Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    Nossie wrote:
    Hey any Old Skoolers, i'm finally back in action!!!

Just got my pre-sale ticks sorted so am absolutely stoked with that!

Are there any of my ol' timer mates still about the place??

Can't wait to catch up!!!
    Stace xxx
    STACE!

Holy crap dude, it's Spencer (er, from work...).
  • NossieNossie Posts: 1,039
    Crikey... you're a PJ fan - i'd never have known!! How ya doing big fella... nice to know there are some other Adelaideans who have taste! :) You going in Nov??? Have you organised your tickets?? Oh i'm exicted now - i'll be able to hassle you at work with PJ talk!!! =)
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • Nossie wrote:

Stace xxx
    OMG!!!! :o:o:o Good to finally seeya back, chick :D
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I remember Nossie....were you a friend of Trudie's?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Nossie wrote:

Stace xxx
    OMG!!!! :o:o:o Good to finally seeya back, chick :D

Hey bub!!!! Yeah, it's been a long time... i've missed you guys like heck!!! how's tricks?? SOOOO much has changed on here since i last was on.... (are we still calling it the Pit? haha)

• ZiggyStar wrote:

Trudie don't ave no friends
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    ZiggyStar wrote:

yeah that's me chick.... we'd just started to chat when i went offline... have had chronic fatigue (yep, it's as fun as it sounds) but i'm back and as energetic as ever! :) How's you hon? xx

Nossie wrote:
    Crikey... you're a PJ fan - i'd never have known!! How ya doing big fella... nice to know there are some other Adelaideans who have taste! :) You going in Nov??? Have you organised your tickets?? Oh i'm exicted now - i'll be able to hassle you at work with PJ talk!!! =)
    Haha, I can't believe you didn't know...fanclub member n' all. Bother me all you like, you might find it's me you'll be trying to shut up.

Bought my ticket for Adelaide Oval today - this'll be my fourth PJ show after '98 at Thebbie Oval and both '06 shows.

Now, I just need to wangle that day (and the next) off work...

*cough*
    Trudie don't ave no friends

Oh i must wholeheartedly disagree... she has the BEST friends! =D

• I just saw the ad for the tour on tv!! Am very excited cos I couldnt get the bloody thing to work on the computer (stoopid computer), yay Pearl Jam!!!!!! Dont remember seeing much int he way of ads for the 06 tour, YAY FOR PEARL JAM, YAY FOR ZIGGY'S ARMY WHO WILL PROTECT SHORT PEOPLE FROM BEING TOSSED AROUND LIKE FOOTY'S, YAY FOR GA WITH SPECIAL TEN CLUB STUFF TO COME (I hope)!!!!!
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
    2014 Brisbane January 19 BDO
    *DISCLAIMER* I suck at typing, sorry for the illegibility of posts
    Spencer wrote:
    Nossie wrote:
    Haha, I can't believe you didn't know...fanclub member n' all. Bother me all you like, you might find it's me you'll be trying to shut up.

Bought my ticket for Adelaide Oval today - this'll be my fourth PJ show after '98 at Thebbie Oval and both '06 shows.

*cough*

Yeah i've been with the club for a while, but let things slip when i got sick (bad stacey, bad...) but i'm here again with bells on and totally stoked.

Did you do the pre-sale with Ticketek?? I picked mine up that way too... You know - i was yet to meet someone at work into PJ (other than Nick) who i could have a decent conversation with about the boys... Awww Spence... you're gonna be my bestest friend eva!!! haha

Nossie wrote:
    Spencer wrote:
    Nossie wrote:

*cough*

Yeah i've been with the club for a while, but let things slip when i got sick (bad stacey, bad...) but i'm here again with bells on and totally stoked.

Did you do the pre-sale with Ticketek?? I picked mine up that way too... You know - i was yet to meet someone at work into PJ (other than Nick) who i could have a decent conversation with about the boys... Awww Spence... you're gonna be my bestest friend eva!!! haha
    Which Nick?

Yeah, went for the pre-sale today. I'm on parental leave til Sept 1st so you'll have to survive without me for a couple more weeks yet.
  • god I got a good boss

said to him I may be sick for a few days in november (cause I have no hol leave because of a F up) and explained about going to NZ to see PJ. he said cool just keep it between us 8-) what a man
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

Spencer wrote:

Which Nick?

Yeah, went for the pre-sale today. I'm on parental leave til Sept 1st so you'll have to survive without me for a couple more weeks yet.[/quote]

Parental leave??? Fark, am i out of the loop... congratulations is in order there then i guess!!

Nick Gilbert is a massive fan - all we do all day is email PJ lyrics lol

god I got a good boss

said to him I may be sick for a few days in november (cause I have no hol leave because of a F up) and explained about going to NZ to see PJ. he said cool just keep it between us 8-) what a man

Must admit i'm jealous of that... when you work for a multi-national/global company, they tend to be bastards about the whole leave thing!!

• Nossie wrote:
    god I got a good boss

Must admit i'm jealous of that... when you work for a multi-national/global company, they tend to be bastards about the whole leave thing!!

thats just it I do :D:):| :( :cry:
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

Nossie wrote:
    god I got a good boss

thats just it I do :D:):| :( :cry:

well that's just way harsh man!!!

• well the boss has to be cool with it if they f*d up your rec leave! That's only fair I reckon! I have an rdo that friday, so only have to take 2 days off (wednesday and Thursday), am pretty sure my boss won't want me anywhere near her immeidately before or after the show anyway (am only going to bris)
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
  • I heard a rumour that if you bought tickets the day they went on sale before they sold out, that you get backstage passes. Can anyone clear this up ?

You heard a rumour huh?

Well looks like Bollocks I make up in this thread travels fast!!

BAHAHHAHHAHHahahhahahahha!!!

Seriously.... you heard that somewhere? I posted it today as a joke. I love having a sick sense of humour!!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Welcome Back Nossie!!!!!!

Yay!! Its like old times again. Talking to all these people that love Pearl Jam that we have never met but feel like we know so well :) Jam fans are the freakin best!

And yes I have the raddest friends in the world thank you Mr Canvis 8-)

Cant wait to have my boobies pushed against some random person, random sweat and random spit (especially during betterman) in November. ahhhh some good memories are gonna be created!!!
    Nossie wrote:
    Parental leave??? Fark, am i out of the loop... congratulations is in order there then i guess!!

Nick Gilbert is a massive fan - all we do all day is email PJ lyrics lol

Ah, really? Will have to bring it up with him one day...

No probs, I'm stuck around the corner these days anyway so I don't always expect news to travel down to the ol' CC. Cheers!

Gotta admit, I almost fell of my chair when I saw your face on the Pit...
  • I heard a rumour that if you bought tickets the day they went on sale before they sold out, that you get backstage passes. Can anyone clear this up ?

You heard a rumour huh?

Seriously.... you heard that somewhere? I posted it today as a joke. I love having a sick sense of humour!!!

Nice joke you fool. :?
    Pearl Jam's one and only concert in Canberra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9las2e5n_Yo
  • JJ7JJ7 Posts: 12
    Apologies if this question has already been asked, but I don't get much computer time, what with five kids 'n all!

I've got my 10c tix for Melb and Syd for me and my hubby, would love to take 3 of my sons along to the Melb show, if I can get GA through ticketmaster presale (or whatever it's called) on Thursday, what do you think the chances of us all getting in together (taking into account early entry for 10c)? And would they need to be gold GA or something?

Hope someone can give me an answer - CHeers

You heard a rumour huh?

roflmfao :lol::lol: funy, funny shit! *sigh* I magien if it were true? Nice going Tigress, what's next? First 10 people in line get to write the set list?!
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
  • No telling whats next ..... you will have to wait til tomorrow for my new nasty rumour :mrgreen:

But the Set list thing ...... has potential ;)
  • No telling whats next ..... you will have to wait til tomorrow for my new nasty rumour :mrgreen:

:shock: :o :shock: OMG WE GET TO WRITE THE SETLIST?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, how will that work???!!!!! DO I take my secret password to the big burly guy and spin round 5 times and do the secret handshake first?!!!!!

Lol, fun times. fun times. Again, imagine how awesome it would be to actually pick the setlist, and get the backstage pass.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    No telling whats next ..... you will have to wait til tomorrow for my new nasty rumour :mrgreen:

hhhmmm ... ill be in the top 10 ... i think ill put down, uummmmmm ... how about bugs. thats a good sing-a-long song ;)
    impatience is a gift ........
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    JJ7 wrote:
    Apologies if this question has already been asked, but I don't get much computer time, what with five kids 'n all!

I've got my 10c tix for Melb and Syd for me and my hubby, would love to take 3 of my sons along to the Melb show, if I can get GA through ticketmaster presale (or whatever it's called) on Thursday, what do you think the chances of us all getting in together (taking into account early entry for 10c)? And would they need to be gold GA or something?

Hope someone can give me an answer - CHeers

they would need to be in the same section, but at the moment it seems that there is only 1 GA section in Melbourne.
    your 10c entitles you to early entry, but that does not mean you have to take it. you can all enter together, and stay together.
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!

:shock: :o :shock: OMG WE GET TO WRITE THE SETLIST?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, how will that work???!!!!! DO I take my secret password to the big burly guy and spin round 5 times and do the secret handshake first?!!!!!

Lol, fun times. fun times. Again, imagine how awesome it would be to actually pick the setlist, and get the backstage pass.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    F5
  • LMAO of course (mental head slap), F5! :lol::lol::lol:
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
This discussion has been closed.