '18 Wrigley 1&2, '20 Baltimore. '22 Hamilton, '24 Wrigley 1&2
  • ROTTERDAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RideRick wrote:
    we need the Rotterdam one..

stupid.gif
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • IamTom wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

+1..london is 10 times better..but Manchester have the key word..:thank u Manchester..thank u GREECE... ;)
  • So when 10C said the boots would be available within weeks, it appears that they meant less than two months. Something's got to be announced next week, because the Target release gets you some free concert downloads and you would think that those would be ready to roll by the release date of next Sunday, the 20th.

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • IndyDave wrote:
    So when 10C said the boots would be available within weeks, it appears that they meant less than two months. Something's got to be announced next week, because the Target release gets you some free concert downloads and you would think that those would be ready to roll by the release date of next Sunday, the 20th.
    See, I think the opposite. I think the band was hopin gmore people would be excited about the new albulm first, and the boots would be available afterwards. Plus som eof the songs have not been "officially" released yet. And I think it has been reported the Target downloads are shows from 2000-2008
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • There is a lot of hype for the Toronto lootleg but in my opinion Chicago 8/24 is a better set.

1. Hard To Imagine
    2. Corduroy
    3. In My Tree
    4. Last Exit
    5. All Night
    6. Nothingman
    7. The Fixer
    8. Even Flow
    9. Present Tense
    10. Whipping
    11. Not For You/Modern Girl
    12. Daughter/Another Brick In The Wall
    13. Brother
    14. Gone
    15. Got Some
    16. Do The Evolution
    17. Alive
    Encore:
    18. No More
    19. Comatose
    20. Grievance
    21. Black
    22. The Real Me (The Who cover)
    23. Porch
    Encore 2:
    24. Wasted Reprise
    25. Betterman/Save It For Later
    26. Crazy Mary
    27. State Of Love And Trust
    28. Fuckin' Up (Neil Young cover)
    29. Yellow Ledbetter/Star Spangled Banner

(I highlighted the differences that make me feel it was a better set)

Chicago 06-18-2003
    Alpine Valley, WI 06-21-2003
    Chicago 05-16-2006
    Chicago 05-17-2006
    Milwaukee, WI 06-29-2006
    Chicago 08-05-2007
    Chicago 08-23-2009
    Chicago 08-24-2009
    Noblesville, IN 05-07-2010
    Wrigley Field, Chicago 07-19-2013
    Austin, TX 10-05-2014
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014
    Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014
    Ft Lauderdale, FL 04-08-2016
    Miami, FL 04-09-2016
    Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    IamTom wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

+1..london is 10 times better..but Manchester have the key word..:thank u Manchester..thank u GREECE... ;)

your funny. 10 times better? Erm that's a statement of someone who either didn't go to Manchester or slept through it.

Ten timed better? Man, your high
    pdalowsky wrote:
    IamTom wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

give it a rest Tom, I've still got your version of indifference Burned into my left side of my nut!!! That was the sound of a man enjoying himself :D

Did love it n of course the sound of me bellowing Indif will of enhanced your enjoyment!

Still prefered London. Could it be a Given To Fly thing Mr P?
    Given To Live -

• oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    JAM79 wrote:
    There is a lot of hype for the Toronto lootleg but in my opinion Chicago 8/24 is a better set.

1. Hard To Imagine
    2. Corduroy
    3. In My Tree
    4. Last Exit
    5. All Night
    6. Nothingman
    7. The Fixer
    8. Even Flow
    9. Present Tense
    10. Whipping
    11. Not For You/Modern Girl
    12. Daughter/Another Brick In The Wall
    13. Brother
    14. Gone
    15. Got Some
    16. Do The Evolution
    17. Alive
    Encore:
    18. No More
    19. Comatose
    20. Grievance
    21. Black
    22. The Real Me (The Who cover)
    23. Porch
    Encore 2:
    24. Wasted Reprise
    25. Betterman/Save It For Later
    26. Crazy Mary
    27. State Of Love And Trust
    28. Fuckin' Up (Neil Young cover)
    29. Yellow Ledbetter/Star Spangled Banner

(I highlighted the differences that make me feel it was a better set)

This is a dynamite setlist. In the interest of full disclosure, I am biased towards Chicago 2 being released as an official boot, for I was there. You can hear me singing (with the crowd) on all the above :D
  • . And I think it has been reported the Target downloads are shows from 2000-2008
    Don't know where that was reported, but we need to have that clarified, because if that's the case it will not benefit me at all to buy the Target version since I own every boot released from the 2000-2008 tours. Maybe they plan on offering some other shows from that period which weren't sold previously? (The Vic from August 2007 would be one to die for).

And I still say that when 10C said the boots would be available within weeks, that meant less than two months (why else use that terminology? One to seven weeks is less than two months.) So I would expect some to be available shortly after the release of "Backspacer" if the Target offer does not include shows from this year's tour.

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • tsaraxtsarax Posts: 245
    IndyDave wrote:
    . And I think it has been reported the Target downloads are shows from 2000-2008
    Don't know where that was reported, but we need to have that clarified, because if that's the case it will not benefit me at all to buy the Target version since I own every boot released from the 2000-2008 tours. Maybe they plan on offering some other shows from that period which weren't sold previously? (The Vic from August 2007 would be one to die for).

And I still say that when 10C said the boots would be available within weeks, that meant less than two months (why else use that terminology? One to seven weeks is less than two months.) So I would expect some to be available shortly after the release of "Backspacer" if the Target offer does not include shows from this year's tour.

There have been a couple threads on the boards as to which boots are available for download when you buy Backspacer. They were all from 2005-2008. Unfortunately, I already have them all. :cry:
    05-02-03 Buffalo; 07-12-03 Hershey; 09-13-05 Hamilton; 09-19-05 Toronto; 05-10-06 Toronto; 06-27-08 Hartford; 08-21-09 Toronto; 05-09-10 Cleveland; 05-10-10 Buffalo; 09-11-11 Toronto; 09-15-11 Hamilton; 07-16-13 London; 05-10-16 Toronto
  • I was trying to figure out why they'd wait to put the bootlegs out and it must have to do with not wanting to release the new songs before the new cd comes out. Maybe its a contractual thing because of cd sales. If that's the case, I understand it, but don't agree. I'm thinking more people would be interested in buying the bootlegs right after the show rather than several months later. You're always going to have the hardcore fans buy both, but the casual fan is probably less likely to buy the show several months later. Just my opinion though, I respect whatever they have to do.
  • Here hoping they decide to release all the shows pre-Backspacer release. From what I heard from fans who went to the Chicago shows, they said it was two of the best nights of Pearl Jam music.

Can not wait to see what they do at the Seattle shows!!!
  • JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    IamTom wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Ed on the Manchester show:
    Last night we could have been in Carnegie Hall and we still would have sounded like shit, but tonight we're going to play really well.

Come on London boot!
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!