Michael Jackson Suffers Heart Attack!

Comments

• flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    Q: Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men??
    A: He thought it was a delivery service.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Q: Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men??
    A: He thought it was a delivery service.
    <High Hat> Thank you, folks....he'll be here all weekend....please tip the wait staff :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    strummers wrote:
    So how long before the conspiracy stories start that he's not actually dead?
    Started about an hour before the news broke that he was dead.... :twisted:

I can't celebrate the life of a child molester....I don't give a rat's ass how great his music is perceived to be. Personally, I did not enjoy, like or even want to hear his music.

BTW, "I Don't give a rat's ass" is TM Speedy Mcready 2009
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i still can't believe this. i grew up listening to michael....say whatever you want about how weird he got, he was a consummate entertainer and made some really great music. what a way to mess my bday up :( RIP.

happy bday!

his dying is freaky shit. last heard, he had skin cancer... now he's dead?
    thanks!

yeah it is such a shock. i was at the asian art museum in the middle of checking out an exhibition, and my sis got a text on her phone from a friend saying he died, we were like WTF??? i grew up listening to him, going back to the jackson 5, so it is pretty sad news.
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    The first album I bought with my hard earned allowance money was "Dangerous"
    I was probably 5 or 6 years old (sssh I'm a young'un) and remember dancing around my parents living room to "Black or White"

PS: Is it bad that I just realized the "Ben the two of us need look no more" lyric reference today? Bad fan, bad...
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    The first album I bought with my hard earned allowance money was "Dangerous"
    I was probably 5 or 6 years old (sssh I'm a young'un) and remember dancing around my parents living room to "Black or White"

PS: Is it bad that I just realized the "Ben the two of us need look no more" lyric reference today? Bad fan, bad...

I'm the same as you, although Bad was the first album I bought with my own cash (I was 7). Got Dangerous for Christmas :)
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    A lot of prepubescent boys are sleeping soundly tonight. :P
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Apparently the police are looking into his death. They can't blame it or the sunshine or the moonlight. They blame it on the boogey!! :o
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    The reports about Michael Jackson having a cardiac arrest are incorrect...he actually went to visit the Children's Hospital and had a stroke :o:o:o:o
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Q: What can we blame for Michael Jackson's death?

a) Sunshine
    b) Moonlight
    c) Good Times
    d) Boogie

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:8-)

There is no such thing as too soon! :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• FearTheBeardFearTheBeard Posts: 666
    He was an icon! I don't care what he did later in life because I really do not think music is what it is without him. I remember growing up in the early 80's listening to the Thriller album and remembering how great it was! He was a true legend. RIP Michael!
  • musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
    The guy was a vegetarian, didnt drink or smoke, and didnt do drugs. He didnt seem like the guy who would be an unhealthy guy, going out to Wendy's or Mcdonalds for meals.

Makes no sense at all. a healthy 50 year old.
    i think its incredibly sad. i was a fan. I feel bad that the last few years of his life he was branded a child molestor despite being found innocent. That type of branding never wears off and even if he had lived I dont think he would have lived it down, people would have been suspicious and calling him a pedophile and nonsense like that.

Is it possible he killed himself?
  • battan1120battan1120 Posts: 310
    SO TRUE!!!!
    rival9500 wrote:
    R.I.P Michael, say what you will, the man made some amazing music. Sad day.
    The bus came by and I got on!!!!!
  • The guy was a vegetarian, didnt drink or smoke, and didnt do drugs. He didnt seem like the guy who would be an unhealthy guy, going out to Wendy's or Mcdonalds for meals.

Makes no sense at all. a healthy 50 year old.

he also had a history of anorexia...has been prepping for the upcoming concerts probably dancing for hours each day to perfect his performance... an electrolyte imbalance from a lack of adequate nutrition combined with the stress from intense exercise could cause his heart to stop. (cardiac arrest...different than "heart attack".) it was also reported that his family claims he has suffered an addiction to prescription meds. the abuse of medications alone could cause the cardiac arrest. in combination with other factors...unfortunately makes perfect sense.

i feel for his family...especially his children.
  • scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    farrah fawcett wished for all the worlds children to be safe just before she died.

then Michael Jackson dies....

im an ass, i know
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
    this thread shouldnt be filled with people making rude comments. There is no evidence he molested anyone. For godssake the LAPD was following him for a decade and didnt come up with a single piece of evidence that was a smoking gun. We do know that the accusers mom is a freak. She lied and said that a security guard at what was it walmart had harassed her. It never happened. And what did she ask for, yes people, money. She also suggested that michael and his aides were gonna kidnap her and her son via hot air balloons. Uhhh...yeah.

Tom Sneddon was out to get him.

The turned Neverland inside out. They monitored him for a decade. And they came up with NOTHING. No evidence at all.

As far as his skin. He has documented vitiligo. His doctor said he had it.

And he spent his entire childhood acting like an adult, who the hell wouldnt want to live in an amusement park? Who the hell wouldnt want an entire room in your house devoted to arcade games?

Michael was innocent. RIP
    if you cannot joke about the dead, who can you joke about???

some people need to harden the f&#k up :lol:

How do you stop a smooth criminal? Cardiac Arrest
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    Q: How can you tell if Michael Jackson has company?
    A: There's a Big Wheel parked outside his house!

:lol: :oops: :lol:
    if you cannot joke about the dead, who can you joke about???

some people need to harden the f&#k up :lol:

How do you stop a smooth criminal? Cardiac Arrest

LOL
    this thread shouldnt be filled with people making rude comments. There is no evidence he molested anyone. For godssake the LAPD was following him for a decade and didnt come up with a single piece of evidence that was a smoking gun. We do know that the accusers mom is a freak. She lied and said that a security guard at what was it walmart had harassed her. It never happened. And what did she ask for, yes people, money. She also suggested that michael and his aides were gonna kidnap her and her son via hot air balloons. Uhhh...yeah.

The turned Neverland inside out. They monitored him for a decade. And they came up with NOTHING. No evidence at all.

And he spent his entire childhood acting like an adult, who the hell wouldnt want to live in an amusement park? Who the hell wouldnt want an entire room in your house devoted to arcade games?

1245994501922.jpg
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Been flooded with email jokes already...some pretty sick...some fairly funny :roll: ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I've been getting a crap load of joke text about it

Some I can't repeat :?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • smg97791smg97791 Posts: 151
    This has been one of the saddest days of my life. I would like to remember him for the amazing contribution he made to the world of music. Whether you liked his music or not his contribution is undeniable, no one has had a larger influence than MJ. Rest in Peace King of Pop.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    smg97791 wrote:
    This has been one of the saddest days of my life.

is it really?

that's a pretty bold statement... you're either very young and have never suffered the loss of a truly loved one or you're over 50 and were brought up by tame bears.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • smg97791smg97791 Posts: 151
    dunkman wrote:
    smg97791 wrote:
    This has been one of the saddest days of my life.

is it really?

that's a pretty bold statement... you're either very young and have never suffered the loss of a truly loved one or you're over 50 and were brought up by tame bears.

I wasn't calling it THE saddest day of my life, but when the death of a complete stranger can bring me to tears then I have to rank the day as one of the saddest of my life.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,420

I wonder if defenders like yourself would have the same attitude if a neighbor was accused of these things and paid their way out of trouble. Would you be so forgiving and blame it on people trying to take advantage of him? Or do you just not want to believe it because he could write and sing songs? No doubting his ability as a performer but it doesn't excuse his behavior. It is the attitude listed above why we can't convict celebrieties in this country. You probably think OJ is innocent too.

One less Musical Genius
    One less pedophile
    Advantage? Toss-up.
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Some people here have absolutely ZERO class.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    aNiMaL wrote:
    exactly. that's why i'm not even bothering sharing my thoughts here. if people spoke like this about kurt or layne when they died people would be up in arms. just because his genre of music might not have appealed to you, don't mean you have to act like an idiot.
  • aNiMaL wrote:

Exactly.

And it's funny how many people here don't believe in "innocent until PROVEN guilty".

It reminds me of the morons who go to Youtube and make Anti-Vedder posts underneath Pearl Jam videos and say stuff like "FUCK EDDIE VEDDER STRIAGHT TO HELL. HE PALS AROUND WITH CHILD MURDERERS AND CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTERS LIKE PETE THOWNSEND. WHY WOULD YOU WORSHIP SOMEONE LIKE THAT?"