The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Davanita wrote:
    yeah this sounds wonderful, but ehm.... Danny... *excuse me* *cough* ehm.. General D'Agostino, we have er.... a situation.

Bitch escaped from her pen.... and the signal from the tracking device in her neck indicates she's heading towards MTV Headquarters.... If we blow this mission prematurely we're toast.

*Awaiting further instructions*
    Alright, I guess we're gonna have to sit back and watch. I've sent out a warning to MTV and if they do not follow orders they're fucked.

If they do, then they're still fucked but they don't know this part :)
  • It looks as if this thread has lost its lust from a year ago, no sexiness.
    Dan how is your band.
    The thread has turned to violence at the moment ;)
    The band is cool, been working out some acoustic numbers!
  • DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    danny72688 wrote:
    Alright, I guess we're gonna have to sit back and watch. I've sent out a warning to MTV and if they do not follow orders they're fucked.

If they do, then they're still fucked but they don't know this part :)

alright then...
    *sits back and lights a cig*
    i'll quite enjoy watching that place go to hell. :cool:

danny72688 wrote:
    The thread has turned to violence at the moment ;)

let's say this thread thrives on a healty even flow of sex and violence, eh Dan...? ;)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    Sex and violence :) It what makes this world strive! Unplugged is full of sex and violence too didn't ya know? Ed wrote a love song about his surfboard and that Jeremy kid blew his brains out again.
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Bump.

Any news from the MTV camp yet? Are they giving in or are they just now fighting for their lives against Davanita's pets?

Oh and btw, MTV are not fucked. There's no such thing in the MTV vocabulary. Their either f'ed, the f word, blured or beeped......
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • dane wrote:
    Bump.

Any news from the MTV camp yet? Are they giving in or are they just now fighting for their lives against Davanita's pets?

Oh and btw, MTV are not fucked. There's no such thing in the MTV vocabulary. Their either f'ed, the f word, blured or beeped......
    MTV have appeared to answer our call :rolleyes:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily
    Scroll down a bit for their answer to our calls :rolleyes:
  • NC_IrieNC_Irie Posts: 270
    im def down with this. my VHS copy and bootleg of this show just don't do it justice.

besides if Nirvana gets an official release, why not PJ??????

i can still remember how blown away I was watching this for the first time on the telly.

WOW!
    Empty pockets will allow a greater sense of wealth.
    Why contain yourself like any other book on the shelf?

Subtle voices in the wind hear the truth they're telling.
    A world begins where the road ends.
    Watch me leave it all behind.
    danny72688 wrote:
    MTV have appeared to answer our call :rolleyes:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily
    Scroll down a bit for their answer to our calls :rolleyes:

WHAT!!??
    I swear they do that shit just to taunt us! Nirvana gets both a cd and a dvd? Fair enough, I guess, but why not PJ?

Time to let loose even more pets, Davanita.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    Nirvana unplugged dvd. Why not Pearl Jam?

Sign the petition!!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • bmarsh10bmarsh10 Posts: 168
    I would like to have this on dvd
  • bmarsh10 wrote:
    I would like to have this on dvd
    Let's fight the powers at MTV!

That's bullshit that Nirvana's is coming out but no PJ. Korn did one for Christ's sake and that's already out :rolleyes:
  • how come there's been 131 pages of this thread and I've never seen it?!

Please add me to the list!

Mind you I have some bootleg versions of the show and I wonder if an official release will even include half as much stuff that I already have. But still, it would be great to get an official copy finally.
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Brixton, 14 July 1993
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, Wembley, 18 June 2007
    London, O2, 18 August 2009
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 31 July 2012
    Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 July 2014
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 06 June 2017
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 09 June 2019
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 10 June 2019

• how come there's been 131 pages of this thread and I've never seen it?!

Please add me to the list!

Mind you I have some bootleg versions of the show and I wonder if an official release will even include half as much stuff that I already have. But still, it would be great to get an official copy finally.
    Wow you've missed it all this time?! ;)

I'm tired of the crap quality that floats around. Got some great quality audio for the show but good quality DVD and vinyl would be a nice treat!
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    danny72688 wrote:
    Wow you've missed it all this time?! ;)

I'm tired of the crap quality that floats around. Got some great quality audio for the show but good quality DVD and vinyl would be a nice treat!

It sure would be nice.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    Bump!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Where's my Unplugged?! Fuck Nirvana's unless PJ's is secretly stashed inside.

:)
  • DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    dane wrote:
    Time to let loose even more pets, Davanita.

ok ok hang on.... these things don't just come poppin' out of a magic hat. :rolleyes:
    i'll have to go back to the lab and clone another bunch out of their DNA samples.

i'll be back with the results ASAP.
    good thing these fuckers grow so fast.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
  • Release in time for Xmas?
  • Bump.
  • Pearl Jam Unplugged Pearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam UnpluggedPearl Jam Unplugged...........YES YES I WANT IT!!!!!!
    "Keep on Rockin In the Free World"

"Gimli,MB 08-14-93"
    "Fargo,ND 06-15-03"
    "Winnipeg,MB 09-08-05"
    "Thunder Bay,ON 09-09-05"
  • do big shots actually come on here and read this request? I dunno maybe we need to send a petition like this into the ten club or something, the high request demand for this needs to reach the Band's ears somehow or someone high up there who can make this release happen.
    "Keep on Rockin In the Free World"

"Gimli,MB 08-14-93"
    "Fargo,ND 06-15-03"
    "Winnipeg,MB 09-08-05"
    "Thunder Bay,ON 09-09-05"
  • do big shots actually come on here and read this request? I dunno maybe we need to send a petition like this into the ten club or something, the high request demand for this needs to reach the Band's ears somehow or someone high up there who can make this release happen.
    I plan on doing something along these lines when I get a good amount of signatures. It's pointless now (so few sigs) and because they don't understand that PJ fans will buy anything with their name on it ;)
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    danny72688 wrote:
    I plan on doing something along these lines when I get a good amount of signatures. It's pointless now (so few sigs) and because they don't understand that PJ fans will buy anything with their name on it ;)

oh they do understand it... they do...

one more name on the list! (actually, I think I might have voted twice)
  • Please add me to the list.

I have the time coded copy with the between songs stuff on and Eddie's wisecracks here and there but yes, I would like a real copy with interviews, some reflections from the band etc...

Who knows they may be planning some sort of 10 at 20 thing for a few years time - ok, getting carried away. I can dream can't I?
    "oh when I was a kid, oh how magic it seemed"

Manchester, England (June 04, 2000) £27.50
    Leeds, England (August 25, 2006) £40
    Manchester, England (August 17, 2009) £50 - I think
    Manchester, UK (June 20, 2012) £50 - I think
    American Express presents BST Hyde Park (July 08, 2022) £80
    Manchester, June 2024 - TBC £160!!!

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things"
  • einatshaul wrote:
    oh they do understand it... they do...

one more name on the list! (actually, I think I might have voted twice)
    I know I've voted twice :)
    Please add me to the list.

I have the time coded copy with the between songs stuff on and Eddie's wisecracks here and there but yes, I would like a real copy with interviews, some reflections from the band etc...

Who knows they may be planning some sort of 10 at 20 thing for a few years time - ok, getting carried away. I can dream can't I?
    Dream big. I like it!
  • Time to get back up front. Any takers? :)
    Ok, so I've been away for 10 days, cause I'm renovating my kitchen. As I'm working my way through the paint, cement, plumbing and what not, I feel as if I would work faster if I had the right music in the background. So I log on, 'cause shurely this must have been released by now, but it hasn't!!??

RELEASE UNPLUGGED NOW!!!

Then maybe, just maybe, I'll be done before cristmas.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • dane wrote:
    RELEASE UNPLUGGED NOW!!!
    I like the way you talk. We should have a chat with MTV executives one day (assuming Dorian's pets haven't killed them all. I kinda forgot to keep up with their [MTV executives] safety).