Grrrrrr....

:D
  • DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    danny72688 wrote:
    Grrrrrr....

:D

will you put on that sexy Tarzan-costume for me tonight...? :cool: :D

oh Unplugged btw.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    I thought tonight was me dressing up like Boom? Speaking of that neanderthal.....PJ needs to do a new Unplugged with him, but don't play Crazy Mary. That song is lameo. Play LBC.
    danny72688 wrote:
    I thought tonight was me dressing up like Boom? Speaking of that neanderthal.....PJ needs to do a new Unplugged with him, but don't play Crazy Mary. That song is lameo. Play LBC.

Boom is too old for me you perv. :cool: I want Tarzan.

No Crazy Mary indeed.
    But no LBC either. No no. Thin air. :cool:
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."

No Crazy Mary indeed.
    Let's settle on Army Reserve.
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    So when's the release date PJ? The summer is wasting away with no Unplugged!
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    LOL!
    Just before I went to bed last night I read that "Hey Tiger" from Davanita and I just knew this thread would turn cheasy again. Sure enough..... :)
    How's that Danny and Davanita meet up thread coming?

Uh, almost forgot. RELEASE UNPLUGGED NOW!!! I finally got a hold of a S-video cable for my Ipod and watched it on big screen last night. But I'm getting real fuckin' tired of the timer bar and the lousy quality!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    dane wrote:
    But I'm getting real fuckin' tired of the timer bar and the lousy quality!
    Precisely!
    danny72688 wrote:
    Let's settle on Army Reserve.

works for me.
    dane wrote:
    LOL!
    Just before I went to bed last night I read that "Hey Tiger" from Davanita and I just knew this thread would turn cheasy again. Sure enough..... :)
    How's that Danny and Davanita meet up thread coming?

sorry :p
    it appears our supporters have withdrawn and we are receiving no more votes on the petition.......
    it appears our supporters have withdrawn and we are receiving no more votes on the petition.......
    At least we got Scott Stapp to sign. I wonder if he's signed the Unplugged petition.
    danny72688 wrote:
    At least we got Scott Stapp to sign. I wonder if he's signed the Unplugged petition.

of course he has. at least a million times already. he just won't admit it. :cool:
    So.........hi everyone. Please sign Kevin Peschel

thank you for your support!!!! :D we definitely need it....
    Whew! Glad there are still a few patrons around these parts :)
    Thanks Kevin.
    so.... how's that Tarzan-costume coming along, Dan...? :cool:

No Crazy Mary indeed.

I just read this now, and I burst out laughing... :D:D !!
    What about Jeff?? :p
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
    Badmind wrote:
    I just read this now, and I burst out laughing... :D:D !!
    What about Jeff?? :p

what about Jeff......?

Jeff in a Tarzan-costume.......?
    what about Jeff......?

Jeff in a Tarzan-costume.......?
    Jeff is a theif. He stole some kid's basketball. (By the way, they broke out some time ago).

I've got a great idea. I'll dress up as Jeff dressed up as Tarzan.
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    On page 3??!! It's an outrage! BUMP!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Davanita wrote:

eeeeewwwwwww :)

sorry I did not have the money to have an airplane fly over myrtle beach with a banner which says, "sign the petition to release pj on mtv's unplugged."

I heard "I Got Id" on the radio in north carolina, driving home just now. They tried to half way edit it when ed said "shit."
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    eeeeewwwwwww :)

sorry I did not have the money to have an airplane fly over myrtle beach with a banner which says, "sign the petition to release pj on mtv's unplugged."

I heard "I Got Id" on the radio in north carolina, driving home just now. They tried to half way edit it when ed said "shit."
    Did you have fun? You missed nothing here. Unplugged wasn't released :mad:
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    danny72688 wrote:
    Did you have fun? You missed nothing here. Unplugged wasn't released :mad:

where are the pics of you in a tarzan outfit? lol...
    it was relaxing at the beach. lots of good food, wine, beer, HBO movies....the water at myrtle beach is really clear, the sun burnt me with no. 45 sunscreen on! a poor woman appeared to have a seizure a few feet away from us or she hit her head in the ocean. i felt horrible seeing her tremble. the ambulance took her away :(
    I watched pearl jam Live at the Garden on my portable dvd player in the car, it is an 8 hour drive to the beach. ed looked like captain kirk :) my favorite parts were the daughter tag and Do the Evolution...
    ben harper was there on live at the garden and was lookin' pretty good...
    maybe in 2 years, i'll be watching pj on mtv's unplugged in my portable dvd player on the way to the beach (sigh)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • To own unplugged on dvd would probably be the best achievments (apart from seeing pj live, which im doing in 4 days i'll have ya'll know) i could ever comit. Its a godsend of a performance.
    S'cuse the shit name!
    iluvcats wrote:
    where are the pics of you in a tarzan outfit? lol...
    it was relaxing at the beach. lots of good food, wine, beer, HBO movies....the water at myrtle beach is really clear, the sun burnt me with no. 45 sunscreen on! a poor woman appeared to have a seizure a few feet away from us or she hit her head in the ocean. i felt horrible seeing her tremble. the ambulance took her away :(
    I watched pearl jam Live at the Garden on my portable dvd player in the car, it is an 8 hour drive to the beach. ed looked like captain kirk :) my favorite parts were the daughter tag and Do the Evolution...
    ben harper was there on live at the garden and was lookin' pretty good...
    maybe in 2 years, i'll be watching pj on mtv's unplugged in my portable dvd player on the way to the beach (sigh)

good question! yeah danny... where are those pictures..?

good to have you back! i missed you terribly with all the testosterone flying around in this thread ;)
    Truer words have never been spoken :)
    Let's make this dream a reality!!!
    To own unplugged on dvd would probably be the best achievments (apart from seeing pj live, which im doing in 4 days i'll have ya'll know) i could ever comit. Its a godsend of a performance.

you said it.
    yeah danny... where are those pictures..?
    My buddy sketched this for me displaying our evening.
    danny72688 wrote:
    My buddy sketched this for me displaying our evening.

hey that seems pretty accurate...... :D

when are you available..? ;)
    hey that seems pretty accurate...... :D

when are you available..? ;)
    Now and up until Unplugged is released. When that happens I'll be busy for a while.
  • Jzs20Jzs20 Posts: 28
    Since unplugged is now back on MTV. what do you think our chances of seeing pearl jam do another unplugged ? Can't imagine it being as intense as the first unplugged but never the less it would be incredible.

Any thoughts ?