Lynn wrote:
    that does not look like dave a. at all

:(
    Well of course. He's aged.
  • Options
    LynnLynn Posts: 47
    danny72688 wrote:
    Well of course. He's aged.

well dad always calls you dave a. he'll have to stop that!
  • Options
    Lynn wrote:
    well dad always calls you dave a. he'll have to stop that!
    Well I do look like him a little bit. I need a soul patch though. And I play the wrong instrument.
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:
    i found this @ the haven... alive and kicking, apparently..

He played at the Native American Music Awards on June 8th.
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Marcela_1983/dave2006-4.jpg
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Marcela_1983/dave2006-2.jpg
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Marcela_1983/dave2006-5.jpg
    he seriously looks *exactly* the same way he did back in 92. maybe a little more wrinkles, but that's it...

anyway.
    back to business.
    UNPLUGGED!!! :cool:

Finnally something to quote on, great pictures, and kats I thought you had a cool link to another dave website.

And dany besides bumping have you done any research on the kiss song.

I mean its not like you are putting anything in here besides bumps, i lovkats and davinta are carry brainof?? and you like lil children in the shooping mall.

I dont think you realize how funy it would be too see dave performing that song.

But you look down on me like a good charlete fan, so its obviously not worth your time.

Your luck I still love ya, and you do look like dave a
    your a dead ringer.

Enjoy your weekend.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    Finnally something to quote on, great pictures, and kats I thought you had a cool link to another dave website.

And dany besides bumping have you done any research on the kiss song.

I mean its not like you are putting anything in here besides bumps, i lovkats and davinta are carry brainof?? and you like lil children in the shooping mall.

I dont think you realize how funy it would be too see dave performing that song.

But you look down on me like a good charlete fan, so its obviously not worth your time.

Your luck I still love ya, and you do look like dave a
    your a dead ringer.

Enjoy your weekend.
    No I have not researched that Kiss song. They aren't my cup of tea :cool: Except Detroit Rock City the movie, that kicked ass.
    I don't put anything in here because all I want is more signatures for the petition so the show is released. What does the current Dave A. have to do with Unplugged? You make is sound as if they're presenting useful information about the thread topic (it's appreciated though).
    When have I ever looked down on you? If I didn't respond to you it's because I'm trying to keep the thread on topic. Which is release Unplugged. That's about it...

This thread isn't useless like you're making it seem. That online petition had under 4400 at the start and it's nearing 4900.
  • Options
    [size=+5]HOLY FUCK![/size]
    Is this shit for real? Even Flow and SOLAT official or boot? I've never seen this before!
    http://www.legalsounds.com/download-mp3/pearl-jam/pearl-jam---b-sides-compilation/album_4720
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    danny72688 wrote:

i have been greatly disappointed by some torrents in the past...

people seem to throw stuff together all the time...

that would be cool if it was real :)

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i have been greatly disappointed by some torrents in the past...

people seem to throw stuff together all the time...

that would be cool if it was real :)
    It's probably a mean trick for gullible assholes like myself :p
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Count me in :)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    No I have not researched that Kiss song. They aren't my cup of tea :cool: Except Detroit Rock City the movie, that kicked ass.
    I don't put anything in here because all I want is more signatures for the petition so the show is released. What does the current Dave A. have to do with Unplugged? You make is sound as if they're presenting useful information about the thread topic (it's appreciated though).
    When have I ever looked down on you? If I didn't respond to you it's because I'm trying to keep the thread on topic. Which is release Unplugged. That's about it...

This thread isn't useless like you're making it seem. That online petition had under 4400 at the start and it's nearing 4900.

Your just to cool, Ill catch you in another post.

no more shows
  • Options
    mardud wrote:
    Count me in :)
    Cool :)
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Your just to cool, Ill catch you in another post.
    Whatever man, no need to get an attitude. Maybe if the thread title was, "I Fuckin' Feel Like Talking About Unplugged" then it would be different, but it's not. If people wanna talk Unplugged, great. Most don't...
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Whatever man, no need to get an attitude. Maybe if the thread title was, "I Fuckin' Feel Like Talking About Unplugged" then it would be different, but it's not. If people wanna talk Unplugged, great. Most don't...

Attitude, com I am telling you the truth. Did it sting?
    Its the same 3 posts over and over and over, go look. The only time it gets interesting is when Cats or an inocent bystander posts something to discuss or I am fucking around.. And its a crapshoot if you want to discus it. Or that other brainofpj dude.

When did you get so strict. Off topic?? You cant take this thread seriously, please tell me your not geting political with this.

Your probably getting your hair cut and grabbing a plane ticket to N.Y.C and considering approaching an M.T.V c.e.o.!!!

Im kidding.

Where are these 4000 signatures.
    If this is going to be a strict pettiton, your work and brain of js work is more than done. Only 1 signature per pettion.
    You are going to have to wait and hope someone signs it.
    Or start discussing unplugged.

1 or the other, this is why I figured you needed iluvkitties leadership in the trenches.
    ITS TIME TO MAKE A DECISSION!

Discussion/ signatures.

no more shows
  • Options
    Attitude, com I am telling you the truth. Did it sting?
    Its the same 3 posts over and over and over, go look. The only time it gets interesting is when Cats or an inocent bystander posts something to discuss or I am fucking around.. And its a crapshoot if you want to discus it. Or that other brainofpj dude.

When did you get so strict. Off topic?? You cant take this thread seriously, please tell me your not geting political with this.

Your probably getting your hair cut and grabbing a plane ticket to N.Y.C and considering approaching an M.T.V c.e.o.!!!

Im kidding.

Where are these 4000 signatures.
    If this is going to be a strict pettiton, your work and brain of js work is more than done. Only 1 signature per pettion.
    You are going to have to wait and hope someone signs it.
    Or start discussing unplugged.

1 or the other, this is why I figured you needed iluvkitties leadership in the trenches.
    ITS TIME TO MAKE A DECISSION!

Discussion/ signatures.
    The truth that this thread is about getting signatures and not discussion (unless people actually engage with me)? I've known that from the start. I don't go around claiming to be interesting or anything of the sort. I don't want the thread going off topic because then the thread title would be completely irrelevant.
    Maybe if you actually read the thread you'd know what the 4000+ signatures were. Like I said, this thread doesn't need to be interesting. I'm just bumping it to get others to sign. My work isn't done until the show is released. What contributions have you made that make you so interesting (that is on topic)?
    I'm not trying to fight with you, but you keep calling me out for obvious things and hijacking the thread.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    The truth that this thread is about getting signatures and not discussion (unless people actually engage with me)? I've known that from the start. I don't go around claiming to be interesting or anything of the sort. I don't want the thread going off topic because then the thread title would be completely irrelevant.
    Maybe if you actually read the thread you'd know what the 4000+ signatures were. Like I said, this thread doesn't need to be interesting. I'm just bumping it to get others to sign. My work isn't done until the show is released. What contributions have you made that make you so interesting (that is on topic)?
    I'm not trying to fight with you, but you keep calling me out for obvious things and hijacking the thread.

whoooa
    lets stop here

no more shows
  • Options
    whoooa
    lets stop here

I'm not trying to shoo you away or anything. I just feel your accusations were uncalled for. Just remember, this ISN'T Yield.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    ...that is, how unimpressive it is compared to other pj shows that deserve to be released.
  • Options
    ...that is, how unimpressive it is compared to other pj shows that deserve to be released.

no discussion allowed

just sign at he door

thank you kindly.

word
    from the new testement
    talk to danny4:01

no more shows
  • Options

dude Im kidding.
    The thread master is inthe bathroom changing his femanine products he will be out to great you, meanwhile make yourself at home.

Like some chicken chipolte.
    The official food of yield.

no more shows
  • Options
    Hey now ;) What is this shit?
    Unplugged not the best PJ show? HA!

:p
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Hey now ;) What is this shit?
    Unplugged not the best PJ show? HA!

:p

did you get your gown taken in and altered for the homecoming yet.

your going to walk thru the brigade waving and smiling to comeback right

no more shows
  • Options
    You know I found out what Dave A has been doing since pj

He went back to college to become a nurse.

He was tired of fast food.

Danny lighten up Im just breaking your balls.

You need to liven this place up. Im going to haunt this thread till halloween is over.

Hopefully we will survive.

I am going to be like the bad kid in the class, the one htat always interupted the teacher.

I am the jeff spicoli of the unplugged thread.

no more shows
  • Options
    did you get your gown taken in and altered for the homecoming yet.

your going to walk thru the brigade waving and smiling to comeback right
    Fuck homecoming! I'm going to marry Unplugged and propose during Better Man. And then beat the shit out of it when I'm mad.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Fuck homecoming! I'm going to marry Unplugged and propose during Better Man. And then beat the shit out of it when I'm mad.

you cant leave last kiss and thin air out

no more shows
  • Options
    you cant leave last kiss and thin air out
    I don't want it to die...
    Better Man + Unplugged = Daughter :D;):p
  • Options

please tell me you laughed at this and new I was kidding

no more shows
  • Options
    please tell me you laughed at this and new I was kidding
    Well maybe a little, definitely wasn't sure if you were kidding or not.
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    settle down, cowboys.

It's almost halloween and we don't have our decorations up. There is a real spider web out front. How classy.

I think danny has to cut his hair and put a suit on and go see Sony, not MTV.
    Steal one of those Armani suits that he (lol, not noway) modeled for GQ :D
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more