Michael Jackson Suffers Heart Attack!

Comments

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    long red wrote:
    peace out you child molestin' freak.
    Why I don't believe Michael Jackson molested children..

Because child molesters don't act like they molest children. You've see How to Catch a Predator, right? Michael was just messed in the head from a troubled childhood.

Believe what you want. There was a lot of money to be made from a guy who never wanted to grow up. I believe he actually wanted to play with these kids in a non-sexual way. Sick parents saw this and took advantage of it.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    edited June 2009
    long red wrote:
    he wasn't all that good
    No, not good at all. He only inspired Eddie Vedder to begin writing music and about a billion other people.

"Ben, the two of us need love no more."
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    long red wrote:

Because child molesters don't act like they molest children. You've see How to Catch a Predator, right? Michael was just messed in the head from a troubled childhood.

Believe what you want. There was a lot of money to be made from a guy who never wanted to grow up. I believe he actually wanted to play with these kids in a non-sexual way. Sick parents saw this and took advantage of it.
    +1

his life was exponentially sadder than his death... its outrageous how many people are taking this opportunity to talk shit... ever hear of "too soon?"
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    long red wrote:

well i do believe it, mainly because the guy had a secret room off his bedroom closet that was set up as a child's room. the pictures have since been removed from the internet, but the news reports remain. the man (?) was a danger to his children and hopefully now they'll live normal lives ... as long as his family doesn't have a hand in raising them.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Any conspiracy theorists out there think this may be an elaborate hoax?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    long red wrote:
    he wasn't all that good
    No, not good at all. He only inspired Eddie Vedder to begin writing music and about a billion other people.

that's fine. but personally, I didn't care for his music, never did.
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902

completely agree.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    long red wrote:
    he wasn't all that good

"Ben, the two of us need look no more"

:)
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    edited June 2009
    long red wrote:

the other side to that argument is that he was so screwed up in the head that he was molesting those children without rationally understanding that he was doing so.
    Post edited by mookeywrench on
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    jimed14 wrote:
    Any conspiracy theorists out there think this may be an elaborate hoax?
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist and that was my first thought.

What are the chances that he walks out of a cave in 4 days? The western world needs to invent a new religion since the current religion seems to have run its course in our world. What better figurehead is there than Michael Jackson to represent all that we stand for.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    It's sad when anyone dies.
    But the man most people are mourning today has been gone for a long, long time.

But my thoughts go out to his family.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
    milarso wrote:

BINGO is thy name-o.
  • sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSqo17o2a1w

i've been listening to his songs on youtube. its the form my grief has taken.
    milarso wrote:

yah... as i watch this impromptu MJ music video marathon on MTV i can totally see what you mean... "rock my world" wasnt so long ago though and that was a kick ass song... he clearly still had the talent if he wasnt distracted by other shit... shame

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,768
    sad day.
    I miss igotid88
  • milarso wrote:

You don't know anything about him. Unless you know him personally and /or you have spent time with him, your memory is pulling segments from People magazine, Access Hollywood and TMZ.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,179
    RIP .....way too young ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    milarso wrote:

You don't know anything about him. Unless you know him personally and /or you have spent time with him, your memory is pulling segments from People magazine, Access Hollywood and TMZ.
    milarso wasn't bashing mj at all. He's actually right in saying mj died long ago. Mj hasn't been sane in years.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• metsfan wrote:
    milarso wasn't bashing mj at all. He's actually right in saying mj died long ago. Mj hasn't been sane in years.

How so? Give specific examples, please. I can't wait to see you pick apart the character flaws of a dead man.
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    metsfan wrote:

How so? Give specific examples, please. I can't wait to see you pick apart the character flaws of a dead man.

Had nothing to do with character flaws. I was speaking of him in the only way I know him, which is as an entertainer.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    metsfan wrote:

Take 1 look at his nose and a list of all of the other cosmetic surgeries (that I am 100% unaware of) and then tell me that is what you would expect from a perfectly sane man.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:

molesting children, hanging his 1st child over a balcony, moving to the middle east, throwing out a toy after his kids were done playing with it, changing his skin color. Not bashing the man at all, I have huge respect for him but he had alota mental problems and all. He's been in the spotlight since he was a kid. That make anyone go a little crazy.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Wow, what a day. I tell you what, even with all of his issues later in his life, he still remained one of the biggest pop stars in the world.

With the issues that plagued his later years, that seriously tainted his music to me. That, and the fact that I had somewhat outgrown that music from my childhood. I remember being a young boy and my brother and I had Off the Wall, and we listened to that album over and over and over again. And then i was in elementary school when Thriller came out and it took the world by storm. Still to this day, what an incredible album. But I digress, like I said with his troubles it tainted the music for me and I hadn't listened to his music in a long time. Well, I just listened to Off the Wall and am now listening to Thriller, and I must say, that he was one fucking talented mother fucker. His voice was like butter. He changed the music world for ever. He was truly an innovative artist who pushed the boundaries of popular music.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.
  • Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    Crazy!....you just don't expect some people to ever die, in a way.
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
    sorry to get off topic... but any update on the rumor of jeff goldblum dying? the other MJ thread that mentioned it got deleted... only found one mention from a kiwi source... news might move slower down under?

• mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    Here's what the AOL headlines read:

Farrah Fawcett Die of Cancer at Age 62

Friend Confirms: Michael Jackson Is Dead

Brooke Hogan is Ready For Redemption, and possibly Playboy

::sigh::

Classy AOL....classy
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    sgossard3 wrote:
    sorry to get off topic... but any update on the rumor of jeff goldblum dying? the other MJ thread that mentioned it got deleted... only found one mention from a kiwi source... news might move slower down under?

he's been on the Colbert show twice in the past week, looked fine ... are you saying something suddenly happened?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • metsfan wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

molesting children, hanging his 1st child over a balcony, moving to the middle east, throwing out a toy after his kids were done playing with it, changing his skin color. Not bashing the man at all, I have huge respect for him but he had alota mental problems and all. He's been in the spotlight since he was a kid. That make anyone go a little crazy.

never proven, people throw their newborns into swimming pools..that's just as fucked-up. Not even the 'throwing' part... putting an infant into water full of chemicals is cruel. throwing out a toy? never heard of that one... do you mean that his kids could play with the same toy once? then he threw it away? I have a girlfriend that doesn't let her kids play with other kids' toys. She has OCD.

Im not saying the guy was a saint... just saying that no one knows the truth. You talk about kids in the spotlight being crazy... look at all of the High School Musical, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers.. that Gomez girl... there are MANY more of them these days.... all being roll models to the future generation....
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,217
    RIP Michael Jackson! :cry:
    jimed14 wrote:
    sgossard3 wrote:

he's been on the Colbert show twice in the past week, looked fine ... are you saying something suddenly happened?
    says he fell off a tall cliff while shooting a film... not believing anything til i see something legit and i dont mean to spread rumors... just wondering if anyone had something concrete

just saw those colbert appearance which had me questioning it too