The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    dane wrote:
    WOW! 5200 signatures, still on page 1 and new people signing up. I have a good feeling about this.
    Wait! My tea leaves are just now telling me it will be the x-mas single of 2008!! OH JOY OH HAPPINESS OH SWEET BLISS..........
    lol, bump
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    dane wrote:
    WOW! 5200 signatures, still on page 1 and new people signing up. I have a good feeling about this.
    Wait! My tea leaves are just now telling me it will be the x-mas single of 2008!! OH JOY OH HAPPINESS OH SWEET BLISS..........
    Your tea leaves? LOL.
    Well I can wait two more years I suppose.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    i've been really busy lately.

was it released?

did danny and davanita have kids yet?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    i've been really busy lately.

was it released?

did danny and davanita have kids yet?
    No and not yet.
    :cool:
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Bump. Seems I misread the tealeaves yesterday. They were saying 2007, not 2008. DOH!
    And they can be trusted. They saw that the x-mas single of 2006 would be late and wouldn't arrive before easter..... ;)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    My anti-drug is sex.

Danny don't be rediculous. you don't have sex. :rolleyes:
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    Danny don't be rediculous. you don't have sex. :rolleyes:
    Yeah that's because I smoke weed and drop acid......while watching Unplugged.
    danny72688 wrote:

cut it out.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • BadmindBadmind Posts: 267
    Bump!! Still not released that saddens me :(!
    Someday we all hope to have an official copy of it in our own hands, until that day comes we keep on dreaming about it!!
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
    danny72688 wrote:

weed is lame and acid is just downright pathetic.
    and YOU DON'T HAVE Unplugged so just cut the crap. ;)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    Bump!! Still not released that saddens me :(!
    Someday we all hope to have an official copy of it in our own hands, until that day comes we keep on dreaming about it!!

don't be sad, Bruno..... good things come to those who wait ;)
    don't be sad, Bruno..... good things come to those who wait ;)

Let´s hope so! :)
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
    Davanita wrote:
    weed is lame and acid is just downright pathetic.
    and YOU DON'T HAVE Unplugged so just cut the crap. ;)
    Well maybe if a certain stick was long enough to reach....oh let's say 4,000 miles I wouldn't need drugs and Unplugged.
    ;)
    bump bump bump

what stick?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    bump bump bump

what stick?
    My walking stick.
    Bumpity bump.
    danny72688 wrote:
    Well maybe if a certain stick was long enough to reach....oh let's say 4,000 miles I wouldn't need drugs and Unplugged.
    ;)

if your stick was 4,000 miles long i would put really tight knots in it every mile or so, you
    [size=+5]GROSS LITTLE FUCK.[/size]

:D:D:D

support the commercialization of pj UNPLUGGED on mtv
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    Davanita wrote:
    if your stick was 4,000 miles long i would put really tight knots in it every mile or so, you
    [size=+5]GROSS LITTLE FUCK.[/size]

:D:D:D
    Don't hate me because I'm taller than most guys. And don't hate me for trying to release Unplugged.
    danny72688 wrote:
    Don't hate me because I'm taller than most guys. And don't hate me for trying to release Unplugged.

:confused:

you just listed two very good reasons to love you, not hate you.... ;)

:p
    :confused:

you just listed two very good reasons to love you, not hate you.... ;)

:p
    What can I say, I've got the goods. And by goods I mean Unplugged.
    danny72688 wrote:
    What can I say, I've got the goods. And by goods I mean Unplugged.

you. don't. have. Unplugged. Danny.

wake up :p

*I* have Unplugged, so if you wanna watch it you'll either have to wait till PJ answers your prayers, or come over here and watch it with me ;)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    who wants to substitute for my bumping while I'm on a "board hiatus?"

:(:(:(:(:(
    :(:(:(:(:(

well, that's how I feel when I look at what I don't accomplish.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    Davanita wrote:

*I* have Unplugged, so if you wanna watch it you'll either have to wait till PJ answers your prayers, or come over here and watch it with me ;)
    Aren't you a little frisky this afternoon? We go from talking about Unplugged to prison sex in the bath tub :eek:

Just take your socks off. It leaves fuzz on the sheets and Ed doesn't like it.
    Davanita wrote:

or watch it with me, my husband and the cat (and have cookies and milk)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    danny72688 wrote:
    Aren't you a little frisky this afternoon? We go from talking about Unplugged to prison sex in the bath tub :eek:

Just take your socks off. It leaves fuzz on the sheets and Ed doesn't like it.

y'know....... i know you're a guy and everything but i just cannot get myself to understand how your mind actually works..... :rolleyes:

but ok, i'll take my socks off. ;)
    y'know....... i know you're a guy and everything but i just cannot get myself to understand how your mind actually works..... :rolleyes:

but ok, i'll take my socks off. ;)
    It's one of the mysteries of the world........

So about that prison sex in the bath tub...... ;)