Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Tequila from a hipster it is, then! :D I'm going to need several hipsters though.......one of those little things won't friggin last until Pearl Jam come on. Zenith, how big are your boobs? Reckon you could get away with a few hipsters snuggled between your cleavage? 8-) No chance mine are smuggling in anything and getting away with it.

I really hope it's not too hot. I hate the sun. I'll shrivel up and die standing in November sun for too long.

hhhmmm .. ive been told i have quite a nice rack .... by boys & girls :D ... but i say we just go for a j or two in their ... no filling the bladder, and big smiles for ed 8-)
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Tequila from a hipster it is, then! :D I'm going to need several hipsters though.......one of those little things won't friggin last until Pearl Jam come on. Zenith, how big are your boobs? Reckon you could get away with a few hipsters snuggled between your cleavage? 8-) No chance mine are smuggling in anything and getting away with it.

I really hope it's not too hot. I hate the sun. I'll shrivel up and die standing in November sun for too long.

hhhmmm .. ive been told i have quite a nice rack .... by boys & girls :D ... but i say we just go for a j or two in their ... no filling the bladder, and big smiles for ed 8-)

if they wont let people drink, will they let them smoke?
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You havent had the DonJon approval....a little more rigorous testing than most but the results are accurate. 8-)

Im not overly keen on getting zonked before the gigs on the hoochiemumma but Ill definitely suck down a few tokes as I pass from my left to my right.

Gee watching the Fixer clip and the first thing I though was....are these people listening to the song or actually care who is on stage.

Anyone wanna explain the purpose of moshing....is it just like a trendy like thing like the word like? :roll:
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    Hey I know girls ... wear one of those fake pregnant belly things and fill it with alcohol. No security guard would dare touch that.

Hell yes.....fake pregnant belly full of grog is the go! Then I'll run a hose from the belly, up my stomach to my neck and just sip away for the entire concert. Freezing the alcohol in the belly would be the go....stay cool and get drunk!

:lol: I knew you'd like my idea. :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    bottle of water full of tequllia might be worth an atempt at taking in, or if they dont let us take in already open bottles then we need some needles to inject the bottles with the booze. best bet would be juice bottles then.

they weren't letting anything in back in 06, they even made people throw out their deodorant in their purses, what were they gonna do? drink that?

alot of gigs i've been to make you throw out water or any liquid you try and take in.

At Sydney 1, I had to throw my pack of chewing gum out and if you wanted to take a bottle of water in the top had to removed first so that you couldn't use it as a missile. :roll:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    DonJon wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You havent had the DonJon approval....a little more rigorous testing than most but the results are accurate. 8-)

Im not overly keen on getting zonked before the gigs on the hoochiemumma but Ill definitely suck down a few tokes as I pass from my left to my right.

Gee watching the Fixer clip and the first thing I though was....are these people listening to the song or actually care who is on stage.

Anyone wanna explain the purpose of moshing....is it just like a trendy like thing like the word like? :roll:

yea, to be honest id only have a little toke as it it passed by ... and i dont drink anything down there, because i dont plan on leaving ....

plus ... as if im risking a nice low cut top in a pit full of smelly boys :roll: that'll come on when we go out afterwards ...

and the whole mosh ... i never do - i jump around a bit, but as far as giving my hair a sweat wash & blow dry ... pass :lol:
    impatience is a gift ........
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    zenith wrote:
    DonJon wrote:

yea, to be honest id only have a little toke as it it passed by ... and i dont drink anything down there, because i dont plan on leaving ....

plus ... as if im risking a nice low cut top in a pit full of smelly boys :roll: that'll come on when we go out afterwards ...

and the whole mosh ... i never do - i jump around a bit, but as far as giving my hair a sweat wash & blow dry ... pass :lol:

I don't want to get too stoned either......but I'd definitely like to share a joint a few songs into PJ's set. I've always wanted to have a smoke mid set but have never been able to get away with it in Brisbane with the locations of my seats.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Hate to interupt your chat folks but set times are up on NZ ticketek site - see sister thread or

http://premier.ticketek.co.nz/shows/sho ... &view=vent

:D
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    edited August 2009
    :|
    Post edited by ozsmalltowngirl on
    I haven't visited Lifewasted for ages, so may have missed something? .....are you and Leigh still together, Zig?

Of course! Why?
    edited August 2009
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I haven't visited Lifewasted for ages, so may have missed something? .....are you and Leigh still together, Zig?

Of course! Why?
    I haven't been here for a few days and just caught up with all the pages......just got the impression you are now single, so thought I'd ask, in case I missed something on LW.
    Glad I was wrong :)

Leigh and I are definitely still together....11 years now!

But what happens on tour, stays on tour....right? ;)

I'm fucking kidding....
    edited August 2009
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    E.K wrote:
    At Sydney 1, I had to throw my pack of chewing gum out and if you wanted to take a bottle of water in the top had to removed first so that you couldn't use it as a missile. :roll:
    Yeah I didn't understand them asking for the chewing gum.. my repsonse was "I didn't know this was the Opera House..."

and any bottle cracked is not allowed in anywhere these days...
    although the last gigs i've been to at the Hordern Pavillion they have allowed bottles of water with caps, and cans inside. Which is a definite change from having to put it all in plastic cups.. I asked why it'd changed, and they said the band were okay with it, my second question was, this band like getting hit in the head with cans?
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I haven't been here for a few days and just caught up with all the pages......just got the impression you are now single, so thought I'd ask, in case I missed something on LW.

good to hear :)

I'm outta touch with everyone these days :?
    who are you?
  • CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    everyone see two fields @ adelaide. gold and silver standing. :!: :!:
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Of course! Why?

Don't tell me I have to see Zig's white ass in TWO jelly wrestling matches! :shock:

Guess you'll all be looking to the chef of the group to organise all the jelly :roll: Guess I better get prepping now! I think orange would be an appropriate colour... do we need to have a vote?

WR

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • Do you people think the merchandise will be any good?
    Looking forward to a good t-shirt and perhaps hat or something.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • vital5 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

good to hear :)

I'm outta touch with everyone these days :?
    who are you?
    I'm me :|
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Don't tell me I have to see Zig's white ass in TWO jelly wrestling matches! :shock:

Guess you'll all be looking to the chef of the group to organise all the jelly :roll: Guess I better get prepping now! I think orange would be an appropriate colour... do we need to have a vote?

WR
    I think there are a few chefs amongst us?? Yay! :D
  • Do you people think the merchandise will be any good?
    I'm keen to see who does our posters for this tour :)
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Do you people think the merchandise will be any good?

I think it was Leigh who said Ames not beyond the pale.

Merch is going to be tricky standing in GA getting crushed clutching merch.. LOL.
  • aus_suz wrote:
    Do you people think the merchandise will be any good?

I think it was Leigh who said Ames not beyond the pale.

Merch is going to be tricky standing in GA getting crushed clutching merch.. LOL.
    poster tubes might come in handy :D a good bonk over the head! :twisted:
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    poster tubes might come in handy :D a good bonk over the head! :twisted:

will they give us the tubes as we might use them for weapons, better yet will could make one huge joint!
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016