Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options
    KrystleKrystle Posts: 26
    w00t w00t. super excited, just a bit devo that there was such a short time between announcment and ticket sales, im going to be in thailand when tickets go on sale so i have to rely on one of my sisters to get it for me, depending on the 10C situation and my net connection in thailand, which im not too confident about. I love the sleep out waiting for tickets, but alas, the tickets for thailand are booked. Have a rockin good time folks :D
  • Options
    Krystle wrote:
    w00t w00t. super excited, just a bit devo that there was such a short time between announcment and ticket sales, im going to be in thailand when tickets go on sale so i have to rely on one of my sisters to get it for me, depending on the 10C situation and my net connection in thailand, which im not too confident about. I love the sleep out waiting for tickets, but alas, the tickets for thailand are booked. Have a rockin good time folks :D
    Have a great trip, Krystle :)
  • Options
    .. i need to learn how to use this forum hehe
    thanks a bunch!! Ill have a great trip as soon as i know i have my ticket. We have a mad trip planned out and im not even thinking about it im more concerned about getting my ticket haha. Of all the times for me to book a trip it HAD to be over the ten days that im there that they go on sale... stressin :|
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Krystle wrote:
    Guess I won't be around to repeat the torrent of jaegerbombs for this tour :|
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    Krystle wrote:
    Oh no! where are yu gonna be?
  • Options
    CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    It doesn't really matter when 10c go on sale. They hold G.A and the best seats in each venue, So they can go on sale a week from the concert for all i care. I know i will be getting tickets. so whenever, they do it, its ALL GOOD
  • Options
    Carlislebj wrote:
    It doesn't really matter when 10c go on sale. They hold G.A and the best seats in each venue, So they can go on sale a week from the concert for all i care. I know i will be getting tickets. so whenever, they do it, its ALL GOOD
    how does it work though? its obviously until sold out, so do the folks that have been 10c members longer get first dibs? i just joined 10c cause of the whole over seas dilemma i have, so ive not got tix this way before, i usually sleep out for em :? do you just get an email when theyre on sale and if you miss out you miss out?
  • Options
    Krystle wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    Krystle wrote:
    Oh no! where are yu gonna be?
    At my current home in London, most likely.
  • Options
    This waiting for the tickets to appear on sale is consuming me! I can't work! Man I'm looking forward to this concert. Glad it's not at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre this time.I've never been to the QSAC, other than a corporate freebie to see the Broncos play there (many years ago). Really, really looking forward to it 8-)
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    Krystle wrote:
    :(
  • Options
    CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    Krystle wrote:
    Carlislebj wrote:
    how does it work though? its obviously until sold out, so do the folks that have been 10c members longer get first dibs? i just joined 10c cause of the whole over seas dilemma i have, so ive not got tix this way before, i usually sleep out for em :? do you just get an email when theyre on sale and if you miss out you miss out?

If your a 10C MEMBER you will get an email with presale details. So, you just rock up to the GOODS section in the period they are on sale (doesnt matter when, ie. as soon as they go on sale in the goods or a day later) and tickets are given to members on seniority. ppl with a 200 number will get bettet seats than someone with a 300 number etc. as for GA... well, thats just a free for all. it does state, 10c members get into the G.A areas before the general public, but this is not 100$ confirmed.
  • Options
    LucanLucan Posts: 104
    Aug 4th 10C member cut-off date.

I'm IN!!! :D
  • Options
    Krystle wrote:
    Carlislebj wrote:
    Info is up on the front page, and yes, you've made it inside the cut off which isn't back in July as we first thought- the cut off is 4/8.
  • Options
    WOOOOP DETAILS!

sorry.... first post I think. But been following this thread, and I am so fucking pumped.

that is all :D
  • Options
    Oh and from what I can see (for NZers/those coming to Akl show)

"Friday, 27 November, 2009
    Mt Smart, Auckland, New Zealand
    Ticket prices: $119.50 – Gold and $99.50 – Silver
    Tickets available from Ticketek: www.ticketek.co.nz or 0800 842538 "

-from original announcement

"Nov 27 Auckland, NZ Western Springs Stadium Aug-7 @ 8am (NSW time) $186.00 USD"

-ten club ticket announcement

Venue has changed? Being from Chch I don't know much about Akl venues so I don't know if this is better now? Hope it is, cos I'm going!
  • Options
    Told you all that other date of the 7th would have been for the U.S dates. :D
    Nobody listens to Mum :roll: ;):lol:
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    Krystle wrote:
    Carlislebj wrote:
    Info is up on the front page, and yes, you've made it inside the cut off which isn't back in July as we first thought- the cut off is 4/8.
    im having a teary now, im august 5th not the 4th :cry::cry: this sucks
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Krystle wrote:
    im having a teary now, im august 5th not the 4th :cry::cry: this sucks

Send them a message. Surely they can do something.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    does anyone know if it is a GA or seated show. sorry if it has already been posted but time is thin
  • Options
    scottdmscottdm Posts: 148
    Its both.
  • Options
    LucanLucan Posts: 104
    I can now get back to work. :oops:
  • Options
    scottdm wrote:
    Its both.

so seated in the stands and GA on the ground
  • Options
    Dr ChronoDr Chrono Posts: 129
    Sweet, well since I work in IT I'll be in front of the computer... Furiously mashing the F5 key =D
  • Options
    Dr Chrono wrote:
    Sweet, well since I work in IT I'll be in front of the computer... Furiously mashing the F5 key =D

BAHAHahhahahhahahah!!!

Dont forget the F9 and Esc Esc Esc keys are important as well :lol:
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    NoKNoK Posts: 824
    Ah! Tomorrow thank fuck. Now if only there was a special cordoned off area for Ten Club members only cause now all these fuckers from behind will push in and try to take our places as per usual GA. Maybe we should chain ourselves together!
  • Options
    KIWIMARKKIWIMARK Posts: 9
    edited August 2009
    Western Springs! - it holds 60,000 there will be plenty of tickets.

Awesome stadium, I can't wait!!!!

sheesh -I thought it was the cost for one ticket!
    Post edited by KIWIMARK on
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    damn... $120 (US) per ticket?? is that just a matter of exchange rate or is that as expensive as it sounds to me?
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Has the venue changed? That'd be weird.

Also, they have Jade Stadium listed but it's not called thay anymore is it?
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    Has the venue changed? That'd be weird.

Also, they have Jade Stadium listed but it's not called thay anymore is it?

I dunno..

Jade stadium and AMI stadium are the same thing though... As far as I'm aware Mt Smart and Western Springs are different.
  • Options
    i had to cut my honeymoon a day short and fly from Tassie to Melbourne to get to a gig! I love my (soon to be) Wife :)
This discussion has been closed.