TEN CLUB CANADA PRE-SALE for May 26

Comments

• Options
    jswanso7jswanso7 Posts: 1
    Anyone not get an email yet?
  • Options
    TrixieTrixie Posts: 179
    O-W wrote:
    Got my e-mail,but dont' see a code for most of the shows. I see one for the Ottawa sale, but not the others. Am I missing something?

Yeah, same here - clicked on the link for "all other Canadian shows" and it just takes me to Ticketmaster.
  • Options
    tenvsvitatenvsvita Colorado Posts: 20
    jswanso7 wrote:

Me. :( no email yet.... checked junk mail.....
    4/92-Austin; 3/94-St. Louis (x2); 6/98-Chicago; 8/00-NOLA; 4/03-NOLA (Met Eddie!); 7/06-The Gorge; 8/07-Chicago; 9/09-Seattle; 10/09-Austin; 5/10-NOLA; 9/12-Pensacola; 10/13-Baltimore; 11/13-Portland; 11/13-Spokane; 10/14-Austin; 8/16 Chicago (x2); 4/17 NY (RnR Hall of Fame); 8/18 Seattle; 8/18 Missoula; 6/22, Imola, IT; 9/10/22 NY (Apollo); 9/11/22 NY; 9/22 Denver; 9/23 - Austin (x2)
    "Bee girl, be a girl."
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 860
    still nothing for me..nothing in my junk box either.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    O-W wrote:
    Got my e-mail,but dont' see a code for most of the shows. I see one for the Ottawa sale, but not the others. Am I missing something?

Same here !!

i believe the code you are suppose to use is the one for "all other canadian shows" ...just my best guess

But it doesn't give a code !
  • Options
    ArtgirlfriendArtgirlfriend Sweet Home Chicago Posts: 32
    I have not received an email yet and I am getting a little nervous. Have checked my spam folder but I don't see anything. :?
    I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for. - Georgia O'Keeffe

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Artgirlfriend
  • Options
    10ctoronto10ctoronto Posts: 49
    Still no mail here. I am in the 100,000's... and last name starts with "A".

Wonder: in what kind of order these are mailed?
  • Options
    Hang in there peoples. I got my email at 12:48 MDT.
    05/30/03 Van, 09/01/05 Gorge, 09/02/05 Van, 09/04/05 Cal, 09/05/05 Ed, 09/07/05 S'toon, 09/08/05 'Peg, 07/22&23/06 Gorge, 06/14/08 'Roo, 08/08/09 Cal, 09/21/11 Cal, 09/23/11 Ed, 12/02/13 Cal
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    edited May 2011
    Wow, so with the code being the same for everyone, how do they know if the people buying tickets are 10C, or scalpers?

I realize the scalpers couldn't p/u the tickets.....but what if these codes get out and people use them without understanding that policy?

Will 10C have to do a cross-reference between tickets purchased, and the billing info for each ticket sold, then have a second sale to get rid of tickets accidentally sold to non-menbers? I don't see how that could work as people won't necessarily be using billing info that matches their memberships....

Or are we going to have a bunch of wasted 10C tickets when people aren't allowed to pick them up?

Still no email here either....187xxx

EDIT: BAD INFO - CODES COULD STILL BE (ARE LIKELY) UNIQUE.
    Post edited by Drowned Out on
  • Options
    nadine158nadine158 Posts: 11
    tenvsvita wrote:
    jswanso7 wrote:

Me. :( no email yet.... checked junk mail.....

Same here... trying to wait patiently...
    Toronto 6/28/2003 | Kitchener 9/11/2005 | London 9/12/2005 | Toronto 5/10/2006 | Toronto (EV) 8/13/2008 | Toronto 8/21/2009 | Detroit (EV) 6/26/2011 | Hamilton 9/15/2011
  • Options
    edstonededstoned Posts: 69
    jswanso7 wrote:
    nothing yet in Windsor, ont
    "He who forgets, will be destined to remember"

69 shows and counting.....
  • Options
    160 xxx, and no mail yet!
  • Options
    Ariel007Ariel007 Posts: 150
    FYI for those missing codes, posted this in the other thread too....
    Ariel007 wrote:
    there were two emails - the first had all the codes but no montreal link, the second has the montreal link but no code for the rest of canada link.

1st email was sent from <!-- e --><a href="mailto:'no-reply@lists.pearljam.com">'no-reply@lists.pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->' and the second was 'pearl jam ten club'.

check your spam folders peoples.
  • Options
    kataractkidkataractkid Posts: 57
    Got an email, but there's no Code. Just a link to ticketmaster.ca. What gives?
  • Options
    This is like waiting for an orgasm while starting on anti-depressants.
  • Options
    canadajammercanadajammer Posts: 263
    I love No Code
  • Options
    GushueGushue Posts: 11
    O-W wrote:

Same here !!

i believe the code you are suppose to use is the one for "all other canadian shows" ...just my best guess

the only link that shows a code is the Ottawa show "all other Canadian shows" link does not show a code.
  • Options
    Trixie wrote:

But it doesn't give a code ![/quote]
    geez you guys...really? haven't got mine yet, but it should look like this:

ALL OTHER CANADA SHOWS: Code XXXXXXXXXX Link: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/etcetcetc
  • Options
    mkljthompmkljthomp Posts: 1
    has anyone recieved their codes? I havent and am starting to panic, its 2 hours prior to sell and nothing.
  • Options
    Nuzpaper.Nuzpaper. Posts: 112
    No code in Toronto
  • Options
    MoodyBowmanMoodyBowman Posts: 28
    Wow, so with the code being the same for everyone, how do they know if the people buying tickets are 10C, or scalpers?

I realize the scalpers couldn't p/u the tickets.....but what if these codes get out and people use them without understanding that policy?

Will 10C have to do a cross-reference between tickets purchased, and the billing info for each ticket sold, then have a second sale to get rid of tickets accidentally sold to non-menbers? I don't see how that could work as people won't necessarily be using billing info that matches their memberships....

Or are we going to have a bunch of wasted 10C tickets when people aren't allowed to pick them up?

Still no email here either....187xxx

I just got the email...it says that you have to use your own credit card, if you're going to use your mom's etc lol you have to email them beforehand and give them the info etc...

...as well..the code is a random combination of letters/numbers which I'm assuming is unique to the 10C member, so the code will only work once per show but as always you can buy tix for all the shows so thats why your unique code is the same for all of the shows....I think :P

Looks like it's fairly well organized..knock on wood ;) Good luck :)
  • Options
    301 est.............no email
  • Options
    JC231942JC231942 Posts: 29
    Got the email....no code in the link
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Trixie wrote:

ALL OTHER CANADA SHOWS: Code XXXXXXXXXX Link: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/etcetcetc[/quote]

IT SAYS: "ALL OTHER CANADA SHOWS Code Link" and then gives the ticketmaster link. There is NOTHING between the two words "code" and "link".!!!!
    Post edited by Trixie on
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    Still waiting on my email as well.

Just need it a couple minutes before 5
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Trixie wrote:
    Trixie wrote:

ALL OTHER CANADA SHOWS: Code XXXXXXXXXX Link: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/etcetcetc

IT SAYS: "ALL OTHER CANADA SHOWS Code Link" and then gives the ticketmaster link.[/quote]
    Sorry, my mistake.....I thought some people were missing things because they were too emotional, but looking at other threads, it def appears there were two mailings - one with the montreal code one with others...or something...I have nothing yet here...
  • Options
    dumperdumper Posts: 39
    I have no code and no email from 10 club....but I have tix to Toronto September 11....does this mean I am not allowed to purchase tix to Hammertown????
  • Options
    Zillah13Zillah13 Posts: 101
    3:05pm EDT..... No Code yet.
    I've been checking my junk file & inbox.
    WTH!!!!!!!!!
    I'm freaking out.
    I've been a member for over 17 years. :x
    Man..... I wish I could put a Pearl Jam pic in here as my siggie!!!! LMFAO!!
  • Options
    gloveloc16gloveloc16 Posts: 5
    haven't received the password yet from 10C? Anyone else in the same boat?
  • Options
    no code....maybe that is the code :lol: