Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    that's why it's crazy....i wasn't banned for starting up a new thread for stoneygali. it was for something else that i really wanted to keep discussing.

maybe doing it twice in one week got me canned...either way, i'm glad i can be back and support the petition...

and maybe raise some hell :D
    Oh well maybe they were in a bad mood. Kat and Sea are some Pretty Mean Sisters sometimes ;)
  • Options
    So dan you want to take your pettiton on the road to hawaii

and you dissed me in here last night, you stopped responding so i have cut my support in half. Talking to myself gets old.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    So dan you want to take your pettiton on the road to hawaii

and you dissed me in here last night, you stopped responding so i have cut my support in half. Talking to myself gets old.
    I'm trying to keep on topic, but you keep drifting to the dark side ;):p
    What's going on in Honolulu, Hawaii on December 2 in the Blaisedell Center?
    ;)
  • Options
    This poor little thread (well not so little, how one cannot see it when they visit is beyond me) was on page two. Problem solved :D
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    what number the sigs up to now?

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Did yous miss me? I hope I replied to noway enough, would not want him to feel unreplied to!

Went to see brian vander ark playing at a cafe in downtown frederick last night.
    I love those historic districts. He is really good. So was the other guy peter bradley adams, but he wasn't as good!

long live danny's unplugged campaign!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    Did yous miss me? I hope I replied to noway enough, would not want him to feel unreplied to!

Went to see brian vander ark playing at a cafe in downtown frederick last night.
    I love those historic districts. He is really good. So was the other guy peter bradley adams, but he wasn't as good!

long live danny's unplugged campaign!

No its danny, I wander through here and we get alking and he stops

maybee its all that weed.

I told him it if they make a dvd they should contact dave a to do a solo version of beth from kiss
    that was a highlight from their show.

his youth blew me off like I was crazy,

Im hoping kats knows what I am talking about

she is a TRUE ROCKER

no more shows
  • Options
    No its danny, I wander through here and we get alking and he stops

maybee its all that weed.

I told him it if they make a dvd they should contact dave a to do a solo version of beth from kiss
    that was a highlight from their show.

his youth blew me off like I was crazy,

Im hoping kats knows what I am talking about

she is a TRUE ROCKER

lol, I may be a true rocker, but I'm no kiss fan. I liked maybe 2 of their songs and beth was not one of them. I'm sure danny doesn't know about beth by kiss. I'm not a true rocker, I'm a pseudo rocker b/c I don't like all of the synergy unwritten approved bands :D I like mushy mellow stuff like edwin mccain and the guy i saw last night aka BVA! (brian vander ark)

unplugged unplugged unplugged (chant it over and over and maybe it'll make a young guy in catonsville happy when it happens -- otherwise his life won't go on, he won't get married or anything, he'll stay parked in this post and friends with me and noway til I'm 75.)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Ohh I thought beth was horrible.

But how fucking funy would it have been for dave to pull that shit off. In the old days dave is quaoted as dressing up like peter chris and singing into the mirror, he then goes on to compare Vedder to him and say's cmon, Eddy dressed up like kiss too when he was littlle, he needs to lighten up a little.

The irony with Kiss unplugged is funny too, and actually ended up being one of the more famous unplugged shows right up there with all the seatle bands.

So I feel in trubute to the unplugged release in the special features they should have some pearl jam and kiss related outakes.
    It wouldnt be impossible, plus it throw dave back into the mix

and dont kid yourself you went to peter frampton, you are a true rocker.

no more shows
  • Options
    Ohh I thought beth was horrible.

But how fucking funy would it have been for dave to pull that shit off. In the old days dave is quaoted as dressing up like peter chris and singing into the mirror, he then goes on to compare Vedder to him and say's cmon, Eddy dressed up like kiss too when he was littlle, he needs to lighten up a little.

The irony with Kiss unplugged is funny too, and actually ended up being one of the more famous unplugged shows right up there with all the seatle bands.

So I feel in trubute to the unplugged release in the special features they should have some pearl jam and kiss related outakes.
    It wouldnt be impossible, plus it throw dave back into the mix

and dont kid yourself you went to peter frampton, you are a true rocker.

yes I'm a true rocker, I've seen pearl jam in concert. my friends think i'm immature, except the one who was also at PF. she's getting jabs from ppl now that she is immature. i've seen motley crue (just went b/c my husband likes them) and aerosmith (just b/c Fuel* opened up)...
    but I still love mushy mellow stuff.

that was my second time seeing PF. I liked the way he said "this song is by mr. chris cornell" b4 he played black hole sun :cool:

And I love Dave A. I could watch him play the drums all day.

*the best part of fuel, Mr. Scallions, is gone! (sobbing)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    yes I'm a true rocker, I've seen pearl jam in concert. my friends think i'm immature, except the one who was also at PF. she's getting jabs from ppl now that she is immature. i've seen motley crue (just went b/c my husband likes them) and aerosmith (just b/c Fuel* opened up)...
    but I still love mushy mellow stuff.

that was my second time seeing PF. I liked the way he said "this song is by mr. chris cornell" b4 he played black hole sun :cool:

And I love Dave A. I could watch him play the drums all day.

*the best part of fuel, Mr. Scallions, is gone! (sobbing)
    a true rocker loves the mushy stuf

nowayimfaithfulls campaing for dave a to do beth in the special features section of the unplugged dvd

dany go to utube and try to find peter chris doing it

you will piss your pants

im off to work

by

no more shows
  • Options
    a true rocker loves the mushy stuf

nowayimfaithfulls campaing for dave a to do beth in the special features section of the unplugged dvd

dany go to utube and try to find peter chris doing it

you will piss your pants

im off to work

by
    Special features are one thing ;)
    But all I'm really conserned with is:

*The full length show with no bars and talking between sets and alledged encore that may or may not exist in video/audio
    *Soundcheck in video/audio
    *Any other Unplugged-esque show that can fit on the disc (like the one on page one), also in video/audio
    *A letter of apology for making us wait so fucking long from whoever is responsible, signed and dated

And any special features they may choose to add.
  • Options
    Unplugged would have been a nice present for today

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    Unplugged would have been a nice present for today
    It's still early.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    It's still early.
    Yup, it's still early.

Oh by the way...
    [size=+5]4838[/size]
    Not bad...
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    It's still early.

it is...but being my b-day and all and not having anything to look forward to...

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    it is...but being my b-day and all and not having anything to look forward to...

They're waiting for my birthday silly ;):p
    Happy Birthday though :D
    Big 27! Wait, 27 - 7 (which is how old I was when Unplugged aired) = 20. 20 + 1 = 21 (which is how old I am now). I guess we have to wait 1 more year for it.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    They're waiting for my birthday silly ;):p
    Happy Birthday though :D
    Big 27! Wait, 27 - 7 (which is how old I was when Unplugged aired) = 20. 20 + 1 = 21 (which is how old I am now). I guess we have to wait 1 more year for it.

haha!!!! i love the equation and i think you are right!!! :D

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    haha!!!! i love the equation and i think you are right!!! :D
    :D

I think I can handle another year of force feeding Unplugged to the masses. Anything to get the job done...just like our government! The analogies are just flowing today!
  • Options
    Hi :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Hi :)

hi.

unplugged unplugged unplugged unplugged
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    hi.

Women are smarter than I give credit :):p
    Your statement is clearly that of a genius'.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Women are smarter than I give credit :):p
    Your statement is clearly that of a genius'.

Thanks :) Now quit brown nosing me. We just came home from dropping off my car for service. We passed one spider in her web and I told my husband to leave her alone! Next one ran from us in the foyer and I said, "we need to save that in an aquarium." I told my husband you have a fear of spiders :D They are coming in under our front door where he forgot to put the weather stripping back. I found one in my guest room today too! :eek:
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    Thanks :) Now quit brown nosing me. We just came home from dropping off my car for service. We passed one spider in her web and I told my husband to leave her alone! Next one ran from us in the foyer and I said, "we need to save that in an aquarium." I told my husband you have a fear of spiders :D They are coming in under our front door where he forgot to put the weather stripping back. I found one in my guest room today too! :eek:
    Ick! Spiders + Unplugged + Ice Cream - Spiders = :D
    Fuck that, spiders suck ass! It's like the complete opposite of Unplugged.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Ick! Spiders + Unplugged + Ice Cream - Spiders = :D
    Fuck that, spiders suck ass! It's like the complete opposite of Unplugged.

I finished my turkey hill mint choc chip ice cream. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm flabby.

hey I tried to find websites about dave a. and everything is really old. wonder what he does all day...

please release unplugged so that my friend danny will start looking for a girlfriend instead of unplug campaigning. thanks.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I finished my turkey hill mint choc chip ice cream. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm flabby.

hey I tried to find websites about dave a. and everything is really old. wonder what he does all day...

please release unplugged so that my friend danny will start looking for a girlfriend instead of unplug campaigning. thanks.

I had some Chunky Monkey last night, it was good :)
    Dave A. spends all day here I bet. I wish he would support my campaign.
    Yes release Unplugged so I can have a life!!
  • Options
    What the fuck is this doing on page 3?
    You guys suck ;) Just sign the damn petition and get it released so you don't have to see this thread anymore.

And on that note, I love PJ and Unplugged, but MTV can kiss my ass.
  • Options
    People have left me and Unplugged alone on Friday :(
    I like alone time, but I don't want to get too attached to Unplugged.
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    iluvcats wrote:

i found this @ the haven... alive and kicking, apparently..

He played at the Native American Music Awards on June 8th.
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Marcela_1983/dave2006-4.jpg
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Marcela_1983/dave2006-2.jpg
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Marcela_1983/dave2006-5.jpg
    he seriously looks *exactly* the same way he did back in 92. maybe a little more wrinkles, but that's it...

anyway.
    back to business.
    UNPLUGGED!!! :cool:
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    i found this @ the haven... alive and kicking, apparently..

He played at the Native American Music Awards on June 8th.
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Marcela_1983/dave2006-4.jpg
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Marcela_1983/dave2006-2.jpg
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Marcela_1983/dave2006-5.jpg
    he seriously looks *exactly* the same way he did back in 92. maybe a little more wrinkles, but that's it...

anyway.
    back to business.
    UNPLUGGED!!! :cool:

I see he's not sporting the rat pants anymore...