The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Davanita wrote:
    your hero..... Chris D. ;)
    Oh you mean that nutsack of talent and emotion right? I hope he doesn't soil Unplugged and do his own show.
  • DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    danny72688 wrote:
    Oh you mean that nutsack of talent and emotion right? I hope he doesn't soil Unplugged and do his own show.

if he does, we'll be there in the front row!!!!!!!!!! :D

to take him down, that is.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    if he does, we'll be there in the front row!!!!!!!!!! :D

to take him down, that is.
    I've always wanted to break a guitar over somebody's head before.
    danny72688 wrote:
    I've always wanted to break a guitar over somebody's head before.

yeah but he plays acoustic guitar, right...? i mean, that probably won't even knock him out.
    we should bring a (really cheap) electric guitar, just in case. like a Squier or something.
    i've always sworn i would never ever break a guitar, but i'll make an exception for Chris Douchebag.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    yeah but he plays acoustic guitar, right...? i mean, that probably won't even knock him out.
    we should bring a (really cheap) electric guitar, just in case. like a Squier or something.
    i've always sworn i would never ever break a guitar, but i'll make an exception for Chris Douchebag.
    We should get some cheap ass First Act guitar....but Squier works too. And my dream is to smash an acoustic guitar over somebody's head. The target: Chris Daughtry.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    danny72688 wrote:
    We should get some cheap ass First Act guitar....but Squier works too. And my dream is to smash an acoustic guitar over somebody's head. The target: Chris Daughtry.

oh shut up :)

he likes pearl jam. they inspired him. he signed that petition.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    danny72688 wrote:

well maybe if you smash it REALLY fucking hard, you might just do some serious damage with an acoustic guitar as well.... :rolleyes:

this is fun. we should do it again if Nickelback ever does Unplugged :D
    oh shut up :)

he likes pearl jam. they inspired him. he signed that petition.
    C'mon wouldn't you laugh? Just a little? How satisfying that would be to have people laughing at him afterwards :D

"That's for fucking up Black! Go watch Unplugged and take notes fuck rag!"
    Davanita wrote:
    well maybe if you smash it REALLY fucking hard, you might just do some serious damage with an acoustic guitar as well.... :rolleyes:

this is fun. we should do it again if Nickelback ever does Unplugged :D
    Cheap guitar broken over cheap guitarist's head = :)
    I totally agree doing it again when Nickelback attempts.
    danny72688 wrote:
    Cheap guitar broken over cheap guitarist's head = :)
    I totally agree doing it again when Nickelback attempts.

and Seether.
    and Seether.
    I can tolerate Seether. They did a good Unplugged Immortality.
    danny72688 wrote:
    I can tolerate Seether. They did a good Unplugged Immortality.

i haven't heard that one...
    the most i know from Seether is that singer guy seems to think he somehow is Kurt Cobain reincarnated. or like when Kurt died his soul was passed on to his body.
    just the way he sings gives me the creeps.
    i haven't heard that one...
    the most i know from Seether is that singer guy seems to think he somehow is Kurt Cobain reincarnated. or like when Kurt died his soul was passed on to his body.
    just the way he sings gives me the creeps.
    Yeah they wish they were Nirvana, but ignoring that they are a tolerable band (minus that Amy Lee duet song - that was unbearable). Check out the Immortality cover.
    danny72688 wrote:
    Yeah they wish they were Nirvana, but ignoring that they are a tolerable band (minus that Amy Lee duet song - that was unbearable). Check out the Immortality cover.

ok... i just watched this video and indeed it was... bearable. aside from the singers hopelessly redundant KC-clone thing, i would say this was a very decent and well performed cover. :)

so ok, we won't bash Seether. and Creed has broken up, so we missed that chance.... anyone else..?
    so ok, we won't bash Seether. and Creed has broken up, so we missed that chance.... anyone else..?
    What about at a Scott Stapp solo concert? I think we may have a second chance :)
    danny72688 wrote:
    What about at a Scott Stapp solo concert? I think we may have a second chance :)

if we're going to see Scott Stapp i'm not bringing a guitar.

i'm bringing a bazooka.
    if we're going to see Scott Stapp i'm not bringing a guitar.

i'm bringing a bazooka.
    I'll bring my slingshot. Shoot tomatoes at him first :D
  • dannydanny Posts: 2,277
    would bloody love it
    danny d
    danny72688 wrote:
    I'll bring my slingshot. Shoot tomatoes at him first :D

:D:D

and erm..... pine apples...? :rolleyes:
    danny wrote:
    would bloody love it

whoohoo another danny supporting the cause :D
    would bloody love it
    Me as well, thank you for your support! Nice name ;)
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    danny wrote:
    would bloody love it

nice name you have there. my cousin is named danny and he is rich, he has 4 kiddies and he went overseas and adopted an Asian baby girl :)
    there was a man named danny thomas who was president of a charity for st. jude's hospital to collect donations for children with cancer. and now there is a young guy named danny who will be a legend in pearl jam history is he gets mtv unplugged on dvd!

so what have you done to save the world? ;)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    More votes please! We all want this.
    iluvcats wrote:
    so what have you done to save the world? ;)

be nice to the newbee, Lynn.
    we don't want to scare him off so he won't support us anymore, now do we. ;)
    I pretty sure some of the stuff we've talked about in here have scared a few people off ;)

Mike and Matt have been fed and watered today so nobody worry.
    danny72688 wrote:
    I pretty sure some of the stuff we've talked about in here have scared a few people off ;)

Mike and Matt have been fed and watered today so nobody worry.

are you running out of popsicles yet?

are you running out of popsicles yet?
    I decided they deserve better than popsicles so I've upgrade them to Gatorade and Hot Fries. But I'm probably being too soft. Still no word from Stone. Guess he's as stubborn as me. This show will be released, eventually.
    danny72688 wrote:
    I decided they deserve better than popsicles so I've upgrade them to Gatorade and Hot Fries. But I'm probably being too soft. Still no word from Stone. Guess he's as stubborn as me. This show will be released, eventually.

Gatorade?! *now* you're being cruel. just give 'em Red Bull or something. :rolleyes: Gatorade sucks man. :p
    i'll have some of those fries though, thank you.
    Gatorade?! *now* you're being cruel. just give 'em Red Bull or something. :rolleyes: Gatorade sucks man. :p
    i'll have some of those fries though, thank you.
    But it's blue Gatorade :)
    Almost as good as Unplugged.
    danny72688 wrote:
    But it's blue Gatorade :)
    Almost as good as Unplugged.

drinking blue Gatorade is like brushing your teeth with anti-freeze.
    don't even dare compare it to Unplugged. :p

I was kidding the "newbie."

:)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more