Options

***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    SO......... you met with an influential Russian lawyer..... with ties to the Kremlin...in Trump Tower....in the middle of the campaign...in secret... to talk about......adoption?

Got it.

So you are under FBI investigation and your husband, who happens to be a former President, speaks to the current Attorney General in a plane on a tarmac, in secret, about grandkids and a golf game?

Got it.
    Do you all live in some bizzaro world where both of these things could be very bad?  I mean, just cause you contradict someone with something bad the other side did, doesn't mean the bad stuff your side does is no big deal?
    I just don't recall anyone here being as upset when Clinton met Lynch.
    it's a fair point. because most people here believe clinton to be on the up and up, or at the very least, less corrupt than trump, so if trump meets with someone, it's automatically collusion of some kind, with clinton, it's "I'm sure she had good reason". 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,162
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    So you are under FBI investigation and your husband, who happens to be a former President, speaks to the current Attorney General in a plane on a tarmac, in secret, about grandkids and a golf game?

Got it.
    And yet, you still hear, "lock her up" in your head, don't you? Look who's becoming the biggest defender of, "drain the swamp." Priceless, Herr Sergeant Schultz!
    Oh, and by the way, when you accuse people of being Nazi's, a neo-Nazi, or "literally Hitler" you equate the Third Reich and the Holocaust with the most mundane activities and occurances.  Imagine being in a concentration camp and your family gets sent to the gas chamber and you are told that it is now the common leftist response to daily political debate.  That is your retort.

Way to minimize a tragedy. 
    tell that to the republican who just recently posted a video he took for political opportunity at a nazi gas chamber. neither side has the monopoly on hyperbole.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    unsung said:
    I was not speaking of this forum in particular, but I am speaking about a much wider populace.
    So the "wider populace" calls the entire right Nazis? I wonder what your sources are for this claim?
    the ron paul newsletter?

or actually, that is the one spouting white nationalism. my bad.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    SO......... you met with an influential Russian lawyer..... with ties to the Kremlin...in Trump Tower....in the middle of the campaign...in secret... to talk about......adoption?

Got it.

Got it.
    Do you all live in some bizzaro world where both of these things could be very bad?  I mean, just cause you contradict someone with something bad the other side did, doesn't mean the bad stuff your side does is no big deal?
    i thought it was shady. but i will say what i said then. if you have evidence, produce it, arrest her, indict her, try her, and if guilty lock her up.

kind of ironic that the above is exactly what is going to happen to trump and his sons, and his son in law.

• Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-russia-email-candidacy.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Ouch. Trump Jr knew through email that the info he was to see in that meeting came from the Russian government which was trying to help Trump. 

I dont say this lightly, but, ouch...,

• Options
    ^^^
    And will this stunning drawjopping info speed up the impeachment date or lead to nothing?

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    ^^^
    And will this stunning drawjopping info speed up the impeachment date or lead to nothing?

Could go either way, as you damn well know while you pretend not to. The public hearing nothing on the impeachment proceedings thus far is neither an indication of a smoking gun nor the absence of one. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    I'd say this development is a pretty big deal
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    benjs said:
    ^^^

Could go either way, as you damn well know while you pretend not to. The public hearing nothing on the impeachment proceedings thus far is neither an indication of a smoking gun nor the absence of one. 
    If this were Facebook, I'd thumbs up the shit out of this post. 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    ^^^

Another stupid question.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Got it.

Got it.
    Clinton and Lynch were co-workers for many years. And it was an impromptu meeting when they realized they happened to be at the same airport. There's nothing to indicate they talked about the election. Fredo met with a Russian lawyer, who was a complete stranger, under the pretext of receiving damaging information about Hillary. Explain to me how these two are equivalent.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Got it.

Got it.
    Clinton and Lynch were co-workers for many years. And it was an impromptu meeting when they realized they happened to be at the same airport. There's nothing to indicate they talked about the election. Fredo met with a Russian lawyer, who was a complete stranger, under the pretext of receiving damaging information about Hillary. Explain to me how these two are equivalent.
    He can't. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,109
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Got it.

Got it.
    Oh please.....an "impromptu meeting" ... "happened to be at the same airport"... c'mon
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Got it.

Got it.
    Oh please.....an "impromptu meeting" ... "happened to be at the same airport"... c'mon
    ...well....show me otherwise...

Are you suggesting it was a scheduled meeting?  That Clinton and Lynch had planned to meet on the PHX tarmac?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635
    edited July 2017
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Got it.

Got it.
    Dang. I thought we were done with the Clinton/Obama did it to rebuttal.  

• Options
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Got it.

Got it.

Ummm...I've been pretty clear that Trump/Russia thing is awful and looks like is heading in the direction of bad news for him.  I just think that anyone that thinks the Lynch/Clinton talk was just pure luck....is not really thinking very hard.  I've never used 1 to dispute the other, but good try.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Got it.

Got it.

Ummm...I've been pretty clear that Trump/Russia thing is awful and looks like is heading in the direction of bad news for him.  I just think that anyone that thinks the Lynch/Clinton talk was just pure luck....is not really thinking very hard.  I've never used 1 to dispute the other, but good try.
    I supose I'm commenting more on the fact that the issue surfaced in here rather than your response alone. 
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Got it.

Got it.

I supose I'm commenting more on the fact that the issue surfaced in here rather than your response alone. 
    Ah....my bad.  Then I actually agree with you. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

So the email appears to show that collusion was offered and happily accepted. At best, unethical. At worst--violation of campaign finance laws? I would think all other campaigns would alert the fbi if they were told that the Russian government wanted to assist their campaign...no?

And if nothing nefarious happened afterwards......why oh why would Don Jr and EVERYONE else associated with the campaign lie about never having any contacts with the Russians?

Long and winding road to impeachment/resignation, folks. Keep those seat belts buckled...

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611

So the email appears to show that collusion was offered and happily accepted. At best, unethical. At worst--violation of campaign finance laws? I would think all other campaigns would alert the fbi if they were told that the Russian government wanted to assist their campaign...no?

And if nothing nefarious happened afterwards......why oh why would Don Jr and EVERYONE else associated with the campaign lie about never having any contacts with the Russians?

Long and winding road to impeachment/resignation, folks. Keep those seat belts buckled...

There is just so much smoke there....  Manafart, Flynn, etc...  Its hard to imagine everything was/is on the up and up
  • Options
    Is it possible a human being is as dumb as Fredo appears to be?  
  • Options
    Apparently, the NYT were publishing the emails at any moment, so he scrambled to release it on his own for "full transparency" as he says
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:
    Apparently, the NYT were publishing the emails at any moment, so he scrambled to release it on his own for "full transparency" as he says
    Full transparency as in "I was told that the Russian government wanted in and I said I love it."  Amazing.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    MayDay10 said:
    Full transparency as in "I was told that the Russian government wanted in and I said I love it."  Amazing.

Love it! Follow the money, from Russia with love and a PTAPE, all the way to impeachment.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

The fact that this story is now focusing on Trump's son's EMAILS is just dripping with irony.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    MayDay10 said:

The fact that this story is now focusing on Trump's son's EMAILS is just dripping with irony.
    However, you know Trump will fire back that at least Jr released his emails. I mean if the NYT can  get to the just released emails imagine what Mueller and his team is finding out in secrecy.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    edited July 2017
    they sold us out

firing squad

edit for clarity: state execution, not armed citizens
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    MayDay10 said:
    they sold us out

firing squad

edit for clarity: state execution, not armed citizens
    So you aren't against guns, got it.
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

Who said he was scrambling?  If anything he was putting it out as fast as the NYT scrambled to put it out.
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

Who said he was scrambling?  If anything he was putting it out as fast as the NYT scrambled to put it out.
    He called the Times right as they were about to release them to ask for more time so he could comment on it...then he just preemptively released them himself to claim "transparency."
    chinese-happy.jpg