Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• zenith wrote:
    No telling whats next ..... you will have to wait til tomorrow for my new nasty rumour :mrgreen:

But the Set list thing ...... has potential ;)

hhhmmm ... ill be in the top 10 ... i think ill put down, uummmmmm ... how about bugs. thats a good sing-a-long song ;)

Funnily enough I would be happy with anything on Vitalogy ..... LOVE that damn album!!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • F5

OMFG BAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHhHHHHAHHAHAhhahhahHHAHHAHHAhhahahaha.

I love you Kywii :D
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Here's a taste of what's to come. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT9qJRAximM
    Pearl Jam's one and only concert in Canberra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9las2e5n_Yo
  • Good to see Boom Gaspar still rockin' with them.
    Pearl Jam's one and only concert in Canberra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9las2e5n_Yo
  • argh is it November yet?
  • Jaswah wrote:
    argh is it November yet?
    no :|
  • Here's a taste of what's to come. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT9qJRAximM

:D
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    edited August 2009
    :oops: Man, I just wrote my Second post EVER!!!!( I dont even know how to phone bank or go facebook/myspace/Twitter (or is that just Twit?)I have'nt done this before so don't know where I just sent my first attempt.......the one I can't find??? could I please have some tips? :roll: Anyway. I got my PJ tix from 10C for Perth, but just to make sure....... I grabbed pre-pre-pre-pre-pre- sale tix,Gold GA. just incase you couldsn't sleep tonight, cause I can't. :lol:
    Come on Guys...I am Floundering.....
    Post edited by Jo on
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Spencer wrote:
    Nossie wrote:
    Hey any Old Skoolers, i'm finally back in action!!!

Just got my pre-sale ticks sorted so am absolutely stoked with that!

Are there any of my ol' timer mates still about the place??

Can't wait to catch up!!!
    Stace xxx
    STACE!

Holy crap dude, it's Spencer (er, from work...).

HAHAHAHA that is so funny ....totally cracked me up..
    How did u know it was Stace by her pic..
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    I would have been worrying about mine... but she is not even coming... in all honesty she kind of gave me the shits last time as all she wanted to do was sit down (3rd row! Adelaide 1 2006).... music wise we are not very compatible.

So yea, taking my brother to the Adelaide one and a mate for Melbourne and Sydney.

Smart move leaving her at home! ;)

I wish my boy was coming to worry about me.......it's always good to have that 6 foot person straight behind you! He'll be in Brisbane....not NZ.
    Pete's over 6 foot (6'1 or 6'2 - can't remember :? ) and he's only doing the Perth gig with me. He might meet me in Brissy for some fun, though :D
    That is the only thing I'm dreading about this tour - leaving Pete and the kids for so long :(
    The only time Pete and I are ever apart is when he's at Uni on Wednesdays and Thursdays and that's hard enough!

nawwwwwwwwww! how cute! :)
    try the other side of the world for a year and then come talk to me ;)
    infact, DO come and talk to me, in rads, melbs and brissie. looking forward to it! :P

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • I don't know how you and Megan have coped, hun! So proud of you both.
  • I don't know how you and Megan have coped, hun! So proud of you both.

"No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead"

• WallyWally Posts: 35
    Hi

Sorry if this has been asked already. Im a little confused by all the seat maps for each city, some have just Fixer GA area, some have Fixer and Backspacer GA areas, some maps have lines in the middle but just Fixer GA at the front of the stage area, its hard to know which one is correct.

Does anyone know if it will be one big field known as Fixer GA, and based on a first come, first served basis to gain access to the front? Or will it be two sections, Fixer and Backspacer, and 10C members have access to the Fixer area? I bought some tickets on behalf of some mates during the Mastercard applause presale today, and managed to get them Fixer GA tickets, but I have other mates who cant buy tickets until monday and was wondering if its possible that they get Backspacer GA area.

Can anyone clear up the situation?
    3 March 1998 (Tue) - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
    19 March 1998 (Thu) - Perth Entertainment Centre
    23 February 2003 (Sun) - Burswood Dome, Perth
    25 November 2006 (Sat) - Subiaco Oval, Perth
    14 November 2009 (Sat) - ME Bank Stadium, Perth
    2 February 2014 (Sun) - Arena Joondalup, Perth
  • Must share this with you all, as i nearly sh** myself with exitment. I am from rainy old England and have friends that have not long moved to Sydney. Myself and wife are going out there for 3 weeks in November. Last friday i noticed PJ annouced their Australian / NZ tour. Call me sad, but it's been one of my life time ambitions to visit Oz and do all the things that fab country has to offer. Another ambition of mine is to see my beloved PJ overseas....Oh yes, i snapped up a pair for Sydney Football Stadium 22 Nov 2009! What dreams are made of! EVOLUTION BABY??? There is a God!!! See you Ozzies there. Look out for my flag!
  • Must share this with you all, as i nearly sh** myself with exitment. I am from rainy old England and have friends that have not long moved to Sydney. Myself and wife are going out there for 3 weeks in November. Last friday i noticed PJ annouced their Australian / NZ tour. Call me sad, but it's been one of my life time ambitions to visit Oz and do all the things that fab country has to offer. Another ambition of mine is to see my beloved PJ overseas....Oh yes, i snapped up a pair for Sydney Football Stadium 22 Nov 2009! What dreams are made of! EVOLUTION BABY??? There is a God!!! See you Ozzies there. Look out for my flag!

Welcome to our country. Beer's on the left, babes on the right. If you're well built see ZiggyStar on the way in.... she's recruiting an army for GA protection purposes.

A good resource for Aussie PJ touring purposes is lifewasted.net. All the cool kids hang out there which is why DonJon doesn't go there. Cos he's not cool enough. We organize our flights/tix/accommodation/shennanigans there.

See you in Novemeber. Actually, not ME cos I'm skipping Sydney, but maybe you'll add more shows...

Peas
    WR

• NossieNossie Posts: 1,039
    Spencer wrote:
    Nossie wrote:
    Parental leave??? Fark, am i out of the loop... congratulations is in order there then i guess!!

Nick Gilbert is a massive fan - all we do all day is email PJ lyrics lol

Ah, really? Will have to bring it up with him one day...

No probs, I'm stuck around the corner these days anyway so I don't always expect news to travel down to the ol' CC. Cheers!

Gotta admit, I almost fell of my chair when I saw your face on the Pit...

Haha Spence.... i'm a Pit girl from a while ago... just when i got sick i kinda fell off the planet - as in work too lol. But i'm back, and totally stoked. How did you NOT know i was a PJ fan... apart from the Tatts.... you've not heard about our Snake called Eddie (after the man himself) or our psycho cockatiel called Gremmie... i thought their stories were folklore at that place! ha!!
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
    Welcome Back Nossie!!!!!!

Yay!! Its like old times again. Talking to all these people that love Pearl Jam that we have never met but feel like we know so well :) Jam fans are the freakin best!

And yes I have the raddest friends in the world thank you Mr Canvis 8-)

Cant wait to have my boobies pushed against some random person, random sweat and random spit (especially during betterman) in November. ahhhh some good memories are gonna be created!!!

Awwww....shucks - thanks babes!!! :D I'm feeling the love here... xx

aus_suz wrote:
    Spencer wrote:
    Nossie wrote:
    Hey any Old Skoolers, i'm finally back in action!!!

Just got my pre-sale ticks sorted so am absolutely stoked with that!

Are there any of my ol' timer mates still about the place??

Can't wait to catch up!!!
    Stace xxx
    STACE!

Holy crap dude, it's Spencer (er, from work...).

HAHAHAHA that is so funny ....totally cracked me up..
    How did u know it was Stace by her pic..

LMAO - Suz... we actually work together... i'd be hoping it's my pic he recognised me from! lol

See how much i've missed this place... i'm online when i'm supposed to be getting ready for work. i normally give myself exactly and hour - now that's run down to exactly 40 minutes... crikey gotta get moving....

Seeya this arvo kids!! =)
    xx

• SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    Nossie wrote:
    See how much i've missed this place... i'm online when i'm supposed to be getting ready for work. i normally give myself exactly and hour - now that's run down to exactly 40 minutes... crikey gotta get moving....

Seeya this arvo kids!! =)
    xx
    Give 'em hell, Stace. Heh.
  • Dr ChronoDr Chrono Posts: 129
    I know I'm about a page late but did someone just say F5.. =D
  • Dr Chrono wrote:
    indeedy :)
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    Must share this with you all, as i nearly sh** myself with exitment. I am from rainy old England and have friends that have not long moved to Sydney. Myself and wife are going out there for 3 weeks in November. Last friday i noticed PJ annouced their Australian / NZ tour. Call me sad, but it's been one of my life time ambitions to visit Oz and do all the things that fab country has to offer. Another ambition of mine is to see my beloved PJ overseas....Oh yes, i snapped up a pair for Sydney Football Stadium 22 Nov 2009! What dreams are made of! EVOLUTION BABY??? There is a God!!! See you Ozzies there. Look out for my flag!

Welcome to our country. Beer's on the left, babes on the right. If you're well built see ZiggyStar on the way in.... she's recruiting an army for GA protection purposes.

A good resource for Aussie PJ touring purposes is lifewasted.net. All the cool kids hang out there which is why DonJon doesn't go there. Cos he's not cool enough. We organize our flights/tix/accommodation/shennanigans there.

See you in Novemeber. Actually, not ME cos I'm skipping Sydney, but maybe you'll add more shows...

Peas
    WR

well ill be in sydney :D big yellow flag huh?? very good - come over to above mentioned board and get to know us all, and no doubt you'll be set to get dragged out for the compulsory binge drinking after session that is part of our culture
    the lw crew may/may not all be in daggy tee shits too, so they'll be no missing us down on that front barrier ;)
    impatience is a gift ........
  • JJ7JJ7 Posts: 12
    JJ7 wrote:
    Apologies if this question has already been asked, but I don't get much computer time, what with five kids 'n all!

I've got my 10c tix for Melb and Syd for me and my hubby, would love to take 3 of my sons along to the Melb show, if I can get GA through ticketmaster presale (or whatever it's called) on Thursday, what do you think the chances of us all getting in together (taking into account early entry for 10c)? And would they need to be gold GA or something?

Hope someone can give me an answer - CHeers

they would need to be in the same section, but at the moment it seems that there is only 1 GA section in Melbourne.
    your 10c entitles you to early entry, but that does not mean you have to take it. you can all enter together, and stay together.

Thanks for that Veddersoup. I thought I read somewhere on here that Melb GA was split into 2 sections on 25% the other 75% - was I just imaging that = not sure - if that's right though would the 25% be Gold do you think? If I go ahead and buy the other tickets I dont want to get the wrong section.
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    Dr Chrono wrote:

i thought it was ctrl+F4 :)
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016