Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Nossie wrote:
    Spencer wrote:
    Nossie wrote:
    Parental leave??? Fark, am i out of the loop... congratulations is in order there then i guess!!

Nick Gilbert is a massive fan - all we do all day is email PJ lyrics lol

Ah, really? Will have to bring it up with him one day...

No probs, I'm stuck around the corner these days anyway so I don't always expect news to travel down to the ol' CC. Cheers!

Gotta admit, I almost fell of my chair when I saw your face on the Pit...

Haha Spence.... i'm a Pit girl from a while ago... just when i got sick i kinda fell off the planet - as in work too lol. But i'm back, and totally stoked. How did you NOT know i was a PJ fan... apart from the Tatts.... you've not heard about our Snake called Eddie (after the man himself) or our psycho cockatiel called Gremmie... i thought their stories were folklore at that place! ha!!

The Ed looks Hot thread is still ticking along hasnt been shut....
    Who did actually get the 1st one locked.... :)
    Still cracking me up that u guys work together....
    Talk about small place...
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    OMG Backstreet Boys have a new song out!!!!!

F10 F10 F10 F10 F10 Tab Esc Esc Esc Shift Arrow up :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

we should care they have a new song coz?

alt+tab tab tab tab tab tab

Im watching channel "Go" and they just came on with a plug for it ..... I was so ashamed my eyes and ears saw it I attempted to erase it from my memory. When F10 F10 F10 etc didnt work I thought if I cant erase it, others will have to go through it aswell. BAHHAHAHhhhahahhahshhaaa my ears hurt :shock:

i felt ill reading you comment about them having a new song. as for rumor suggestions you could go for voting for what songs to be played, or if you bought you tickets before they sold out you got a free copy of the new album or a tshirt or something like that. or I nothice for melbourne they have a slightly greyed out area in front of the stage, you could go with that area is for us. heehehehe
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
    Carlislebj wrote:
    Has anyone got their confirmation email :?: :?: :?:

2006 tour it took 5 days to get the confirmation...
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    Nossie wrote:
    Haha Spence.... i'm a Pit girl from a while ago... just when i got sick i kinda fell off the planet - as in work too lol. But i'm back, and totally stoked. How did you NOT know i was a PJ fan... apart from the Tatts.... you've not heard about our Snake called Eddie (after the man himself) or our psycho cockatiel called Gremmie... i thought their stories were folklore at that place! ha!!

Welcome back Nossie! :D

Remember the time we got the Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot thread deleted? :lol:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• i felt ill reading you comment about them having a new song. as for rumor suggestions you could go for voting for what songs to be played, or if you bought you tickets before they sold out you got a free copy of the new album or a tshirt or something like that. or I nothice for melbourne they have a slightly greyed out area in front of the stage, you could go with that area is for us. heehehehe

hmmmm, you think the noobs will read your post and catch on? The greyed out area .... I dont think I could do that one. Too many broken hearts .... then I might get too many broken bones :lol:
    he who forgets will be destined to remember

i felt ill reading you comment about them having a new song. as for rumor suggestions you could go for voting for what songs to be played, or if you bought you tickets before they sold out you got a free copy of the new album or a tshirt or something like that. or I nothice for melbourne they have a slightly greyed out area in front of the stage, you could go with that area is for us. heehehehe

hmmmm, you think the noobs will read your post and catch on? The greyed out area .... I dont think I could do that one. Too many broken hearts .... then I might get too many broken bones :lol:

i am a n00b at this stage if ya want to check my join date or some of my other previous questions. you did almost get me with the backstage passes, but it begs the question does anyone know what happend with the tickets being sold out then their being more in the afternoon.
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
    aus_suz wrote:
    Carlislebj wrote:

2006 tour it took 5 days to get the confirmation...

i got the first one, but i read here or somewhere else is that we wont get the second one till after the ten club sales have closed for oz and nz shows.
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam

• i am a n00b at this stage if ya want to check my join date or some of my other previous questions. you did almost get me with the backstage passes, but it begs the question does anyone know what happend with the tickets being sold out then their being more in the afternoon.

I mean the 1 to 20 posts Noobs :D

Probably just an allocation issue. Who knows. 10C playing a practical joke on us? Its a mystery.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember

i am a n00b at this stage if ya want to check my join date or some of my other previous questions. you did almost get me with the backstage passes, but it begs the question does anyone know what happend with the tickets being sold out then their being more in the afternoon.

Probably just an allocation issue. Who knows. 10C playing a practical joke on us? Its a mystery.

i belive i am a n00b as i have only being posting and reading the forums for about 8 days! Just a little anoyed as I want to go to perth to see them as well, but ended up with extra tickets for melbourne (taken at this stage). As I had thought they were sold out.

another romur you could go with is it was 4 tickets for the price of 2, free drinkies for 10c members with writs band
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Carlislebj wrote:

I got one email right away for every show that I got 10c tickets for. While I was there I pre-ordered Backspacer and I got an email for that too. Should we be getting a second email for the shows?

I use a visa debit card though, so my payments go though really quick, if your using a credit card it might take longer to clear.... just guessing though.
    '06: Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Adelaide 1, 2
    *sniffles* Come back soon guys, thanks for an amazing 2 weeks.

-- www.ticketwoes.com --

• i am a n00b at this stage if ya want to check my join date or some of my other previous questions. you did almost get me with the backstage passes, but it begs the question does anyone know what happend with the tickets being sold out then their being more in the afternoon.

I was once Ben Red Blue back from 05, I'm slightly less n0Ob, just so you know :)
    George, US (September 01, 2005)
    Toronto, CA (September 19, 2005)
    Quebec City, CA (September 20, 2005)
    Halifax, CA (September 22, 2005)
    St. Johns, CA (September 24, 2005)
    St. Johns, CA (September 25, 2005)
    Washington,US (May 30, 2006)
    E. Rutherford, US (June 01, 2006)
    E. Rutherford, US (June 03, 2006)
    George, US (July 22, 2006)
    George, US (July 23, 2006)
    Dublin, IR (August 23, 2006)
    Reading, UK (August 27, 2006)
    Sydney, AU (November 07, 2006)
    Sydney, AU (November 08, 2006)
    Melbourne, AU (November 13, 2006)
    Melbourne, AU (November 14, 2006)
    Melbourne, AU (November 16, 2006)
    Sydney, AU (November 18, 2006)
    Newcastle, AU (November 19, 2006)
    Adelaide, AU (November 21, 2006)
    Adelaide, AU (November 22, 2006)
    Perth, AU (November 25, 2006)
    London, UK (August 18, 2009)
    Perth, Australia (November 14, 2009) 
    Adelaide, AU (November 17, 2009)
    Melbourne, AU (November 20, 2009)
    Sydney, AU (November 22, 2009)
    Brisbane, AU (November 25, 2009)
    Auckland, NZ (November 27, 2009)
    Christchurch, NZ (November 29, 2009)
    Los Angeles, US (November 23, 2013)
    Los Angeles, US (November 24, 2013)
    Adelaide, AU (January 31, 2014)
    Seattle, WA (August 8, 2018)
    Seattle, WA (August 10, 2018)
    Missoula, MT (August 13 2018)

i belive i am a n00b as i have only being posting and reading the forums for about 8 days! Just a little anoyed as I want to go to perth to see them as well, but ended up with extra tickets for melbourne (taken at this stage). As I had thought they were sold out.

another romur you could go with is it was 4 tickets for the price of 2, free drinkies for 10c members with writs band

Im sure u could email 10c and ask to swap Melb for Perth it shouldnt be a problem seeing
    there are still tickets available.
    I have swapped merch orders after the money has come out of my account.
    I have emailed them and said could I swap this shirt for that one.
    And they have with no probs...
    It cant help to ask anyway...
    Carlislebj wrote:

I got one email right away for every show that I got 10c tickets for. While I was there I pre-ordered Backspacer and I got an email for that too. Should we be getting a second email for the shows?

I use a visa debit card though, so my payments go though really quick, if your using a credit card it might take longer to clear.... just guessing though.

Yep always get the confirmed one....
  • JJ7JJ7 Posts: 12

I was wondering about the tickets being out of stock then available again in the arvo again (for Sydney). I got my Melb tickets fine. Went back on in the afternoon and got Sydney as well (lucky as I'd already booked the flights!) Maybe someone has an answer for that.

As for being a "Noob" i guess by my number of posts you would put me in that category - but check out my join date - certainly not Noob to the Ten Club! just too busy to chat in here usually
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Number of posts means nothing!

Unless you're over 6,000.....then you're classed as a TRUE fan! 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Number of posts means nothing!

Unless you're over 6,000.....then you're classed as a TRUE fan! 8-)

at this rate of posting I should make 6000 buy the end of the year, still can not decide if I should do an extra show still and if so what one. as the person i was going to go with in perth is happy to still come to melbourne, even if i could swap my tickets.

i though true fan would live and breath nothing but PJ!
    New York - May 02 - 2016