Options

Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• Options
    jervin007 said:

JK_Livin said:

Nice. Dead Weather 7" series will be awesome
    The DeadWeather is part of this Vault too?
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,436
    I want the DW 7", not so sure about another live WS album though... this will be a tough call.

If anyone wants to get the set and sell me the 7" to help subsidize it let me know...
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181

jervin007 said:

JK_Livin said:

The first 7" was in the previous vault. The Dodge and Burn release

PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    jervin007 said:

jervin007 said:

JK_Livin said:

There was another 2 Vaults before.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

jervin007 said:

jervin007 said:

JK_Livin said:

There was another 2 Vaults before.
    Oh yeah, forgot about that one.

PJ:
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

• Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    pitchfork.com/news/61506-courtney-barnett-announces-jack-white-produced-single-shares-shivers/
    Courtney Barnett Announces Jack White-Produced Single, Shares "Shivers
    "On October 16, Courtney Barnett will release a new single produced by Jack White. It's part of Third Man's Blue Series (in conjunction with Milk! Records and Remote Control). The A-side is "Boxing Day Blues Revisited"—an epilogue to the Sometimes I Sit and Think track "Boxing Day Blues"—and the B-side is a cover of the Roland S. Howard-penned Boys Next Door song "Shivers". Listen to Barnett's version of "Shivers" below.

The tracks were recorded at Third Man Studios in Nashville over the summer."

Very cool to see these two working together!!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    I'm not sure I'm feeling this one -especially at $75.

But this Roger Waters live release with 3 LPs seems like a good move at $45.

http://store.roger-waters.com/roger-waters-the-wall-3xlp.html

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    Yeah, Thirdman has to be making a killing on auto-renewals. Outside the first year, there's about 1 good Vault package a year. I know people are gonna eat up anything directly JW related, but several of those have been busts. Bonnaroo was the last great package and I'm not sure before that.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    CJ260717 said:

I'm not sure I'm feeling this one -especially at $75.

But this Roger Waters live release with 3 LPs seems like a good move at $45.

http://store.roger-waters.com/roger-waters-the-wall-3xlp.html

Be nice to know which show recordings were used.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    DewieCox said:

Yeah, Thirdman has to be making a killing on auto-renewals. Outside the first year, there's about 1 good Vault package a year. I know people are gonna eat up anything directly JW related, but several of those have been busts. Bonnaroo was the last great package and I'm not sure before that.

That was the last one I received before I quit renewing. that is good to hear.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    DewieCox said:

Yeah, I learned my lesson with Loretta Lynn. No more auto-renewals for me.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    PJ_Soul said:

DewieCox said:

The Loretta Lynn album is great.
  • Options
    I have my subscription set up so it will auto-renew at the last minute. For this package I believe its 10/31, the last day its available. That way I know what the Vault package is long before I have to pay for it and can cancel if necessary.
    PJ:

• Options
    MedozK said:

PJ_Soul said:

DewieCox said:

I'm sure it is if you don't despise country music like I do.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

MedozK said:

PJ_Soul said:

DewieCox said:

Sorry. I like country music, just not this Pop/Rock/Country that is popular now. Give me George Jones, Hank Williams, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings over ANY so-called "Country" artist today.
  • Options
    MedozK said:

PJ_Soul said:

MedozK said:

PJ_Soul said:

DewieCox said:

Sorry. I like country music, just not this Pop/Rock/Country that is popular now. Give me George Jones, Hank Williams, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings over ANY so-called "Country" artist today.
    My one exception is a handful of Johnnie Cash songs (all the least country-sounding ones, haha. His voice is awesome though). But generally I find country of all kinds to be pretty much unlistenable. It's like I was born that way, lol. My brain just can't seem to take it. :tongue:
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    PJ_Soul said:

MedozK said:

PJ_Soul said:

MedozK said:

PJ_Soul said:

DewieCox said:

My one exception is a handful of Johnnie Cash songs (all the least country-sounding ones, haha. His voice is awesome though). But generally I find country of all kinds to be pretty much unlistenable. It's like I was born that way, lol. My brain just can't seem to take it. :tongue:
    I like when the Blues Brothers sing Rawhide...

"We got both kinds... country AND western"...
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

MedozK said:

PJ_Soul said:

MedozK said:

PJ_Soul said:

DewieCox said:

I like when the Blues Brothers sing Rawhide...

"We got both kinds... country AND western"...
    The Dead Kennedy's do a GREAT version of Rawhide!
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    Hey I thought I would share this post we just did at our BTN Facebook page. Many of you know us as the ones that release the multicam PJ shows. Well, we just produced two JW festival shows. We didn't have the DVD from 'Roo, so we took the broadcast video and overlaid the vinyl rip from the Third Man Release. The second disc is Coachella. Here is the post for those interested. It's long, sorry.

Jack White - 2 shows, one release. Bonnaroo 2014 and Coachella 2015 (2nd weekend).
    These are both official video releases, so you are right on stage with them. Sorry no preview, but I can't post anything JW on YouTube. Here are the details:
    There are two versions available, one is traditional 2 Blu Rays (one show on each) and we also have a single disc version, made for a 50 gb Blu Ray if you are capable.

Bonnaroo -Broadcast video overlaid with a 24/96 Vinyl rip from the Third Man Vault release. You may have this in DVD already, but we didn't so we made the Blu Ray.

Coachella - Official AXS video from the Coachella broadcast. Original 384 kbs audio from the source. Unfortunately we don't have an official/soundboard that is lossless.

They are both posted on Kick Ass Torrents. I'll seed them for two weeks.
    Single Disc: https://kat.cr/jack-white-roo-coachella-single-disc-t113948
    Two Disc: https://kat.cr/jack-white-roo-coachella-2-disc-t11394913.ht
    Full disc and cover art for both versions are attached. Beautiful job by Monkeewrench. Here is the art:
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    That is very cool! Thanks!
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525

2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 said:

Got mine yesterday.
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    edited December 2015
    MedozK said:

boyo79 said:

Got mine yesterday.
    Is the 7 inch packaged inside the LP?
  • Options

MedozK said:

boyo79 said:

Got mine yesterday.
    Is the 7 inch packaged inside the LP?
    Yes
    PJ:

• Options
    Just recieved mine in NJ, letter O.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Anyone in Canada get it yet? Specifically anyone in Toronto get theirs yet? I didn't even receive the tracking email.

• Options
    crowes74crowes74 Posts: 273
    Got mine today in IL, letter O.
  • Options

Anyone in Canada get it yet? Specifically anyone in Toronto get theirs yet? I didn't even receive the tracking email.

Got mine yesterday, in BC though.
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Letter O?
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options

Letter O?

They ship alphabetically.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer