Comments

• DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    iluvcats wrote:
    I was kidding the "newbie."

:)

oh alright then. :)

i like newbee better, that's like.. a new.. Bee Girl :D

THEY SHOULD PLAY BEE GIRL ON UNPLUGGED III :eek:
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    THEY SHOULD PLAY BEE GIRL ON UNPLUGGED III :eek:
    No. That would be a waste ;)
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    well the long weekend has passed here in Canada and i still don't see MTV Unplugged out on store shelves
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    kenshunt wrote:
    well the long weekend has passed here in Canada and i still don't see MTV Unplugged out on store shelves
    Yes it is another depressing day - and many more to come at this rate.
    So who hasn't voted? Do it now! Pretty please.
    You know you want it :)
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    My wife has just signed the petition. She doesn't know about it and she doesn't like PJ!

Now for the other relatives.

Edit: Shit she'll receive a confirmation email. I'm in trouble.
    nuffingman wrote:
    My wife has just signed the petition. She doesn't know about it and she doesn't like PJ!

Now for the other relatives.
    Nice ;)

My friends have also "signed" it. But beware because I think emails are sent out to the provided email address lol.
    Did you get in trouble nuffingman? My friends were pissed for a second then they didn't care.
  • BadmindBadmind Posts: 267
    Page 2!! What the hell??? Back to page 1 :p
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
    Badmind wrote:
    Page 2!! What the hell??? Back to page 1 :p
    What he said.
  • martin gmartin g Posts: 105
    i want to be on the list ,this should have been released years ago anyway!
    London 29/05/00, Dublin 23/08/06, London 18/06/07, London 18/08/09, Manchester 21/06/12, EV London 30/07/12, Milton Keynes 11,07,2014
    i want to be on the list ,this should have been released years ago anyway!
    Adding you as I type. Yes it should've been released years ago. Wonder what the deal is. We know MTV doesn't care about the musician so it can't be that silly reasoning that PJ didn't like how the instruments sounded (which on the contrary sounded orgasmic).
    i'm down with the worst fucking case of hay-fever right now, i feel like scratching my eyeballs out of their sockets and i'm sneezing my brains out and i look and feel like shit run over twice.

and now i can only think of one thing that would make me feel better.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    i'm down with the worst fucking case of hay-fever right now, i feel like scratching my eyeballs out of their sockets and i'm sneezing my brains out and i look and feel like shit run over twice.

A goat?
    release this please............................
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Davanita wrote:

a tea bag personally delivered by ed?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    I found this old thing on page two. Vote all you non-believers! We need your help.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    danny72688 wrote:
    A goat?

an evil little goat, goat...

this thing keeps chuggin' along!!!

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Back from vacation. The flight to Greece was a fucking nightmare! The plane was packed with noisy drunken tourists and their misbehaving offspring that just wouldn't stop screaming and kicking my seat. The only thing that kept me alive was unplugged on my Ipod. But the next time I fly I would like it to be a high resolution, digital remastered official release with no timebar please.
    Release it now!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • BadmindBadmind Posts: 267
    dane wrote:
    Back from vacation. The flight to Greece was a fucking nightmare! The plane was packed with noisy drunken tourists and their misbehaving offspring that just wouldn't stop screaming and kicking my seat. The only thing that kept me alive was unplugged on my Ipod. But the next time I fly I would like it to be a high resolution, digital remastered official release with no timebar please.
    Release it now!!

Damn man that sucks!! Next time why don´t ya make a visit to Portugal?? you´ll be very welcome!! ;)
    Yeah, unplugged is the only thing that keeps us alive!!
    Release it PLEASE!!!
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
    iluvcats wrote:
    a tea bag personally delivered by ed?

ok it's not what i had in mind, but i can work with this :D
    ok it's not what i had in mind, but i can work with this :D

ok :)
    I'll see if ed will let me tag along; I am dying to see your country!

support unplugged today lurkers
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • footsteppsfootstepps Posts: 8
    "and Ive wished for so long..." that they would release an unplugged... it seemes so unfair
    we all walk the long road
    footstepps wrote:
    "and Ive wished for so long..." that they would release an unplugged... it seemes so unfair
    Me too :)
    We just need to pester them into since they are stubborn. They haven't met me though.
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Here is my vote too!!!
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
    Here is my vote too!!!
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Short but efficient.
    BUMP!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    Any takers? I know you're out there! It's would make me and others really happy :)
    Bump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013