PJ fans in 12 step Recovery

1252627282931»

Comments

• FifthelementFifthelement LotuslandPosts: 5,051
    Well done Mickey. Continued success on your journey.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific NorthwestPosts: 2,986
    Congrats, Mick!
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NYPosts: 11,984
    Congratulations, Mickey! That is fantastic!
    ELITIST FUK
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 17,394
    Keep it going, mickey - as well as to those with smaller milestones under their belts.

Every day is a milestone, really.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skinPosts: 13,426
    hedonist said:

Keep it going, mickey - as well as to those with smaller milestones under their belts.

Every day is a milestone, really.

+1
    D1B50013-8BB5-4861-B9BC-AA0D88D58DF4.jpg

The first rule of the ten club fight club is you don't talk about the ten club fight club!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 13,282
    then theres this, the stoners should appreciate.

on THIS day 11 yrs ago, I was offered and accepted admission to a long term in patient drug and alcohol rehab.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

on THIS day 11 yrs ago, I was offered and accepted admission to a long term in patient drug and alcohol rehab.......

And thus began the journey!

The first rule of the ten club fight club is you don't talk about the ten club fight club!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 13,282

mickeyrat said:

what a fucking ride its been thus far.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

what a fucking ride its been thus far.
    We are honored to get to share in this journey with you.