Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• unforgivenunforgiven Posts: 378
    Do you think that TC tickets get us in the Fixer section? Or is it possible that we may be allocated to the Backspacer section too?

I would hope we would be in the Fixer section, otherwise what is the point of the early entry
  • unforgiven wrote:
    Do you think that TC tickets get us in the Fixer section? Or is it possible that we may be allocated to the Backspacer section too?

I would hope we would be in the Fixer section, otherwise what is the point of the early entry

To get to the front of the Back? :P I dont know, good point. Speaking of early entry, how early is everyone planning on getting there?
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    I will be fixing myself to the front railing.

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

Oh great....that means I'll have to talk to you then! :x

You'll be under my armpit so I wont be able to hear you over my perfect view. 8-)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    what time can we pick up our tickets on the day? coz early entry to buy stuff, plus find good spot should take about 30mins i reckon

as soon as I can get the tickets on the day, and line up to get in
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
    Adelaide

sfx44703-2.gif
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    unforgiven wrote:
    Perth
    29297s_a.gif
    This venue is so small, there is not a bad seat/posi. So glad they chose to play there for Perth :)

How many people does it fit?
    From memory ( :? :|:lol: ) about 15/16 thousand.

This is a pic I took as I got about 1/3 onto the oval for the jack johnson gig last year...

JackJohnsonConcert001.jpg
  • mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    How many people does it fit?[/quote]

This is a pic I took as I got about 1/3 onto the oval for the jack johnson gig last year...

JackJohnsonConcert001.jpg[/quote]

wow, green grass..very unlike our ga dirt fields
    nice pic
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
    mauichick wrote:

JackJohnsonConcert001.jpg[/quote]

nice pic[/quote]
    Yeah I was surprised to see that aswell, most staduim style gigs ive been to in Australia they lay down a plastic floor.
  • unforgiven wrote:
    Adelaide

sfx44703-2.gif
    So where is the TC position here??
    unforgiven wrote:
    mauichick wrote:

nice pic[/quote]
    Yeah I was surprised to see that aswell, most staduim style gigs ive been to in Australia they lay down a plastic floor.[/quote]

yeah that's what i'm used to (plastic and dirt and nasty barricades (a la rock the bells))
    makes me want to do perth...
  • unforgiven wrote:
    mauichick wrote:

nice pic[/quote]
    Yeah I was surprised to see that aswell, most staduim style gigs ive been to in Australia they lay down a plastic floor.[/quote]That's Perth for ya :) That was in March, too.....so a pretty dry, hot time of year.
    unforgiven wrote:
    mauichick wrote:

nice pic
    Yeah I was surprised to see that aswell, most staduim style gigs ive been to in Australia they lay down a plastic floor.[/quote]That's Perth for ya :) That was in March, too.....so a pretty dry, hot time of year.[/quote]

what will nov be like?
  • AdamamyAdamamy Posts: 12
    Can someone please explain why tickets from 10c are more expensive than ticketmaster (for perth show), and what do i get for my extra $ spent??
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Adamamy wrote:
    Can someone please explain why tickets from 10c are more expensive than ticketmaster (for perth show), and what do i get for my extra $ spent??

early entry

plus the ticketmaster price does not include their fees so it will probably come down to about $5 more for 10c
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    so early entry.... hmmmm
  • Adamamy wrote:

if you bought your 10C tickets on the 6th then you have secured backstage passes
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    i havent had a confirmation email about the tickets yet... just an order on my order history,
    would that mean i didnt get tickets?? oh & hasnt been tacken out my credit card yet (perth show)
  • bm12musicbm12music Posts: 292
    do I get TC Tix or Gold Seating for Melbourne?? What will the view be like from the seats?
    Auck - Feb 28, 98
    Syd - Nov 08, 06
    West Palm Beach - Jun 11, 08
    Tampa - Jun 12, 08
    Melb - Nov 20, 09
    Syd - Nov 22, 09
    Bris - Nov 25, 09
    Auck - Nov 27, 09
    Christchurch - Nov 29, 09
    EV - Bris - Mar 10 & 12, 11
    EV - New - Mar 16, 11
    EV - Syd - Mar 18, 11
  • SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    bm12music wrote:
    do I get TC Tix or Gold Seating for Melbourne?? What will the view be like from the seats?
    Bring binoculars.
  • Adamamy wrote:

early entry

plus the ticketmaster price does not include their fees so it will probably come down to about $5 more for 10c

you might want to check your maths there, two GA tickets from Ticketmaster (including handling fee) will cost you $256.05, the TC tickets were A$294.99 so thats close enough to an extra $20 per ticket for early entry, which for the lucky few still employed may not be any kind of advantage at all.
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    Adamamy wrote:

extra dollars are because we love pearl jam so much that we want to get in there really early to soak up the whole expirence
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016