Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• I was just told we get a dagwood dog but no tomato sauce from a very reliable sauce.

Sauce.

:lol:
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • jaykjayk Posts: 4
    guys, we as ten club members will get wristbands and be entitled to the front section (GA Fixer) of the ground. This is also open to non members that are lucky enough to snap them up through other methods.

Same as U2 and also upcoming ACDC gigs. There will be no pure section for ten club.

Much prefer smaller venues.....hopefully not a sign of things to come for their future gigs too.
  • SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    jayk wrote:
    guys, we as ten club members will get wristbands and be entitled to the front section (GA Fixer) of the ground. This is also open to non members that are lucky enough to snap them up through other methods.

Same as U2 and also upcoming ACDC gigs. There will be no pure section for ten club.

Much prefer smaller venues.....hopefully not a sign of things to come for their future gigs too.
    So you're pretty sure the Fixer section is the front?

Need to know what to go for on Tuesday...
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Spencer wrote:
    So you're pretty sure the Fixer section is the front?

Need to know what to go for on Tuesday...

ticketek should release more info on the tuesday of the pre-sale. they should have a venue map by then so people can see where the tickets are that they are buying. as i assume in the pre sale G.A and seated will be available.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    I was just told we get a dagwood dog but no tomato sauce from a very reliable sauce.

Sauce.

The Preferred Seating site was offering two beverages and one hot food item with their tickets so the Dagwood Dog could be true. :lol:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• jaykjayk Posts: 4
    preety sure. It is the first option and the other one is "backspacer", so would assume it is referring to the back of GA....
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    bm12music wrote:
    bm12music wrote:
    Anyone know what GA Fixer and GA Backspacer ticket options will mean - to seperate sections either side of the stage?
    No Idea, where did you get this info bm?
    It's on the Ticketek site: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sh ... &view=vent

Limit 6 tickets per transaction............
    That seems a lot...
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    jayk wrote:

I wonder what the numbers are for GA
    There must be some limit to ppl allowed
  • jecicajecica Posts: 954
    Hello. I have decided to attend the New Zealand shows and have never been. Is it possible to drive from Auckland to Christchurch in the two days or should we fly?

Also, any things we should see, etc.? Spending two weeks traveling the country and I can't wait. :D
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    jecica wrote:
    Hello. I have decided to attend the New Zealand shows and have never been. Is it possible to drive from Auckland to Christchurch in the two days or should we fly?

Also, any things we should see, etc.? Spending two weeks traveling the country and I can't wait. :D

do you have a car boat? :lol:

Nah seriously, there is a ferry and you can take a car on it but its more economical to either fly or hire a car on each island. I got sea sick on the ferry.
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    E.K wrote:
    I was just told we get a dagwood dog but no tomato sauce from a very reliable sauce.

Sauce.

The Preferred Seating site was offering two beverages and one hot food item with their tickets so the Dagwood Dog could be true. :lol:

showbiz.com.au had a free food item and beverage for the package, I went the gold reserve anyone have any idea what that is?
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
    as for the moshpit if I get hit in the head buy crow surfers I will give them air and hope they land badly and remember not to crowd surf. Do I have to look like that to be in the army? and I will wait for a beer till after the show.
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    E.K wrote:

Sauce.

showbiz.com.au had a free food item and beverage for the package, I went the gold reserve anyone have any idea what that is?

A can of Fosters and a Four N Twenty meat pie. You can pretend you're at the footy. ;)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

E.K wrote:

A can of Fosters and a Four N Twenty meat pie. You can pretend you're at the footy. ;)

yeah bundy and a pie and we could be watching a the game played in heaven if there was a heaven

rugby union
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    as for the moshpit if I get hit in the head buy crow surfers I will give them air and hope they land badly and remember not to crowd surf. Do I have to look like that to be in the army? and I will wait for a beer till after the show.

lol You need to look tall and big......they are the only requirements......but I won't be complaining if members of my Army are also good looking! 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    I went the gold reserve anyone have any idea what that is?
    as for the moshpit if I get hit in the head buy crow surfers I will give them air and hope they land badly and remember not to crowd surf.

seeing as you got reserved you won't have to worry about crowd surfers
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    I went the gold reserve anyone have any idea what that is?
    as for the moshpit if I get hit in the head buy crow surfers I will give them air and hope they land badly and remember not to crowd surf.

seeing as you got reserved you won't have to worry about crowd surfers
    Unless they're extremely determined.
    ZiggyStar wrote:

lol You need to look tall and big......they are the only requirements......but I won't be complaining if members of my Army are also good looking! 8-)

awesome, atm apparently I look like osma bin ladien! must be due to my beard.

will give it a crack to look like that. 3 months might be able too, no six pack though, as the only six pack I want is one i can drink
    New York - May 02 - 2016