Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Jade stadium and AMI stadium are the same thing though... As far as I'm aware Mt Smart and Western Springs are different.
    Yeah, but it makes the whole thing sound a bit confused. It hasn't been called Jade Stadium for 2 years, they may as well call in Lancaster Park! Ticektek.co.nz still lists Mt Smart, so I'd say it's there not Western Springs. If it were Western Springs I might consider getting a seat on the terraces instead...
  • Options
    meshellmeshell Posts: 52
    im having a teary now, im august 5th not the 4th :cry::cry: this sucks[/quote]

want to come to melbourne with me looks like i have no playmate to go with :D
  • Options
    scottdmscottdm Posts: 148
    10 club emailed me and said Western Springs is the correct venue...
  • Options
    RaidenRaiden Posts: 137
    meshell wrote:
    im having a teary now, im august 5th not the 4th :cry::cry: this sucks

want to come to melbourne with me looks like i have no playmate to go with :D[/quote]

I might have a spare ticket for Melb show if my GF doesn't come to that one....will let ya know.
  • Options
    Raiden wrote:
    meshell wrote:

I might have a spare ticket for Melb show if my GF doesn't come to that one....will let ya know.[/quote]

see we are all sharin the luuurve :D
  • Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    NoK wrote:
    Ah! Tomorrow thank fuck. Now if only there was a special cordoned off area for Ten Club members only cause now all these fuckers from behind will push in and try to take our places as per usual GA. Maybe we should chain ourselves together!

How about a petition for a special cordoned off area for Ten Club members? After all we're supposed to get priority. That being said, I'm looking forward to standing up to PJ instead of sitting down with bum sitters like I have had to at a couple of their shows.
  • Options
    could i just say again.......
    NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE
  • Options
    pjamaholic wrote:
    NoK wrote:
    How about a petition for a special cordoned off area for Ten Club members? After all we're supposed to get priority. That being said, I'm looking forward to standing up to PJ instead of sitting down with bum sitters like I have had to at a couple of their shows.

Not enough 10 club members I'd say.
  • Options
    WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    meshell wrote:
    could i just say again.......
    NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE

Yeah right on with that one. i thought they'd have another newcastle gig for sure! After all, ed did say at the last one that it'd be a triannual invitational :)
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Aussie Jam wrote:
    Yeah right on with that one. i thought they'd have another newcastle gig for sure! After all, ed did say at the last one that it'd be a triannual invitational :)

did you not get the invite?

ooh, sorry.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    Aussie Jam wrote:

did you not get the invite?

ooh, sorry.

PFFT!!! :D
  • Options
    NoKNoK Posts: 824
    pjamaholic wrote:
    NoK wrote:
    Ah! Tomorrow thank fuck. Now if only there was a special cordoned off area for Ten Club members only cause now all these fuckers from behind will push in and try to take our places as per usual GA. Maybe we should chain ourselves together!

Definitely in for that! and regarding the "not enough members" post.. well then that should make it much easier to close a little section for us i imagine.. small box in the front 7-10 rows maybe?
  • Options
    KrystleKrystle Posts: 26
    meshell wrote:
    Raiden wrote:
    meshell wrote:

I might have a spare ticket for Melb show if my GF doesn't come to that one....will let ya know.

see we are all sharin the luuurve :D[/quote]

hey guys thanks for the love :D apparently i may have joined in time because the states are 17 hours behind us so that might make my membership valid from the 4th, im not holding my breath but ill let yahs know how i go.
  • Options
    NoK wrote:
    Now if only there was a special cordoned off area for Ten Club members only cause now all these fuckers from behind will push in and try to take our places as per usual GA. Maybe we should chain ourselves together!
    This is my main concern :(
    It shits me....to think that fans like my X, who has bagged my PJ love for years, but has suddenly decided he's a huge fan, will have the chance to shove us members outta the way and get in front :(
    There was enough cock-wads trying to do that when we had alocated seats :x

So.....it looks like seniority means fuck all - yet we still HAVE to purchase tix in pairs :roll:
    We all need to find out who's going to what show and will have spare tickets.
    I'm thinking of buying tix to all 5 shows - had decided not too, BUT am worried I'll be kicking myself in November if I don't.
    I'm not sure what shows I'll have spares for at the moment.......but as soon as the Rev wakes up and lets me know what shows he's coming to, I will know and post in here to see if anyone wants them.
  • Options
    hey, i just got an email from donotreply for the announcment of the 10c tickets, im assuming that means i can get one :D
  • Options
    but as soon as the Rev wakes up

god never rests, why should the rev get a sleep in???
  • Options
    Krystle wrote:
    hey, i just got an email from donotreply for the announcment of the 10c tickets, im assuming that means i can get one :D
    it's a standard email that all members get. We even get them for International gigs that we aren't allowed to buy tix for :roll:

Seriously.....don't stress hun - between all of us - there'll be spares floating around - you'll be there :)
  • Options
    Man I need this tour something chronic, its been a long year so far.

I met a few other 10 club people last time, I really hope to meet more of you this time.

And I have to give my apologies in advance to any one that gets stuck behind me... sorry...
    '06: Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Adelaide 1, 2
    *sniffles* Come back soon guys, thanks for an amazing 2 weeks.

-- www.ticketwoes.com --
  • Options
    Heath_SA wrote:
    And I have to give my apologies in advance to any one that gets stuck behind me... sorry...

do you smell?

:D
  • Options
    The cut off date is the 4th of August. July 7th was way off base in the end for the aussies and kiwis. Heaps more late joiners to get tickets and smash the fuck outa ya at the rail. Won't that be a treat!. I'm sure everyone will be well behaved. Eddie won't stand for any shit. Finally they put us out of our misery. Can't wait now!!
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
  • Options
    but as soon as the Rev wakes up

god never rests, why should the rev get a sleep in???
    LMFAO!!!
    He's like me - nocturnal. I only get up cuz I have to get the kids to school.
    Plus....he had had Uni last night, so didn't get home til about 11 oclock, sick as a dog and yet couldn't sleep :?

Still........I mite just give him another half an hour and go jump on him :lol: I need to sort this out before tickets go on sale tomorrow :D takes priority over him sleeping :D
  • Options
    Krystle wrote:
    it's a standard email that all members get. We even get them for International gigs that we aren't allowed to buy tix for :roll:

Seriously.....don't stress hun - between all of us - there'll be spares floating around - you'll be there :)

i sussed it out, my membership is valid from the 4th thankfully :D
  • Options
    Heath_SA wrote:

do you smell?

:D

lol not too much.

I'm 192cm with the shoulders of a blacksmith... so I’m probably going to obstruct the view of more then a few people...
    '06: Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Adelaide 1, 2
    *sniffles* Come back soon guys, thanks for an amazing 2 weeks.

-- www.ticketwoes.com --
  • Options
    Heath_SA wrote:
    lol not too much.

I'm 192cm with the shoulders of a blacksmith... so I’m probably going to obstruct the view of more then a few people...

fuck me!

i'm very sorry i mocked you sir, please except my humble apologies.

*cough*bigfoot*cough* :D
  • Options
    LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    Why are NZ tickets so much cheaper? :o

$239USD a pair = $282.94AUD + bank/conversion fees

Going to be a pricey little outing this one.
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

Still........I mite just give him another half an hour and go jump on him

Keep it in the bedroom! :?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    LongRoad wrote:
    Why are NZ tickets so much cheaper? :o

$239USD a pair = $282.94AUD + bank/conversion fees

Going to be a pricey little outing this one.
    Because the tickets are cheaper? :)

Public GA is NZD$120, you're paying AUD$124. The 10C difference is proportionately about the same. Or are you asking why the NZ concerts are cheaper in general? Probably 10C can't answer that one. It's usually like that, AUD = NZD for concerts usually.
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Still........I mite just give him another half an hour and go jump on him

Keep it in the bedroom! :?
    Bedroom for starters I guess ;)

He's up....I mean awake. .... and I will have 1 spare ticket for every show except perth. Any takers?
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I'm going to need spares eventually....just not sure which out of Adel, Melb and Syd I'm attending right now.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
This discussion has been closed.