Michael Jackson Suffers Heart Attack!

12346»

Comments

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    this thread shouldnt be filled with people making rude comments. There is no evidence he molested anyone. For godssake the LAPD was following him for a decade and didnt come up with a single piece of evidence that was a smoking gun. We do know that the accusers mom is a freak. She lied and said that a security guard at what was it walmart had harassed her. It never happened. And what did she ask for, yes people, money. She also suggested that michael and his aides were gonna kidnap her and her son via hot air balloons. Uhhh...yeah.

Tom Sneddon was out to get him.

The turned Neverland inside out. They monitored him for a decade. And they came up with NOTHING. No evidence at all.

As far as his skin. He has documented vitiligo. His doctor said he had it.

And he spent his entire childhood acting like an adult, who the hell wouldnt want to live in an amusement park? Who the hell wouldnt want an entire room in your house devoted to arcade games?

Michael was innocent. RIP

Have you read all the testimony? I'm just curious, because if you had ... well, even the things he stated were still a bit over the top for a grown man. Sharing a bed with teen age boys ... really? REALLY?

And when someone gives a family $23 million ... well, a court case tends to go away.

Also see: Kobe Bryant.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jimed14 wrote:
    Sharing a bed with teen age boys ... really? REALLY?

He held a slumber party for some sick children. That's weird but it doesn't mean he was molesting them. Everybody assumes the worst. Micheal stated time and time again that nothing improper happened and that people have sick minds. He even said that under hipgnosis. He was disgusted by the thought that anyone would ever hurt a child. I truly feel bad for him and the witchhunt he had to endure. Imagine you dedicate your life to helping disadvantaged children and some greedy parents decide to take advantage of you and destroy your reputation. Sad, really.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I havent read all 10 pages but I think Michael liked acting like a kid and was a kid at heart and didn't think what he was doing was wrong or hurtful to the kids

Most if not all pedophiles do not march around with kids..its usually done in secret where they actually get off being with the kids

I think Michael was just being a friend and playmate in his mind..not trying to satisfy an urge or a sexual gratification like pedophiles do

We will never know the whole truth

One thing can't be argued..he was a musical genius/icon/incredible performer who inspired hundreds if not thousands of artists to become an artist
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Some people here have absolutely ZERO class.
    exactly. that's why i'm not even bothering sharing my thoughts here. if people spoke like this about kurt or layne when they died people would be up in arms. just because his genre of music might not have appealed to you, don't mean you have to act like an idiot.

Did you ever think that maybe some dislike Jackson because of the way he led his life, not his music genre? If Layne or Kurt abused young boys then i apologize.

Did you hear what Michael Jackson told the ambulance driver? "Take me to the childrens' hospital."
    aNiMaL wrote:

Exactly.

And it's funny how many people here don't believe in "innocent until PROVEN guilty".

It reminds me of the morons who go to Youtube and make Anti-Vedder posts underneath Pearl Jam videos and say stuff like "FUCK EDDIE VEDDER STRIAGHT TO HELL. HE PALS AROUND WITH CHILD MURDERERS AND CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTERS LIKE PETE THOWNSEND. WHY WOULD YOU WORSHIP SOMEONE LIKE THAT?"

When Farah Fawcett got to heaven, and went through the pearly gates, she was greeted by God.

"Wow!" exclaimed the Holy Ghost. "We really enjoyed your work here. Especially Charlie's Angels! I still have a poster in my office of you with that red bikini!"

Farah is a little taken aback. "Thank you, Lord..."

Jehovah goes on, "Well, I have a special reward for you. I'm prepared to grant you one wish. Have anything in mind?"

Not one to act selfish and change God's opinion of her, Farah thinks for a second and decides upon a wish. "I'd like for all the children of the world to be safe and sound forever."

"Done!" exclaims the Heavenly Father. He snaps, and Michael Jackson appears next to Farah.
  • michael jackson is now,
    'given to fly'
    a wave came crashin like a fist to the jaw,delivered him wings
    'hey look at me now'

sometimes you see a strange spot in the sky,
    a human being that was given to fly.

wasnt the biggest fan but will miss him.
    RIP MJ
  • aNiMaL wrote:

Exactly.

And it's funny how many people here don't believe in "innocent until PROVEN guilty".

It reminds me of the morons who go to Youtube and make Anti-Vedder posts underneath Pearl Jam videos and say stuff like "FUCK EDDIE VEDDER STRIAGHT TO HELL. HE PALS AROUND WITH CHILD MURDERERS AND CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTERS LIKE PETE THOWNSEND. WHY WOULD YOU WORSHIP SOMEONE LIKE THAT?"

When Farah Fawcett got to heaven, and went through the pearly gates, she was greeted by God.

"Wow!" exclaimed the Holy Ghost. "We really enjoyed your work here. Especially Charlie's Angels! I still have a poster in my office of you with that red bikini!"

Farah is a little taken aback. "Thank you, Lord..."

Jehovah goes on, "Well, I have a special reward for you. I'm prepared to grant you one wish. Have anything in mind?"

Not one to act selfish and change God's opinion of her, Farah thinks for a second and decides upon a wish. "I'd like for all the children of the world to be safe and sound forever."

"Done!" exclaims the Heavenly Father. He snaps, and Michael Jackson appears next to Farah.

dude!!
    poor taste,
    michael jackson put in his will that he wanted to be melted down into playstations so the kids will still play with him!! bad i know!!
  • scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    aNiMaL wrote:

Exactly.

Give me a break. When a grown man builds an amusement park at his house for kids, rides rides with kids, associates more and wants to spend time with children more than adults, sleeps in the same bed as children who aren't even related to him, has some "fan"/wife/lady have 2 of his children and buys her a house so she (as his wife) can live away from him, dangles a small child over a balcony, is "dedicated to helping children" but goes on million dollar shopping sprees to buy mirrors and statues and all other kinds of worthless shit that drives him to bankruptcy.... and the list goes on and on and on... when someone does that, they lose all credibility and lose the benefit of the doubt.

It's all these people wearing rose colored glasses that are enthralled with him being a singer/dancer that don't want to see him as pretty much a creepy dude. If this story was told but instead of a mega-star it was Joe Schmo from down the street, EVERYONE would be calling him a sicko and want him lynched. It's a shame he was beat and all as a kid that messed him up as an adult... maybe he should have used those millions of dollars to get some help instead of using it to make a wonderland to bring in all the little kiddies he could get his hands on.
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    aNiMaL wrote:

Exactly.

It's even funnier how many people believe in "innocent if you have enough money to legally make it go away".

MJ diddled that kid back in '93. Period. If not, he would not have agreed to settle claims for "damages for alleged personal injuries arising out of claims of negligence". He would have defended himself against charges for "claims of intentional or wrongful acts of sexual molestation." $15M buys you a hell of a legal team and if he were innocent, don't you think he may have spent the money on clearing his name?
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Songburst wrote:
    MJ diddled that kid back in '93. Period. If not, he would not have agreed to settle claims

Settling a claim does not make you guilty. Maybe in your world.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Songburst wrote:
    MJ diddled that kid back in '93. Period. If not, he would not have agreed to settle claims for "damages for alleged personal injuries arising out of claims of negligence". He would have defended himself against charges for "claims of intentional or wrongful acts of sexual molestation." $15M buys you a hell of a legal team and if he were innocent, don't you think he may have spent the money on clearing his name?

He didn't do it. If he did the parents would have never settled out of court. They coulda sent him to jail and got money, but they just took the money.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Q: What's Michael Jackson's favorite nursery rhyme?
    A: Little Boy Blew.

Q: Did you hear Micheal Jackson was found dead?
    A: He got food poisoning from an 11 year old wiener.
    I'll be back
  • SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    Songburst wrote:
    MJ diddled that kid back in '93. Period. If not, he would not have agreed to settle claims

I don't know about you but if someone accused me of molestation and I was 100% innocent, there would be no settlement even considered on my part. Why would you give anybody who wrongfully accused you of such a heinous act a dime if you didn't do anything wrong? If he was innocent, he should have let his lawyers drag it out for 10 years and then sued the family himself for defamation when he was found innocent.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Songburst wrote:
    Songburst wrote:

I don't know about you but if someone accused me of molestation and I was 100% innocent, there would be no settlement even considered on my part. Why would you give anybody who wrongfully accused you of such a heinous act a dime if you didn't do anything wrong? If he was innocent, he should have let his lawyers drag it out for 10 years and then sued the family himself for defamation when he was found innocent.
    You're comparing apples to oranges though. If you were being accused of molestation, it wouldn't be an international news story. The whole ordeal was probably extremely stressful for him and he probably just wanted it over with. If he dragged the case on to prove his innocence, the case would've been too much for him to handle. He probably should have dragged the case on and counter sued her ass for slander though.
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Songburst wrote:
    Songburst wrote:

Proven your innocence in a trial isn't as easy as you think. And all who know the system have never locked up wrongfully accused suspects before, right?

I'm not a law expert or anything but sometimes lawyers would rather have their clients settle out of court if the plaintiffs agree to it. It's the safest route?

There was a local news article in my town about a man who served 21 years in prison for molestation charges but those charges were found to be false but it took him years and years of retrial to prove his innocence.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
    the truth is if someone labels you a molestor, thats the scarlet letter. Its pretty hard to escape that. Even if you are innocent, the label and the stigma attached to that accusation is pretty intense. I think if you are accused of such a thing, and are proven innocent, there will ALWAYS be a group of people who think you are guilty. Its a stigma.

So michaels actions, as far as paying the family 20 million should be looked at in that light.

Once the charges were made public, he was pretty much damned.
    the truth is if someone labels you a molestor, thats the scarlet letter. Its pretty hard to escape that. Even if you are innocent, the label and the stigma attached to that accusation is pretty intense. I think if you are accused of such a thing, and are proven innocent, there will ALWAYS be a group of people who think you are guilty. Its a stigma.

So michaels actions, as far as paying the family 20 million should be looked at in that light.

Once the charges were made public, he was pretty much damned.

You keep thinking that....myself, well i'll keep thinking of him as the sick pervert he was.
  • You keep thinking that....myself, well i'll keep thinking of him as the sick pervert he was.

I've read all the evidence, all the smoking gun documents and wathced many a special on the subject...and I am more than convinced that he was innocent, railroaded and taken advantage of. And it's because of people like you, who pass judgements without looking at evidence, that his life and reputation was destroyed.

Some of the most disgusting and ignorant comments I've read about Micheal were in this very forum. Eddie must be proud that he has such open-minded fans. :roll:
    You keep thinking that....myself, well i'll keep thinking of him as the sick pervert he was.

I've read all the evidence, all the smoking gun documents and wathced many a special on the subject...and I am more than convinced that he was innocent, railroaded and taken advantage of. And it's because of people like you, who pass judgements without looking at evidence, that his life and reputation was destroyed.

Some of the most disgusting and ignorant comments I've read about Micheal were in this very forum. Eddie must be proud that he has such open-minded fans. :roll:

You watched some specials on Michael jackson? Then he must be completely innocent. :roll:

Open-minded doesnt equate to believing the way you do. Open-minded means i can take in the situation and make my own decision. So I think Eddie would be Ok with me not falling into the fetal position over MJ's death.
  • Open-minded doesnt equate to believing the way you do. Open-minded means i can take in the situation and make my own decision. So I think Eddie would be Ok with me not falling into the fetal position over MJ's death.

If you don't care about his death, then shut the fuck up and post in another thread. Coming into a thread to say that MJ was a child molestor who desreved to die is IGNORANT and CLASSLESS. "Keeping an open mind" means that you should consider that he MIGHT be innocent, and respect the people who believe that he is, because you really don't know either fucking way, do you? I don't care if you think he's innocent or not. I'm talking about the shameful conduct of you and other people in ALL of the MJ threads. Posting your rude opinions in one thread isn't enough. You have to ruin all of them.
  • scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    Open-minded doesnt equate to believing the way you do. Open-minded means i can take in the situation and make my own decision. So I think Eddie would be Ok with me not falling into the fetal position over MJ's death.

If you don't care about his death, then shut the fuck up and post in another thread. Coming into a thread to say that MJ was a child molestor who desreved to die is IGNORANT and CLASSLESS. "Keeping an open mind" means that you should consider that he MIGHT be innocent, and respect the people who believe that he is, because you really don't know either fucking way, do you? I don't care if you think he's innocent or not. I'm talking about the shameful conduct of you and other people in ALL of the MJ threads. Posting your rude opinions in one thread isn't enough. You have to ruin all of them.

These are open forums. People have different opinions and have the right to say whatever they want on any subject as long as they aren't personally attacking you or other things that may break the forum rules.

Some people may think like you and unconditionally love him.
    Others think the complete opposite and believe he was a sick person who did sick things
    Still others may be in the middle and have no strong opinions either way.

Any way you look at it this thread and all MJ threads don't belong to YOU and those who think like you. If you don't like people talking shit about MJ in "your" threads then you can just as easily not come into those offending threads.

Who has the bigger problem and more issues? The guy who says he thinks Michael is a freak no matter how much you defend, or you, who flips out when someone doesn't think like you?
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False

(1) Kinda funny that the guy pushing people to be open-minded is telling me to shut the fuck up.

(2) I never said he deserved to die.

(3) I dont respect anyone who thinks their belief is the only correct one and others should just go away.

(4) Maybe I should get pissy because you dont agree with me that I believe he was a boy abusing pervert - but I wont because you dont respect my belief so your belief has zero credence (despite the fact some TV show you watched said otherwise and that is rock solid enough for you).

(5)There's so much plastic in Michael Jackson's body that he cannot be cremated. So they're going to recycle him into Lego, so that children can play with him, for a change.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,772
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited June 2015
    One of my first thoughts that day was, "Who owns the right to the Beatles songs now?" I got Bad on the iCloud that day as well. I previously had Thriller and Off The Wall. I downloaded Dangerous off a torrent to CD-R soon after since I had it on cassette as a kid but lost it.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957

One of my first thoughts that day was, "Who owns the right to the Beatles songs now?" I got Bad on the iCloud that day as well. I previously had Thriller and Off The Wall. I downloaded Dangerous off a torrent to CD-R soon after since I had it on cassette as a kid but lost it.

I think the rights reverted back to Sony even before he passed away. Was some kind of deal between them that he couldn't meet the terms of.