The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• I am happy to add my name to the list of folks that want this released! I have a VHS tape of this from the original airing. I just need to get off my ass and get it transferred to dvd. I've only been waiting about 10 years to do it. :)

I still get goose pimples at around the 5:07 mark of Porch...lol
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    I am happy to add my name to the list of folks that want this released! I have a VHS tape of this from the original airing. I just need to get off my ass and get it transferred to dvd. I've only been waiting about 10 years to do it. :)

Welcome aboard!

5:07 mark you say? Where Ed stands on the chair and write PRO-CHOICE!!! on his arm?
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • dane wrote:
    Welcome aboard!

5:07 mark you say? Where Ed stands on the chair and write PRO-CHOICE!!! on his arm?

lol...I do like that part. But its about the time he rolls into the last round of the chorus right about "this COULD BE THE DAY..." and his voice is all screamy and its just so WOW...*speechless*
  • Davanita wrote:
    pay attention Danny you might learn something.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

:p
  • I am happy to add my name to the list of folks that want this released! I have a VHS tape of this from the original airing. I just need to get off my ass and get it transferred to dvd. I've only been waiting about 10 years to do it. :)

That is one of the best parts. Ed gets so intense!
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    danny72688 wrote:
    That is one of the best parts. Ed gets so intense!

I love this version of porch danny boy
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • BadmindBadmind Posts: 267
    bump!!
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
  • Bump!
    bump!!!!!!!
    I´m a soldier of love, finally!! Whhoooohoooooo :D:D:p
  • Badmind wrote:
    I´m a soldier of love, finally!! Whhoooohoooooo :D:D:p
    A Soldier of Unplugged :cool:
    danny72688 wrote:
    A Soldier of Unplugged :cool:

haha.. :D, yeah and you are our leader right? :p
  • Badmind wrote:
    haha.. :D, yeah and you are our leader right? :p
    Faithfull leader :cool:
    danny72688 wrote:
    Faithfull leader :cool:

I thought it was more our rival leader :D:p
  • Badmind wrote:
    I thought it was more our rival leader :D:p
    At least I'm not George Bush ;)

I'm a faithfull rival, how's that? :D
    danny72688 wrote:
    At least I'm not George Bush ;)

I'm a faithfull rival, how's that? :D

Haha.. that sounds pretty good to me :D
  • I need some Unplugged!
  • danny72688 wrote:
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

:p

eat rocks, danny.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."

don't listen to this megalomaniac little creep, Bruno. he'll completely indoctrinate you if you don't watch it. ;)

you can join *me* though. if this thing never lifts off from the ground under Danny's supervision i'll start my own Unplugged campaign and you can bet your ass i'll do a better job too. :cool:
    then you can be my vice-president. ;)
    i'm sick of being the VP of Danny's Unplugged administration anyway....
    and since we already got divorced it's not like i got anything to lose anyway :rolleyes:
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    don't listen to this megalomaniac little creep, Bruno. he'll completely indoctrinate you if you don't watch it. ;)

you can join *me* though. if this thing never lifts off from the ground under Danny's supervision i'll start my own Unplugged campaign and you can bet your ass i'll do a better job too. :cool:
    then you can be my vice-president. ;)
    i'm sick of being the VP of Danny's Unplugged administration anyway....
    and since we already got divorced it's not like i got anything to lose anyway :rolleyes:

So nice to hear from you again!! I know this ain´t a chatpit but everything alright with you?? feeling better?? I really hope so...
    That would rock!! and thanks I´d love to be your vice-president!! :D
  • Badmind wrote:
    So nice to hear from you again!! I know this ain´t a chatpit but everything alright with you?? feeling better?? I really hope so...
    That would rock!! and thanks I´d love to be your vice-president!! :D

i'm doing ok :) i went into town today for the first time in 8 months!! :eek: :D

oh yeah Unplugged.

you hear that Danny..? he likes me better.... ;)
    i'm doing ok :) i went into town today for the first time in 8 months!! :eek: :D

oh yeah Unplugged.

you hear that Danny..? he likes me better.... ;)

Ohhh.. I´m so happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to hear that you´re doing better, and that you went into the town, after a long time!! I really really am!! From here to further, I´m sure you will get 100% healed!!
    I don´t know about that, but all I know is that I like you a lot!! ;)
  • Badmind wrote:
    Ohhh.. I´m so happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to hear that you´re doing better, and that you went into the town, after a long time!! I really really am!! From here to further, I´m sure you will get 100% healed!!
    I don´t know about that, but all I know is that I like you a lot!! ;)

ok i think this calls for a grouphug :D:D

[size=+3]*hug*[/size]

oh c'mon Bruno you gotta be on my Unplugged team! :(

join me and i'll give you some cookies. ;)
    ok i think this calls for a grouphug :D:D

[size=+3]*hug*[/size]

oh c'mon Bruno you gotta be on my Unplugged team! :(

join me and i'll give you some cookies. ;)

LOOL, thanks very much for the hug!!
    But of course, my pleasure, thanks again for the invitation, I´d love to join you, in your unplugged team for sure.. :)
  • Badmind wrote:
    LOOL, thanks very much for the hug!!
    But of course, my pleasure, thanks again for the invitation, I´d love to join you, in your unplugged team for sure.. :)

Bruno you're the best!!!! :D thank you!!!

you see how easily you can bribe people with hugs and cookies Danny...? ;)rather than threatening folks and locking them into your basement until they beg for mercy... :rolleyes:
    Bruno you're the best!!!! :D thank you!!!

you see how easily you can bribe people with hugs and cookies Danny...? ;)rather than threatening folks and locking them into your basement until they beg for mercy... :rolleyes:

You´re very welcome, and I don´t know what to say about that.. thanks for your words I guess!! You´re the one who is the best!! so thank you too :)!!
    But now I´m off to bed, goodnight to everyone and especially to you Dorian!! Sweet dreams!! Hugs!!
  • Badmind wrote:
    You´re very welcome, and I don´t know what to say about that.. thanks for your words I guess!! You´re the one who is the best!! so thank you too :)!!
    But now I´m off to bed, goodnight to everyone and especially to you Dorian!! Sweet dreams!! Hugs!!

yeah i should go too..... otherwise i'll be way too sleepy tomorrow for a new round of bugging the fuck outta Danny. ;)

so sweet dreams to you!! *hug* :D

good night, sleep tight and don't let the evil president bite.

or whatever.
    I just say as Britney did about Bush (while chewing bublegum and looking as if she couldn't care less):
    Uhm...I just feel.....like......everybody should support their president....

Oh and bump btw :)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Davanita no!!!!!!!! When did we get divorced? And if this is true Unplugged goes to me. I call first dibs!
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    danny72688 wrote:
    Davanita no!!!!!!!! When did we get divorced? And if this is true Unplugged goes to me. I call first dibs!

Be fair. Give her the cover and keep the DVD! ;) (Sorry Davanita)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07