Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    noway has a good memory and seems to be a professional thread analyzer :)

I never won a pagent and dan is not metrosexual. He wasn't THAT perfect in the bar that night. I think I heard him burp. Plus he had on multiple shirts.

viva unplugged!

The whole point I am trying to make in a nice and friendly way is their used to be a more wide sense of humour going on in here. It seems like it has gotten a lil more serious.

I was kidding, a week ago we laughed about danny getting all dresed up and mentioning him modeling, it started of as your joke. The pagent came up when you mentioned having a ceromony on tape after unplugged, I joked about what state you won. It was a joke.

As far as aic unplugged it is beter than okay.
    Maybee if they released pjs it would sound better. The version I have is raw.

Just like this is.

Danny was caught making threats to mtv about releasing unplugged. It was just like that scene in airheads. When they took over the radio station, but this time it was mtv.
    I could see that happening, it would make for a great pj fan movie.

harhar

I WAS KIDDING.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    The whole point I am trying to make in a nice and friendly way is their used to be a more wide sense of humour going on in here. It seems like it has gotten a lil more serious.

I was kidding, a week ago we laughed about danny getting all dresed up and mentioning him modeling, it started of as your joke. The pagent came up when you mentioned having a ceromony on tape after unplugged, I joked about what state you won. It was a joke.

As far as aic unplugged it is beter than okay.
    Maybee if they released pjs it would sound better. The version I have is raw.

Just like this is.

Danny was caught making threats to mtv about releasing unplugged. It was just like that scene in airheads. When they took over the radio station, but this time it was mtv.
    I could see that happening, it would make for a great pj fan movie.

harhar

I WAS KIDDING.

gosh you do have a good memory. :)
    especially for an older guy! a guy who is 29!

on my vhs, after unplugged, the ceremony is the doors being inducted into the HOF.

Instead of looking like a model, now I think he looks like an ex-model, turned actor but I will not mention his name.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    gosh you do have a good memory. :)
    especially for an older guy! a guy who is 29!

on my vhs, after unplugged, the ceremony is the doors being inducted into the HOF.

Instead of looking like a model, now I think he looks like an ex-model, turned actor but I will not mention his name.
    Kutcher be more specific ;)

Nice noway, an Unplugged movie about me terrorizing MTV :D
  • Options
    yeah when dany was in ac with us he tried plugging a european vibrator into the wall and burned out all the electricity in the hotel.

Now tell me knowbody knows what this movie is from, and than take me serious.

hahrhahrha

no more shows
  • Options
    yeah when dany was in ac with us he tried plugging a european vibrator into the wall and burned out all the electricity in the hotel.

hahrhahrha

did ashton kutcher do that :D because that is who danny reminds me of.
    ashton with longer hair...
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options

hahrhahrha
    Remember the time I tried plugging a European vibrator into the wall and burned out all the electricity in the hotel? That was good.
  • Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065

Perhaps you're just not funny. Look inwardly before you start blaming others for a so called "lack of humor".
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    morgie2 wrote:
    Perhaps you're just not funny. Look inwardly before you start blaming others for a so called "lack of humor".

like you even have a clue

this board is never still, there is always somebody steppin up on higher ground.

and these so called jokes you telling me im not funy with

boo hooo

they wernt even all mine

enough with this madness, allready

anyway dan you saw that movie it was great

no more shows
  • Options
    I popped some popcorn. Now where is Unplugged???
    Oh that's right, it's only bootleg available :(:mad:
  • Options
    I'm going to go see AIC tonight! :D
    But of course it shan't be better than Unplugged ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I'm going to go see AIC tonight! :D
    But of course it shan't be better than Unplugged ;)

Since you look like Ashton Kutcher, can I go with you to AIC?

No, it will not be better than unplugged.
  • Options
    Since you look like Ashton Kutcher, can I go with you to AIC?

No, it will not be better than unplugged.
    I'm sorry but I already have a date with my carrot.
  • Options
    like you even have a clue

this board is never still, there is always somebody steppin up on higher ground.

and these so called jokes you telling me im not funy with

boo hooo

they wernt even all mine

enough with this madness, allready

anyway dan you saw that movie it was great

so now I guess it's time for me to say I was just kidding and to take a bite out of you for not getting it, right ?
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    Still not released eh? fuckers!
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    morgie2 wrote:
    so now I guess it's time for me to say I was just kidding and to take a bite out of you for not getting it, right ?

Yes but I dont know you, we have never chatted.
    I have met Danny and chat with Ilovecats alot, so they should know by now Im allright.

no more shows
  • Options
    I have met Danny and chat with Ilovecats alot, so they should know by now Im allright.

Yer all right! I have met Danny and since he likes you, you must be nice (because he's nice.)
    And don't forget Nik!

viva unplugged!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options

Well, I know me and I'm fuckin' terrific, so we should get along great from now on ;)
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    cool

side note, danny reminds me of that dude from dude wheres my car, yes the ashton dude, but he also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

is kinda like keanu in bill and teds excellant adventure

with a lil spicoli, but not quite as burnt

but in the end still looks like dave a.

Did anyone hear see airheads?????????

no more shows
  • Options
    Just got back from AIC :D
    And let me tell you, Pearl Jam is way better... But we all knew that ;)
    This is not the appropriate place (well some songs were acoustic, technically "unplugged"...) but here are the songs that were played out of order because I can't remember:

We Die Young, Man in the Box, Bleed the Freak, It Ain't Like That, Brother, Got Me Wrong, Them Bones, Dam that River, Rain When I Die, Down in a Hole, Rooster, Junkhead, Angry Chair, Would?, Rotten Apple (10 second tease :(), Nutshell, No Excuses, Don't Follow, Grind, Sludge Factory, Heaven Beside You, Again, Killer is Me

I think that was all of 'em. Oh and they played Don't Follow after the Layne montage :) William DuVall was no Layne, but he wasn't trying to be so it's all good.

Pearl Jam Unplugged!!
  • Options
    I like Would?

glad you sort of liked it :D

back to unplugged...
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I like Would?

glad you sort of liked it :D

back to unplugged...
    They didn't play Frogs :(:(:(:mad: Fuck that! I want my money back! ;):D
    Oh well I guess I'll have to see them again ;)

Would? was awesome but the best part was Man in the Box (similar to Alive or Even Flow) - the energy was sweet from that one.

But yes, enough about that other band and back to Pearl Jam. I want Unplugged please :)
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    bump, bump bump

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    They didn't play Frogs :(:(:(:mad: Fuck that! I want my money back! ;):D
    Oh well I guess I'll have to see them again ;)

Would? was awesome but the best part was Man in the Box (similar to Alive or Even Flow) - the energy was sweet from that one.

But yes, enough about that other band and back to Pearl Jam. I want Unplugged please :)

thank you for sending me frogs. it sounds like something a stoned person would enjoy.

i prefer pj.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Q: I heard on MTV news of Brazil that the American MTV invited Pearl Jam to do another show of "MTV Unplugged" but they turned it down. Is that true?
    A: True.

i loved to read the Q&A...

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    Q: I heard on MTV news of Brazil that the American MTV invited Pearl Jam to do another show of "MTV Unplugged" but they turned it down. Is that true?
    A: True.

i loved to read the Q&A...
    Fuck that. Pearl Jam has fucked me over for the last time. I quit.

Okay I'm back.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Fuck that. Pearl Jam has fucked me over for the last time. I quit.

Okay I'm back.

do you want a prize?

:D
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    do you want a prize?

:D
    I'll take Pearl Jam Unplugged for my prize thank you :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I'll take Pearl Jam Unplugged for my prize thank you :)

oh my God, you replied to me.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    oh my God, you replied to me.
    I'll take it now please :) Teasing isn't nice, especially to an innocent little boy like me ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I'll take it now please :) Teasing isn't nice, especially to an innocent little boy like me ;)

I can't give it to you. Only Sony can :)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more