Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I'm going to need spares eventually....just not sure which out of Adel, Melb and Syd I'm attending right now.
    I'll have a spare for each of those......we need to have this all sorted by the morning, or there's gonna be a heap of us with spares when we could have just shared.
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Heath_SA wrote:
    And I have to give my apologies in advance to any one that gets stuck behind me... sorry...

do you smell?

:D
    Only when he farts....
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I'm going to need spares eventually....just not sure which out of Adel, Melb and Syd I'm attending right now.
    I'll have a spare for each of those......we need to have this all sorted by the morning, or there's gonna be a heap of us with spares when we could have just shared.

Fuck...I hope I can get one down the track a bit....I can't commit to any concerts other than 2 x NZ and Brisbane right now. Surely I'll find spare 10c tickets in Sept/Oct....I hope! :?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Still........I mite just give him another half an hour and go jump on him

Keep it in the bedroom! :?
    Bedroom for starters I guess ;)

He's up....I mean awake. .... and I will have 1 spare ticket for every show except perth. Any takers?

I don't want your tickets.. you have a shit Membership number :lol::lol::o :shock: :roll:
  • Options

Talk to Lindy.
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    Heath_SA wrote:
    And I have to give my apologies in advance to any one that gets stuck behind me... sorry...

do you smell?

:D
    Only when he farts....

lol, probably.

Wont be eating much on gig days though, who wants to lose a spot up the front for a loo break?
    '06: Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Adelaide 1, 2
    *sniffles* Come back soon guys, thanks for an amazing 2 weeks.

-- www.ticketwoes.com --
  • Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    NoK wrote:
    pjamaholic wrote:
    NoK wrote:
    Ah! Tomorrow thank fuck. Now if only there was a special cordoned off area for Ten Club members only cause now all these fuckers from behind will push in and try to take our places as per usual GA. Maybe we should chain ourselves together!

How about a petition for a special cordoned off area for Ten Club members? After all we're supposed to get priority. That being said, I'm looking forward to standing up to PJ instead of sitting down with bum sitters like I have had to at a couple of their shows.

Definitely in for that! and regarding the "not enough members" post.. well then that should make it much easier to close a little section for us i imagine.. small box in the front 7-10 rows maybe?

Dont be so defeatist. We can only try. Cant hurt. Better than no cordoned off area. We deserve something extra for the extra dollars we have to pay via the Ten Club. They have to justify this extra price hike somehow, and I'd like an explanation!
  • Options
    10c GA sucks dogs balls! :evil:
  • Options
    Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    I want to go to the perth show, but I need two tickets

already bought my melbourne ones through showbiz.com.au. damm again i should have waited another day. on plus side they are seated (gold reserve)

I might have a spare one for melbourne, at this stage its taken, but i think they will pike last minute

i will be nice and take some of the blows from you smaller pj as i am 6ft 2ish as well,
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Options

i will be nice and take some of the blows from you smaller pj as i am 6ft 2ish as well,

Good work.....I'm standing near you. I'm 5'1! :D

I'm trying to convince my 6'7 and 6'4 American friends to come here and be my bodyguards....but it's not working, damn it! :lol:
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Keep it in the bedroom! :?
    Bedroom for starters I guess ;)

He's up....I mean awake. .... and I will have 1 spare ticket for every show except perth. Any takers?

I don't want your tickets.. you have a shit Membership number :lol::lol::o :shock: :roll:
    LOL! Compared to yours it is!

No seniority for Aussies and Kiwi's - racist fucks! :x

I can just see this new album being a radio friendly pop album.....doing the same as KOL's latest album did and attracting a tonne of screaming arrogant teenage cock smokers, that us members are gonna have to battle against to see the band we've all supported and loved from the beginning :( :x
  • Options
    NoKNoK Posts: 824
    pjamaholic wrote:
    NoK wrote:

Definitely in for that! and regarding the "not enough members" post.. well then that should make it much easier to close a little section for us i imagine.. small box in the front 7-10 rows maybe?

Dont be so defeatist. We can only try. Cant hurt. Better than no cordoned off area. We deserve something extra for the extra dollars we have to pay via the Ten Club. They have to justify this extra price hike somehow, and I'd like an explanation!

You must of understood my post incorrectly. I'm in for the petition was just replying to the other post regarding it being too hard to close off an area for us because we are not enough in number.
  • Options
    Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    NoK wrote:
    pjamaholic wrote:
    NoK wrote:

You must of understood my post incorrectly. I'm in for the petition was just replying to the other post regarding it being too hard to close off an area for us because we are not enough in number.

or we could build a wall out of the people who try to push past us! we just need something to put them too sleep
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016