The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    danny72688 wrote:
    It's one of the mysteries of the world........

So about that prison sex in the bath tub...... ;)

I LOVE PRISON SEX :eek:

the song, that is......... ;):D
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    I LOVE PRISON SEX :eek:

the song, that is......... ;):D
    That's what I was referring to. We can play with my Tool in the bath tub while watching Unplugged.
    danny72688 wrote:
    That's what I was referring to. We can play with my Tool in the bath tub while watching Unplugged.

now there's an idea: Tool Unplugged :D:D:D:D
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    now there's an idea: Tool Unplugged :D:D:D:D
    Let's keep our priorities straight now......release the goods MTV.
    Then get Tool to do Unplugged.
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    Mmm Tool unplugged...drools
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Pft.....

Look at Ms. Davanita spreading some Binaural love instead of Unplugged love. Have you abandoned us woman?! ;)
    danny72688 wrote:
    Pft.....

Look at Ms. Davanita spreading some Binaural love instead of Unplugged love. Have you abandoned us woman?! ;)

Hey! Binaural is fucking wonderful, what's your problem, Mr. Dagostino?! :D

No I have not abandoned you. I'm just spreading the jam - as is my sole purpose in this world. ;)
    Hey! Binaural is fucking wonderful, what's your problem, Mr. Dagostino?! :D

No I have not abandoned you. I'm just spreading the jam - as is my sole purpose in this world. ;)
    Binaural is no Unplugged. And I don't mean it's better.

*puffs lips out and gets all chicken-necked*
    *ghetto snaps*
    danny72688 wrote:
    Binaural is no Unplugged. And I don't mean it's better.

*puffs lips out and gets all chicken-necked*
    *ghetto snaps*

if this is your way of cheerleading, it's no fuckin wonder Unplugged hasn't been released yet. ;)
    if this is your way of cheerleading, it's no fuckin wonder Unplugged hasn't been released yet. ;)
    :mad:

Hey, I'm no Stone, what do you expect? I'll just call him up and tell him to release it or I'm voting Republican.
    danny72688 wrote:
    :mad:

Hey, I'm no Stone, what do you expect? I'll just call him up and tell him to release it or I'm voting Republican.

remember when Eddie said that if Bush won the elections, they'd all apply for Canadian citizenship? ;)

how about you put your money where your big mouth is and actually call Stone. :D

I also want proof of the telephone conversation. :p
    I also want proof of the telephone conversation. :p
    Hi you've reached Stone, leave a message.
    Hey fucker, it's me again. When are you gonna answer your phone? I'm beginning to think you're avoiding me......anyway just was calling to check on the status of getting Unplugged released. Oh! And I still have Mike and Matt tied up in my basement. You know the rules Stone. Don't fuck with disgruntled Pearl Jam fans and you sir have done some serious fucking (you have a kid now right?). Anyway I've been giving them some popsicles from my basement freezer. I don't think they're very happy with you Stone. Just release it and this will all be over. The power is in your hands. So yeah, I'll call later. Peace.

It went something like that. Fucker never picks up. Guess he's too busy for his fans :rolleyes:
    danny72688 wrote:
    Hey fucker, it's me again. When are you gonna answer your phone? I'm beginning to think you're avoiding me......anyway just was calling to check on the status of getting Unplugged released. Oh! And I still have Mike and Matt tied up in my basement. You know the rules Stone. Don't fuck with disgruntled Pearl Jam fans and you sir have done some serious fucking (you have a kid now right?). Anyway I've been giving them some popsicles from my basement freezer. I don't think they're very happy with you Stone. Just release it and this will all be over. The power is in your hands. So yeah, I'll call later. Peace.

It went something like that. Fucker never picks up. Guess he's too busy for his fans :rolleyes:

popsicles..? can't you at least give 'em a beer dude? i think you're going a little hard on 'em. ;)
    popsicles..? can't you at least give 'em a beer dude? i think you're going a little hard on 'em. ;)
    I mean business.

I forgot to type it in, but I also told Stone he needs to play Mankind more or Dave A. gets it. We'll see Dave's fate develop in the future now won't we.
    danny72688 wrote:
    I mean business.

I forgot to type it in, but I also told Stone he needs to play Mankind more or Dave A. gets it. We'll see Dave's fate develop in the future now won't we.

where did Dave come in?! i thought you just had Mike and Matt :confused:
    btw - how is keepVHSalive doing? provided he's still actually alive? is he being nice to Mike and Matt or has he gone paranoid from malnourishment...? ;)
    Wow. From a stick to prison sex, over to Tool Unplugged (which wouldn't be good). Then onwards to reflection on how the male brain functions and open invitations to watch PJ Unplugged. And now something about Danny having Mike and Matt locked up in his basement....??
    This thread shure takes some interesting turns :D

But I'm off on vacation. I'll make a quick one. Better get back here as soon as possible to see which way the thread has gone.
    I'm off again...........
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    Davanita wrote:
    where did Dave come in?! i thought you just had Mike and Matt :confused:
    He's another pawn in my plan.
    btw - how is keepVHSalive doing? provided he's still actually alive? is he being nice to Mike and Matt or has he gone paranoid from malnourishment...? ;)
    Oops..... I was wondering what that smell was.

Mike and Matt are in my other basement.
    dane wrote:
    Wow. From a stick to prison sex, over to Tool Unplugged (which wouldn't be good). Then onwards to reflection on how the male brain functions and open invitations to watch PJ Unplugged. And now something about Danny having Mike and Matt locked up in his basement....??

But I'm off on vacation. I'll make a quick one. Better get back here as soon as possible to see which way the thread has gone.
    I'm off again...........
    Yes and all this has happened in the span of a day :D
    Have a good trip!
    danny72688 wrote:
    He's another pawn in my plan.

Oops..... I was wondering what that smell was.

Mike and Matt are in my other basement.

yeah but - what are the odds Stone actually gives a shit if you threaten Dave A....? :rolleyes:

your other basement...? big house, eh? ya have a jacuzi too...? :D *hint hint*

I'm off again...........

oh yeah you have to check in on this thread at least 5 times a day if you wanna keep up. ;)
    where are you going?
    yeah but - what are the odds Stone actually gives a shit if you threaten Dave A....? :rolleyes:

your other basement...? big house, eh? ya have a jacuzi too...? :D *hint hint*
    Hold on I have to figure out what to do with keepVHSalive.
    .......got it! Put him under the hot tub. The ants will take care of the evidence. Perfect.

Yes Davanita I have a huge house. A huge house with no Unplugged. Why does God hate me? ;)
    danny72688 wrote:
    Hold on I have to figure out what to do with keepVHSalive.
    .......got it! Put him under the hot tub. The ants will take care of the evidence. Perfect.

Yes Davanita I have a huge house. A huge house with no Unplugged. Why does God hate me? ;)

under the hot tub?!?! but what about the smell!! i don't want to spend a minute in any hot tub where all i can think of is the goddamn stink of a corpse. ;)
    God hates everybody honey. get used to it. you'll have to fight for what you want. :p
    oh yeah you have to check in on this thread at least 5 times a day if you wanna keep up. ;)
    where are you going?

LOL Yeah, I've stayed online for just a few more minuttes and already I'm learning about a second basement. When you fly over to meet Danny, go check on them will ya? Tell them that they need to release unplugged now!!

I'm going to sunny Greece (where it's raining right now:()

This time I'm really off.........
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    Davanita wrote:
    under the hot tub?!?! but what about the smell!! i don't want to spend a minute in any hot tub where all i can think of is the goddamn stink of a corpse. ;)
    God hates everybody honey. get used to it. you'll have to fight for what you want. :p
    Look Davanita I don't have time for your shit! I need to get this done within the next 5 minutes. I'm sure somebody misses him by now.

I'll just spray some perfume on his body.
    dane wrote:
    check on them will ya?
    Don't worry I won't forget these guys. Remember.....

It's Stone's fault.
    dane wrote:
    LOL Yeah, I've stayed online for just a few more minuttes and already I'm learning about a second basement. When you fly over to meet Danny, go check on them will ya? Tell them that they need to release unplugged now!!

I'm going to sunny Greece (where it's raining right now:()

This time I'm really off.........

ok well have a great trip!! :D i hope the weather works for ya!
    Look Davanita I don't have time for your shit! I need to get this done within the next 5 minutes. I'm sure somebody misses him by now.

I'll just spray some perfume on his body.

pft...

fine.

i'll just mind my own business then.

but do you want me in your hot tub or not...? ;)

besides - letting ants do the work will take quite some time. can't you just burn him or something..? :rolleyes:
    pft...

fine.

i'll just mind my own business then.

but do you want me in your hot tub or not...? ;)

besides - letting ants do the work will take quite some time. can't you just burn him or something..? :rolleyes:
    Uh...yeah.......right... The pigs will be on my ass in seconds. Besides the deed is done.

Now who wants to take a dip?
    danny72688 wrote:
    Uh...yeah.......right... The pigs will be on my ass in seconds. Besides the deed is done.

Now who wants to take a dip?

me me me :D

.........tomorrow.

i'm off now..

sweet dreams, tiger. ;)
    me me me :D

.........tomorrow.

i'm off now..

sweet dreams, tiger. ;)
    Sweet dreams of Unplugged.