Options

Your opinion about Immigration.

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,609
    It’s hilarious that you guys are buying the lies, while at the same time saying there’s no comparisons to Hitler or Nazis. Start in 1923. That said, I love the false equivalency of “unchecked” borders. No, McGruff, we’re opposed to separating minor children from their parents. It doesn’t need legislation to stop. It needs Team Trump Treason to stop acting like a Nazi dictator.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    mcgruff10 said:
    Since this thread isn't about immigration anymore let's get back to it, shall we?

After doing more research I remember why woman were coming from South America in droves with children.  During the Obama admin they gave border agents the option to turn a blind eye or "catch and release" without arrest or detainment.

This got back to the other SA countries and they see it as a free pass to come in to the US.

Tbergs posted the "blackboard" of Bannon and all his points/outlines and the term "catch and release" was on it.  It is one of the main campaign points of Trump.

Team Trump thinks that by having "Zero tolerance" will dismay the people from coming over but that hasn't happened and there is this inhumane mess there is right now.

This is why @The Juggler I disagree with Schumer and it should be legislative in stopping Zero Tolerance.  Trump isn't going to stop so you are going to have to take him to court.

Cuomo is taking them to court.  I think that is the only way to stop this.  I would like to think I'm wrong and Trump will come around but we all know that isn't going to happen.
    The democrats aren't helping their cause at all, they have zero ideas.  Are they now for unchecked open borders?
    Many are including US Senate candidate Bradley Manning.
  • Options
    It’s hilarious that you guys are buying the lies, while at the same time saying there’s no comparisons to Hitler or Nazis. Start in 1923. That said, I love the false equivalency of “unchecked” borders. No, McGruff, we’re opposed to separating minor children from their parents. It doesn’t need legislation to stop. It needs Team Trump Treason to stop acting like a Nazi dictator.
    What started in 1923?  The failed coup in Munich?  The height of inflation?
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    FDR internment camps?
  • Options
    ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    It's fucking barbaric to separate children from their parents, regardless of what status they have legally when entering any country. Black & white.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,020
    mcgruff10 said:
    It actually started a few years earlier...
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    It actually started a few years earlier...
    I know, I'm just having fun with my long lost relative from Canada.  ;)
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,287
    If you are trying to compare this to the holocaust then yes...go fuck yourself. 
    Are you saying that no comparisons can be made to Hitler or the Nazi Party? None because we haven’t had a holocaust? Yet?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler%27s_rise_to_power

Didnt happen overnight. Started in 1923. Small, subtle, incremental steps, baby steps if you will. I’m sorry you can’t see that nor know the history and the underpinnings. But hey  Team Trump Treason is said to own one book, Mein Kampf so there is that.
    Hitler went on for over 20 years...

At best Trump will be in power for 8.

So we just let it go on for 8 years? Then the next Trumpian asshat that takes office continues? How about we learn from history and stop it now while we have a shot instead of perpetuating it because “at best it’s only 8 years.”
    Forgive me if I don't think we are in dark times or the dawn of a new Hitler is upon us.

I do remember the right claiming that Obama was doing the same thing, turning America into Nazi Germany.  He was going to disarm us, make friends with our enemies, so on and so on.

The way of thinking now has moved from one extreme to the other.  Every angle and counter argument is extreme now.

There is no way, no way we go down that dark path.  That list posted above was being thrown around with Obama too...

If that list was indeed thrown around with Obama, would you not at least agree it was with far less reason? When was Obama ever seen to display "rampant sexism", "disdain for human rights", or entwining church and state? And hasn't Trump displayed all of these, and more on the list?
    I don’t see Trump controlling the media or him bringing religion and govt together. 

On another note Schumer shot down legislation to keep the immigrant families together saying that Trump could end this with his own and doesn’t need to be legislative. 

Ive got problems with this. It’s more of govt banging their heads against the wall and pointing more fingers. No one is doing anything...

Cuomo is suing the Trump admin though for human rights so at least someone is doing it. 

Thoughts?
    What are you talking about?? Schumer is correct. This isn’t a law. This doesn’t need a congressional fix. Trump can put an end to his own policy of separating children from their parents by simply telling his justice department to stop enforcing his own policy. 

And Trump doesn’t control the media? Hahaha...that is ducking hilarious. He has one network parroting his talking points 24 hours a day. He fucking live tweets it. 
    This is controlling the media?  One news outlet?  Really?
    Dude. This is America. You act as if the president controlling one news network is a minor offense. It is an affront to our democracy. Literally.  It’s state controlled media. And it’s not really one, but it’s clearly the major one. Then you throw in Breitbart, that One America channel, and possibly worse of all, Sinclair Broadcasting which controls hundreds of local channels—it’s fucking scary when you think about how fast this is happening. Then, of course, you have the president on a daily/hourly basis discrediting literally EVERY OTHER NEWS OUTLET who reports on him critically and....yeah, man—this is how it starts. It’s by the book. They’re not even hiding it.  I can’t believe I have to explain this to you. A third of this country isn’t thinking for themselves. I keep saying this not to be demeaning or anything but, really: OPEN YOUR EYES. This is happening right now and people just don’t want to acknowledge it or are just so happy with the economy (that they’ve been conditioned by Trump and his media outlets to believe got better on 1/20/17 instead of 8 years ago) that they turn the other cheek. 

This is how it starts. It’s happening. Wake up. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Since this thread isn't about immigration anymore let's get back to it, shall we?

After doing more research I remember why woman were coming from South America in droves with children.  During the Obama admin they gave border agents the option to turn a blind eye or "catch and release" without arrest or detainment.

This got back to the other SA countries and they see it as a free pass to come in to the US.

Tbergs posted the "blackboard" of Bannon and all his points/outlines and the term "catch and release" was on it.  It is one of the main campaign points of Trump.

Team Trump thinks that by having "Zero tolerance" will dismay the people from coming over but that hasn't happened and there is this inhumane mess there is right now.

This is why @The Juggler I disagree with Schumer and it should be legislative in stopping Zero Tolerance.  Trump isn't going to stop so you are going to have to take him to court.

Cuomo is taking them to court.  I think that is the only way to stop this.  I would like to think I'm wrong and Trump will come around but we all know that isn't going to happen.
    ZERO TOLERANCE IS NOT A LAW. IT IS A TRUMP POLICY THAT CAN BE REVERESED WITH ONE PHONE CALL BY DONALD FUCKING TRUMP. 

Yes we need immigration reform. Everyone agrees with that. Hardly anyone wants “open borders.”—this is another Trump talking point that all of his media outlets keep parroting...people on this very forum keeven keep saying it. That is fucking nonsense. Anyone with half a brain can see that it’s not an either or thing. The bottom line is Donald Trump is holding these kids hostage to force the democrats into funding an enormously expensive, and unnecessary wall that he spent two years brainwashing people into believing he would get Mexico to pay for. 

You want a simple solution for Zero Tolerance? Here’s one: let Donald Trump own up to a mistake for once in his miserable life and reverse HIW OWN POLICY. Then we can still try to come to a solution for  the immigration issue. But Zero tolerance is separate from that. It’s a manufactured issue created by the Trump administration to blackmail the democrats into funding a stupid idea that most of country doesn’t want anyway. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

ZERO TOLERANCE IS NOT A LAW. IT IS A TRUMP POLICY THAT CAN BE REVERESED WITH ONE PHONE CALL BY DONALD FUCKING TRUMP. 

Yes we need immigration reform. Everyone agrees with that. Hardly anyone wants “open borders.”—this is another Trump talking point that all of his media outlets keep parroting...people on this very forum keeven keep saying it. That is fucking nonsense. Anyone with half a brain can see that it’s not an either or thing. The bottom line is Donald Trump is holding these kids hostage to force the democrats into funding an enormously expensive, and unnecessary wall that he spent two years brainwashing people into believing he would get Mexico to pay for. 

You want a simple solution for Zero Tolerance? Here’s one: let Donald Trump own up to a mistake for once in his miserable life and reverse HIW OWN POLICY. Then we can still try to come to a solution for  the immigration issue. But Zero tolerance is separate from that. It’s a manufactured issue created by the Trump administration to blackmail the democrats into funding a stupid idea that most of country doesn’t want anyway. 

Agreed.  And anyone with half a brain will realize that the nazi/American comparison thing is asinine.  
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    mcgruff10 said:

Agreed.  And anyone with half a brain will realize that the nazi/American comparison thing is asinine.  
    Our country has greater checks and balances to not let that happen but we’re clearly moving towards a fascist state under this president/not away from one. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    mcgruff10 said:

Our country has greater checks and balances to not let that happen but we’re clearly moving towards a fascist state under this president/not away from one. 
    I don't believe we are moving towards a fascist state at all.  In your opinion, do you think there were darker days under Trump or W?  Personally I thought W was much worse.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I don't believe we are moving towards a fascist state at all.  In your opinion, do you think there were darker days under Trump or W?  Personally I thought W was much worse.
    Are there any comparisons between the Team Trump Treason Administration and Nazi germany that can be made? A simple yes or no will do.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Trump. Because he’s so brazen about it and no one is willing to challenge him on the R side. He’s also more dangerous now with social media and then more controlling of conservative media. I really believe people are being brainwashed—that CNN article about Trump voters you posted earlier shows how misinformed they are—thinking zero tolerance is a law and all. 

Steve Schmidt’s posts on twitter today speaks volumes. We need the democrats to win back the house—not so they can necessarily advance a progressive agenda but so we can finally have a legitimate check on this president who is undermining our democracy every single day and with every misinformed/deliberately false tweet. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,020
    Are you saying that no comparisons can be made to Hitler or the Nazi Party? None because we haven’t had a holocaust? Yet?

Didnt happen overnight. Started in 1923. Small, subtle, incremental steps, baby steps if you will. I’m sorry you can’t see that nor know the history and the underpinnings. But hey  Team Trump Treason is said to own one book, Mein Kampf so there is that.

So we just let it go on for 8 years? Then the next Trumpian asshat that takes office continues? How about we learn from history and stop it now while we have a shot instead of perpetuating it because “at best it’s only 8 years.”
    Forgive me if I don't think we are in dark times or the dawn of a new Hitler is upon us.

I do remember the right claiming that Obama was doing the same thing, turning America into Nazi Germany.  He was going to disarm us, make friends with our enemies, so on and so on.

The way of thinking now has moved from one extreme to the other.  Every angle and counter argument is extreme now.

There is no way, no way we go down that dark path.  That list posted above was being thrown around with Obama too...

If that list was indeed thrown around with Obama, would you not at least agree it was with far less reason? When was Obama ever seen to display "rampant sexism", "disdain for human rights", or entwining church and state? And hasn't Trump displayed all of these, and more on the list?
    I don’t see Trump controlling the media or him bringing religion and govt together. 

On another note Schumer shot down legislation to keep the immigrant families together saying that Trump could end this with his own and doesn’t need to be legislative. 

Ive got problems with this. It’s more of govt banging their heads against the wall and pointing more fingers. No one is doing anything...

Cuomo is suing the Trump admin though for human rights so at least someone is doing it. 

Thoughts?
    What are you talking about?? Schumer is correct. This isn’t a law. This doesn’t need a congressional fix. Trump can put an end to his own policy of separating children from their parents by simply telling his justice department to stop enforcing his own policy. 

And Trump doesn’t control the media? Hahaha...that is ducking hilarious. He has one network parroting his talking points 24 hours a day. He fucking live tweets it. 
    Dude. This is America. You act as if the president controlling one news network is a minor offense. It is an affront to our democracy. Literally.  It’s state controlled media. And it’s not really one, but it’s clearly the major one. Then you throw in Breitbart, that One America channel, and possibly worse of all, Sinclair Broadcasting which controls hundreds of local channels—it’s fucking scary when you think about how fast this is happening. Then, of course, you have the president on a daily/hourly basis discrediting literally EVERY OTHER NEWS OUTLET who reports on him critically and....yeah, man—this is how it starts. It’s by the book. They’re not even hiding it.  I can’t believe I have to explain this to you. A third of this country isn’t thinking for themselves. I keep saying this not to be demeaning or anything but, really: OPEN YOUR EYES. This is happening right now and people just don’t want to acknowledge it or are just so happy with the economy (that they’ve been conditioned by Trump and his media outlets to believe got better on 1/20/17 instead of 8 years ago) that they turn the other cheek. 

I'll be labeled as naive on this as I see Trump preaching to the choir.  I don't think that he controls any of it, that's just his base and it's like brand loyalty.  Like MSNBC just goes the complete opposite direction of the GOP.  If GOP says white then MSNBC says black...

I have a cousin that is a very stark conservative and he spews the same garbage you are right now.  He thinks that a war is coming and that a new movement is coming.  He believes that we are going to have a civil war and he wants that...

I am woke, I am paying attention.  I Just don't see the sky as falling.  I see people pointing out so far off extreme talking points that it sounds absurd.

Do we have some work to do to make us better?  Yes.

Back to the news outlets.  When has Fox ever backed a Democrat?  I don't recall.

When has the other news outlets endorsed a republican?  I don't recall.

The news thing has been going on for as long as I can remember.  I view the news and politics now as trying to split us up and make us draw lines in the sand, choose a side, but that is just me I guess.  I'm naive and need to open  my eyes...

• Options
    edited June 2018

Thoughts?

I'll be labeled as naive on this as I see Trump preaching to the choir.  I don't think that he controls any of it, that's just his base and it's like brand loyalty.  Like MSNBC just goes the complete opposite direction of the GOP.  If GOP says white then MSNBC says black...

I have a cousin that is a very stark conservative and he spews the same garbage you are right now.  He thinks that a war is coming and that a new movement is coming.  He believes that we are going to have a civil war and he wants that...

I am woke, I am paying attention.  I Just don't see the sky as falling.  I see people pointing out so far off extreme talking points that it sounds absurd.

Do we have some work to do to make us better?  Yes.

Back to the news outlets.  When has Fox ever backed a Democrat?  I don't recall.

When has the other news outlets endorsed a republican?  I don't recall.

The news thing has been going on for as long as I can remember.  I view the news and politics now as trying to split us up and make us draw lines in the sand, choose a side, but that is just me I guess.  I'm naive and need to open  my eyes...

Quite simply, man: open your eyes. The naïveté shows—I agree with you there 

There is a major difference between left wing bias, which is real, and what we are seeing happening in front of our own eyes with Fox/Breitbart/Sinclair and the rest of them. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Question for those who are supporting Trump as he carries out this policy -- do you worry that what he is doing may be supported on a 'Macro Level' from the party....but that on a 'Micro Level' this could put Republicans running for local seats in a really bad position?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Are there any comparisons between the Team Trump Treason Administration and Nazi germany that can be made? A simple yes or no will do.
    no.  But if you believe otherwise then I think it is a no brainer to support the 2nd amendment.
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

RETURN POLICY

Permanent Separation: ICE Could Break Up Immigrant Families Forever

Parents and kids finding each other in the U.S. is hard, advocates say, and even harder once adults are deported.

EL PASO, Texas—Some separated immigrant parents and children may never see each other again, attorneys and advocates fear.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ice-cant-guarantee-immigrants-will-get-their-kids-back?ref=home

This is okay.
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Trump. Because he’s so brazen about it and no one is willing to challenge him on the R side. He’s also more dangerous now with social media and then more controlling of conservative media. I really believe people are being brainwashed—that CNN article about Trump voters you posted earlier shows how misinformed they are—thinking zero tolerance is a law and all. 

Steve Schmidt’s posts on twitter today speaks volumes. We need the democrats to win back the house—not so they can necessarily advance a progressive agenda but so we can finally have a legitimate check on this president who is undermining our democracy every single day and with every misinformed/deliberately false tweet. 
    I agree with most of what you are saying.  The democrats need to regroup, get their heads out of their asses and win.  But this immigration issue is one of the reasons why Trump won the election.  His supporters I would imagine love this.  
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Team Juggs on this one.  Sinclair is really really bad for America.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

no.  But if you believe otherwise then I think it is a no brainer to support the 2nd amendment.
    Have I ever not supported the 2nd Amendment?

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Toddlers Separated From Parents at the Border Are Being Detained in 'Tender Age' Shelters

Trump administration officials have been sending babies and other young children forcibly separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border to at least three “tender age” shelters in South Texas, The Associated Press has learned.

http://time.com/5316764/toddler-immigrants-tender-age-shelters/?utm_source=reddit.com

These illegal babies are getting what the deserve. They should have made better decisions.
  • Options
    dignin said:

Toddlers Separated From Parents at the Border Are Being Detained in 'Tender Age' Shelters

Trump administration officials have been sending babies and other young children forcibly separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border to at least three “tender age” shelters in South Texas, The Associated Press has learned.

http://time.com/5316764/toddler-immigrants-tender-age-shelters/?utm_source=reddit.com

These illegal babies are getting what the deserve. They should have made better decisions.
    They could have at least chosen better, white parents already in the US. What were they thinking?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Yup, no comparisons at all. It’s just Team Trump Treason being Team Trump Treason. And still playing that they’re coming for your guns broken record?

https://fpif.org/its-time-to-take-the-nazi-trump-comparisons-seriously/

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I agree with most of what you are saying.  The democrats need to regroup, get their heads out of their asses and win.  But this immigration issue is one of the reasons why Trump won the election.  His supporters I would imagine love this.  
    Whenever someone mentions a reason why they think he won the election, it’s always worth reminding folks that he lost the popular vote by 3 million people and immigration was not a main issue in the few states that swung the election. The vast majority of people in this country have opposed the president ever since he announced he was running in 2015. That has not changed. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited June 2018
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    Stop separating kids that’s all 
    Protesters shout 'shame' at Kirstjen Nielsen as she dines at Mexican restaurant - CNN Politics https://apple.news/A2UVXXXYYRMa4Fs5fyR5hWA
    She can enjoy her dinner and Mexican too !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dignin said:

They could have at least chosen better, white parents already in the US. What were they thinking?
    Exactly. They had it coming. Now they need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, or diapers, and crawl to a border crossing and apply legally for asylum.

Just cause you're a baby doesn't mean you get a free ride in America!