Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I can't give it to you. Only Sony can :)
    Well Sony better give it to me good ;)
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    danny72688 wrote:
    Well Sony better give it to me good ;)

tsk tsk
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    tsk tsk
    What? I want a good quality Unplugged. Some people have such dirty minds.
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    danny72688 wrote:
    What? I want a good quality Unplugged. Some people have such dirty minds.

although I am a prude, I do.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    although I am a prude, I do.
    Alright it was sexual innuendo.
  • Options
    You would think some one from the pearl jam camp would read this thread and work on releasing it or at least post something in the offical news section.

Come on Pearl Jam employees help us out. We know the band may not read everything but you guys are. Release this show on DVD for us. Also any early Pearl Jam show would be nice like pre 1995. Let us relive the glory days. I saw pearl jam back in 1994 and they were amazing I think a show from that tour would be awsome. I would also love to see a earlier show like 1993 or 1992.
  • Options
    You would think some one from the pearl jam camp would read this thread and work on releasing it or at least post something in the offical news section.

Come on Pearl Jam employees help us out. We know the band may not read everything but you guys are. Release this show on DVD for us. Also any early Pearl Jam show would be nice like pre 1995. Let us relive the glory days. I saw pearl jam back in 1994 and they were amazing I think a show from that tour would be awsome. I would also love to see a earlier show like 1993 or 1992.
    I hope someone high up notices this thread. I mean it shows its ugly face every day ;)
    I like the idea of older shows being released too :) Spread the jam!
  • Options
    LynnLynn Posts: 47
    danny72688 wrote:
    I hope someone high up notices this thread. I mean it shows its ugly face every day ;)
    I like the idea of older shows being released too :) Spread the jam!

no one is ugly in this thread!
  • Options
    Lynn wrote:
    no one is ugly in this thread!
    Courtney Love is pretty fucking ugly. And she can't sing.
  • Options
    She is ok singer not the greatest.

I always though Kurt could do so much better. She is not that good looking. I always figured he should dump her and get a hot girl since he was the singer of Nirvana. I guess Kurt liked her because she was as messed up as he was. I am sure the both did a lot of drugs together.

I think Kurt would not wanted some of these demo songs released. The quality is horrible on some of the recordings. Some of them were just ideas of songs. I think the thing to do would be to take the demo songs and finish them with other singers. Get nirvana back together finish the songs. Make an album. Put the Kurt songs that were finished on the album like You know Your Right and Sappy. That would be the thing to do. Not release crappy demo songs.

Another thing that would be cool is if Nirvana redid the Bleach album. If David redid the drums on that album and add backing vocals. Then the studio could remix and master the album. They could get Butch to produce it like the Nevermind album. That could kick ass.
  • Options
    She is ok singer not the greatest.

I always though Kurt could do so much better. She is not that good looking. I always figured he should dump her and get a hot girl since he was the singer of Nirvana. I guess Kurt liked her because she was as messed up as he was. I am sure the both did a lot of drugs together.

I think Kurt would not wanted some of these demo songs released. The quality is horrible on some of the recordings. Some of them were just ideas of songs. I think the thing to do would be to take the demo songs and finish them with other singers. Get nirvana back together finish the songs. Make an album. Put the Kurt songs that were finished on the album like You know Your Right and Sappy. That would be the thing to do. Not release crappy demo songs.

Another thing that would be cool is if Nirvana redid the Bleach album. If David redid the drums on that album and add backing vocals. Then the studio could remix and master the album. They could get Butch to produce it like the Nevermind album. That could kick ass.
    I think that's how Kurt and Courtney met, because they were both junkies. She was a typical type rock star though (liked money, etc.) and once Kurt saw that he wanted to divorce her.
    About the box set, I never thought about what Kurt would want done with the demos. I think it's cool hearing the genesis of many songs - even if they were recorded on a tape player (can't do much to make it sound good from that).
    I do agree that You Know You're Right, Verse Chorus Verse, Sappy, and other unreleased finished songs should've been a special release album on its own.
    As far as Bleach goes, I love the "grunge" sound of that album, Dave would make it a little different I think, but not in a bad way. Remastering Bleach is an idea I'd go for, to see what it sounds like.

And while they're doing all that, how about releasing Nirvana Unplugged on DVD too? :) And PJ Unplugged! ;)
  • Options
    Time for Unplugged everyone, get up and vote. Vote or die.
  • Options
    Release Nirvana and STP Unplugged whille your at it.
  • Options
    How do we vote? Do you mean sign the petition?
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361

yes, sign the petition...

pleease

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    LynnLynn Posts: 47
    where is that Nirvana loving model?
  • Options
    whygowhygo Posts: 55
    Have it on disc & DVD....... but I would like an official release!
  • Options
    I certainly do: http://www.petitiononline.com/PearlJam/
    whygo wrote:
    Have it on disc & DVD....... but I would like an official release!
    If only more thought like you :) I know it's an easy access show, but something about *official* makes it orgasmic! Plus I'm all for better quality.
  • Options
    I wonder where noway went. Maybe he got banned for blasphemy ("AIC Unplugged is better than PJ Unplugged").
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I wonder where noway went. Maybe he got banned for blasphemy ("AIC Unplugged is better than PJ Unplugged").

Never said that in here, I said in a pm maybee if pj released unplugged it would sound as good as aic.

You have this post pumping lately I show up when you need a kick in the ass.
    I like to laugh, lately it has been serious in here and my sense of humour was off key.
    Its all good.
    I also told you I was going to be busy, I havent had a day off since I saw you.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    Never said that in here, I said in a pm maybee if pj released unplugged it would sound as good as aic.

You have this post pumping lately I show up when you need a kick in the ass.
    I like to laugh, lately it has been serious in here and my sense of humour was off key.
    Its all good.
    I also told you I was going to be busy, I havent had a day off since I saw you.
    Kat sees all ;):cool:
    Sucks about no days off. I bet Unplugged would be perfect to come home to. And by Unplugged I mean PJ Unplugged :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Kat sees all ;):cool:
    Sucks about no days off. I bet Unplugged would be perfect to come home to. And by Unplugged I mean PJ Unplugged :)

Yes but hawaii

you should come, crash in our room
    airfair is like 400

it would sound good if they did it like liveon2legs

also

Did mtv release aic/nirvana/the rest
    or were they seperate

no more shows
  • Options
    Yes but hawaii

airfair is like 400

also

or were they seperate
    My stupid education is conflicting with Hawaii and my bank account. I hope this isn't a "Philly '05" mistake like last year...

PJ Unplugged - .........
    Nirvana Unplugged - CD/VHS (import)
    AIC Unplugged - CD/VHS/DVD
    *seperate

Not sure of the other bands, but STP would nice in addition (unless that's already happened) :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    My stupid education is conflicting with Hawaii and my bank account. I hope this isn't a "Philly '05" mistake like last year...

PJ Unplugged - .........
    Nirvana Unplugged - CD/VHS (import)
    AIC Unplugged - CD/VHS/DVD
    *seperate

Not sure of the other bands, but STP would nice in addition (unless that's already happened) :)

no, it wont be, philly 05 was too close, cheap, and 1 night
    hawaii is a rock and roll vacation
    missing philly was dumb

nick and I and probabaly i love kittens wont let you miss close events again. And our ten club numbers are low.
    And my wife and I have 2 meberships.
    Fucking nic is in the low 70's. I will be very close in hawaii.
    My number is like 170
    my wife i think is like 140

no more shows
  • Options
    no, it wont be, philly 05 was too close, cheap, and 1 night
    hawaii is a rock and roll vacation
    missing philly was dumb

nick and I and probabaly i love kittens wont let you miss close events again. And our ten club numbers are low.
    And my wife and I have 2 meberships.
    Fucking nic is in the low 70's. I will be very close in hawaii.
    My number is like 170
    my wife i think is like 140
    Yes missing Philly '05 was a huge unforgetable stupid mistake I'll never live down.

So you mean like, 70, or 70xxx?
    And 170, or 170xxx?
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Yes missing Philly '05 was a huge unforgetable stupid mistake I'll never live down.

So you mean like, 70, or 70xxx?
    And 170, or 170xxx?

dude come on bro

those numbers dont even exist anymore
    nick is like 70 thousand
    im 172xxx
    still great seats

nick is always in hte first 6 rows
    nj,ny,philly

i am always like 20 rows out or kick ass wing seats

no more shows
  • Options
    dude come on bro

those numbers dont even exist anymore
    nick is like 70 thousand
    im 172xxx
    still great seats

nick is always in hte first 6 rows
    nj,ny,philly

i am always like 20 rows out or kick ass wing seats
    My number is bigger than yours, your wife's, and Nik's combined :eek: I think I'll be pretty close though. Wonder how Unplugged seating worked...
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Yes but hawaii

airfair is like 400

also

or were they seperate

Where did you find 400 airfare??
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    My number is bigger than yours, your wife's, and Nik's combined :eek: I think I'll be pretty close though. Wonder how Unplugged seating worked...

what is your number

amd 2 feet thick will have info on tickets for those old shows

no more shows
  • Options
    yosi wrote:
    Where did you find 400 airfare??
    Fancy meeting you here ;) Would you care to sign a little petition while you wait? :D