The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• danedane Posts: 1,062
    Awaiting further orders. We will prevail!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    danny

make sure you watch my unplugged show I went to this weekend. and my big nose is on youtube. i sent you and your wife a PM. watch soon before i take it down!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPKyjVZaTDE
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    danny

make sure you watch my unplugged show I went to this weekend. and my big nose is on youtube. i sent you and your wife a PM. watch soon before i take it down!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPKyjVZaTDE
    I missed the two in the PM, but this one is very cool. I need to get Ed over to my place with an acoustic guitar and play me some Wash :)
  • dane wrote:
    Awaiting further orders. We will prevail!!

Danny's the strategist, i'm in charge of the weaponry, now we just need a brain... i don't suppose you're awefully good with computers by any chance...? ;)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    Danny's the strategist, i'm in charge of the weaponry, now we just need a brain... i don't suppose you're awefully good with computers by any chance...? ;)

Nope. Can't say that I am. For a mission such as this we need a much more capable person than me. And since I'm no good at strategies, tactics and such either, hell, just place me in foot infantry.

Release Unplugged or else.....!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Davanita wrote:
    iluvkitties has a smart people job. Sounds like a brain to me :D
    Oh and Davanita, seeing as you're in charge of weapons and such, what are the chances of us obtaining one (or more) of these? That could be of use later on.
  • danny72688 wrote:
    iluvkitties has a smart people job. Sounds like a brain to me :D
    Oh and Davanita, seeing as you're in charge of weapons and such, what are the chances of us obtaining one (or more) of these? That could be of use later on.

does she now....? :rolleyes: *strokes imaginary goatee*
    we can use her to hack into the MTV mainframe then... :D hehehe...

oh Dan i don't have permission to view the content of that link.... are we going to illegal means already....? ;)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    we can use her to hack into the MTV mainframe then... :D hehehe...

oh Dan i don't have permission to view the content of that link.... are we going to illegal means already....? ;)
    I quickly constructed this homemade model for your viewing pleasure. Much more effective in reality mind you.
  • danny72688 wrote:
    I quickly constructed this homemade model for your viewing pleasure. Much more effective in reality mind you.

i have three of those as pets, i call them Bitch, Diesel and Bazooka. they're really cute.
    i trained them especially to hunt down MTV co-workers, problem is i just can't get them to just scare them a little, they seem to like to dismember those folks completely. *sigh* :rolleyes:
    i trained them especially to hunt down MTV co-workers, problem is i just can't get them to just scare them a little, they seem to like to dismember those folks completely. *sigh* :rolleyes:
    Don't they have leashes or something? They could get out of control, we wouldn't want them taking out important contributers to society like Carson Daly or Beyoncé by small chance they are in the studio.

They are cute.
  • danny72688 wrote:
    Don't they have leashes or something? They could get out of control, we wouldn't want them taking out important contributers to society like Carson Daly or Beyoncé by small chance they are in the studio.

They are cute.

sure they have leashes but every now and then i enjoy letting them run loose. they need their exercise you know.
    you're right though; just the other day i only *just* prevented Diesel from taking Rihanna down. i swear it was like this close. i'm glad i stopped him though; we wouldn't want to blow our chances of getting Unplugged released due to premature jail time. ;)
    you're right though; just the other day i only *just* prevented Diesel from taking Rihanna down. i swear it was like this close. i'm glad i stopped him though; we wouldn't want to blow our chances of getting Unplugged released due to premature jail time. ;)
    Who? ;)
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I'm sick of seeing this thread, please just release this already, lol.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
    Oxxys wrote:

Did you sign the petition? Are you making a difference? ;)

LURKERS SIGN NOW!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Oxxys wrote:
    Sick of seeing it?! I'm sick of bumping it! :p
    Everyone should just sign the bitch and get it released, then we can move on to the next demand :)
  • danny72688 wrote:
    Who? ;)

who what?

:D

I'm dumb, I'm not smart. But I think I signed the petition a year ago!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Davanita wrote:
    who what?
    Who the snicker-doodle is Rihanna? Sounds like a sex position.
    A simple bump will have to do for now.....
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I'm so glad that danny and davanita are not divorced any more.

lurkers sign!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • BadmindBadmind Posts: 267
    BUMP!!!
    I´m more than tired of seeing this s*** here too.. looooooool :D:D:D
    Just kidding :p
    But please release the unplugged, at least for Danny and Davanita!!
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
  • danny72688 wrote:
    Who the snicker-doodle is Rihanna? Sounds like a sex position.

What's this about Rihanna???Will she be dueting with Ed on unplugged album?That would be class....
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Carlos D wrote:
    What's this about Rihanna???Will she be dueting with Ed on unplugged album?That would be class....
    I have no idea. Apparently she's been saved (by Davanita) from being eaten alive. Her pets are frisky when it comes to *talent* I suppose. Carson Daly and Beyoncé may also be targets. MTV is #1 on the hit list.

Fireworks? Unplugged? I think yes.
    Calling red leader.
    Has the mission been aborted?
    *End of transmission*

Oh and bump btw
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • I can remember this from a year ago.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • I can remember this from a year ago.
    Yeah :)

Funny how this thread turns sometimes though. Conspiracies and deviance are always fun!
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    bump
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    Come on MTV. We know that money is all that matters to you, but shurely you should be able to make a few bucks by releasing this. And if you don't think you'll profit, release it anyway and make a huge fuzz about you doing this for the true fans. Then everybody will see what a huge heart you have and how you really care about music. This means more viewers. More viewers equals more income on commercials and there you have it; Nomatter what you do, you can't loose when you release Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged!!

Just do it........
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    dane wrote:
    Come on MTV. We know that money is all that matters to you, but shurely you should be able to make a few bucks by releasing this. And if you don't think you'll profit, release it anyway and make a huge fuzz about you doing this for the true fans. Then everybody will see what a huge heart you have and how you really care about music. This means more viewers. More viewers equals more income on commercials and there you have it; Nomatter what you do, you can't loose when you release Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged!!

Just do it........

yeah this sounds wonderful, but ehm.... Danny... *excuse me* *cough* ehm.. General D'Agostino, we have er.... a situation.

Bitch escaped from her pen.... and the signal from the tracking device in her neck indicates she's heading towards MTV Headquarters.... If we blow this mission prematurely we're toast.

*Awaiting further instructions*
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows