The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• hard_sunhard_sun Posts: 381
    i've voted
    release the fu**in show!:D
    ...the north is to south what the clock is to time...
    419 352
  • hard_sun wrote:
    i've voted
    Sweet :D
  • DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    danny72688 wrote:
    ;)

I better send you a PM.

ghehehe..... yeah

thanks ;)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    i've voted

f u star star i n

what the fuck is that?! :confused:

hey newbie, you better learn how to cuss if you want to support this thread ;)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."

It appears to be some strange code. Perhaps it's alien for: Release the goddamned Unplugged or I will kill a small child!" :confused:
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    danny72688 wrote:
    It appears to be some strange code. Perhaps it's alien for: Release the goddamned Unplugged or I will kill a small child!" :confused:
    Wow that's a little graphic
    bump
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • kenshunt wrote:
    Wow that's a little graphic
    bump
    It's a rough translation.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Davanita wrote:
    f u star star i n

hey newbie, you better learn how to cuss if you want to support this thread ;)
    I think he was saying to release the farkin' show :D
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Davanita wrote:
    well i did say at least one present.... ;)

after you've given me my OFFICIAL PJ UNPLUGGED DVD i would encourage you to improvise with whatever else you have in mind...

*wink wink*

have not been around here lately, so I did not know you were discussing your birthday on here....(I sent danny an email today and I said that I got a myspace announcement that your birthday is dec 3 and he ignored me *sobbing*)

lurkers sign!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    bump
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • iluvcats wrote:
    have not been around here lately, so I did not know you were discussing your birthday on here....(I sent danny an email today and I said that I got a myspace announcement that your birthday is dec 3 and he ignored me *sobbing*)

lurkers sign!
    I didn't ignore you, just haven't responded yet ;)
    Kind of like the 10,000 members here who haven't signed yet....
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    5472 and counting.
    Can we reach 10000 before cristmas?
    Sign now!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    so..... i'm officially 22.....

where's my *OFFICIAL* Pearl Jam Unplugged DVD bitches?

oh and Danny.... that *special present* better be waiting by the side of my bed when i wake up...... ;)
    *cough cough* in your bed.
    Ahem. Not that I want to disturb anything that might be going on. Just popped by to say bump.......

Oh and I'm slow. Is today your birtday, Davanita?
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Davanita will be busy all day.

....watching Unplugged no doubt with Jeff.

;)
  • *wilmack88 signs petition
    PJ: Hartford 6/27/08 Mansfield 6/30/08 Philly 3 Oct. 30 2009
    Philly 4 Oct. 31 2009 Hartford May 2010 Boston May 2010 MSG 1 May 2010
    EV: Albany 1 and 2 June 2009 Providence June 15 2011 Hartford June 18 2011
  • wilmack88 wrote:
    *wilmack88 signs petition
    Awesome.
    5488 down
    10000 to go
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    danny72688 wrote:
    Davanita will be busy all day.

....watching Unplugged no doubt with Jeff.

;)

Jeff was a no-show. :mad:

AND I DIDN'T GET AN OFFICIAL PJ UNPLUGGED DVD EITHER!!!!!!

i'd be totally pissed if it wasn't for this: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=5000760 ;)

AND I DIDN'T GET AN OFFICIAL PJ UNPLUGGED DVD EITHER!!!!!!

i'd be totally pissed if it wasn't for this: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=5000760 ;)
    Perhaps we need to send MTV another message.

Did Bitch and the others ever come back home? I forget.

Sweet b-day gift by the way! :D
    danny72688 wrote:
    Perhaps we need to send MTV another message.

Did Bitch and the others ever come back home? I forget.

Sweet b-day gift by the way! :D

yeah it took some hunting down but i managed to get Bitch back into her paddock. :rolleyes:
    also i forgot to mention - as promised, i cloned another couple of these sweeties. they now go by the names of Canon and Uzi, and they're especially trained to hunt down but not kill MTV co-workers....
    seeing as how i kinda messed up with that little detail with their predecessors.... :o
    also i forgot to mention - as promised, i cloned another couple of these sweeties. they now go by the names of Canon and Uzi, and they're especially trained to hunt down but not kill MTV co-workers....
    seeing as how i kinda messed up with that little detail with their predecessors.... :o
    MTV messed up first.
  • I haven't perused this entire thread, but in my most recent Rolling Stone magazine, they are advertising the Nirvana Unplugged session from 1993. I have to wonder if maybe someone at MTV is starting to re-release those things?

I have no idea how that works though. Who is in control of doing the release of Unplugged? MTV or the band? It could be a fluke on the Nirvana thing.

It says "FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER ON HOME VIDEO-NIRVANA UNPLUGGED IN NEW YORK". Its on page 126 of the RS issue with Led Zeppelin on the cover.
    I haven't perused this entire thread, but in my most recent Rolling Stone magazine, they are advertising the Nirvana Unplugged session from 1993. I have to wonder if maybe someone at MTV is starting to re-release those things?

I have no idea how that works though. Who is in control of doing the release of Unplugged? MTV or the band? It could be a fluke on the Nirvana thing.

It says "FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER ON HOME VIDEO-NIRVANA UNPLUGGED IN NEW YORK". Its on page 126 of the RS issue with Led Zeppelin on the cover.

Yeah, we know about the hole Nirvana Unplugged thing. That only makes it even more unjust that Pearl Jam Unplugged hasn't been released yet.
    My guess is that MTV owns the rights to those shows. So we need to put the thumbscrews on MTV. Wouldn't hurt if Ed gave them a call and said "Listen up you capitalist fucks. Release our unplugged show! If you don't I have two buddies named Canon and Uzi that would like to meet you"

And if this hole MTV thing doesn't work out, they could just do a remake on myspace.
    http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003680908
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • I haven't perused this entire thread, but in my most recent Rolling Stone magazine, they are advertising the Nirvana Unplugged session from 1993. I have to wonder if maybe someone at MTV is starting to re-release those things?

I'm pretty sure it's Courtney Love's handy work that got their show released, conveniently around Xmas. Don't know what they're waiting on with PJ now.
    danny72688 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure it's Courtney Love's handy work that got their show released, conveniently around Xmas. Don't know what they're waiting on with PJ now.
    Release it Pearl Jam, my vhs recording isn't good enough
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    release it, please!!! :D
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
    A wee bump for a great cause!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Ricsard wrote:
    release it, please!!! :D
    I concur.