Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

A hole has been blown in the Democratic Party, and mainstream media’s narrative, that Russia was behind the leak of DNC emails to Wikileaks.

On Sunday, a former British ambassador to Uzbekistan, Craig Murray, said he has met the person who gave the DNC emails and it was not the Russians.

“As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks – there is a major difference between the two,” he wrote. “And it should be said again and again, that if Hillary Clinton had not connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie, if she had not received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie, if she had not accepted massive donations to the Clinton foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence, if she had not failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people, then none of this would have happened.”

It’s the reality that so many in the mainstream media ignore. It wasn’t about who leaked the emails. It was about what they said.

If you choose to believe the CIA who hacks US congress members over wikileaks with a pristine track record, so be it.

If a random former ambassador appeared and said, without any proof, that he had met the Russian operative who hacked the DNC, I would have my doubts and question it. So I also question and also have my doubts when a random former ambassador appears and says, without any proof, that he met the leaker and that it is an inside job.
    I agree.

Best approach is to slaughter Donald for his bromance with Putin, but not go too far betting on Putin re Syria.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25651

Date: 2015-12-21
    The problem for Donald is that he stood at a podium and in full view of the press and the country begged Putin to hack Clinton. So he doesn't deserve much benefit of the doubt here.
    Yeah, I guess if he was serious he probably might have just texted Putin instead.
    Or tweeted at him.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

A hole has been blown in the Democratic Party, and mainstream media’s narrative, that Russia was behind the leak of DNC emails to Wikileaks.

On Sunday, a former British ambassador to Uzbekistan, Craig Murray, said he has met the person who gave the DNC emails and it was not the Russians.

“As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks – there is a major difference between the two,” he wrote. “And it should be said again and again, that if Hillary Clinton had not connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie, if she had not received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie, if she had not accepted massive donations to the Clinton foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence, if she had not failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people, then none of this would have happened.”

It’s the reality that so many in the mainstream media ignore. It wasn’t about who leaked the emails. It was about what they said.

If you choose to believe the CIA who hacks US congress members over wikileaks with a pristine track record, so be it.

If a random former ambassador appeared and said, without any proof, that he had met the Russian operative who hacked the DNC, I would have my doubts and question it. So I also question and also have my doubts when a random former ambassador appears and says, without any proof, that he met the leaker and that it is an inside job.
    I agree.

Best approach is to slaughter Donald for his bromance with Putin, but not go too far betting on Putin re Syria.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25651

Date: 2015-12-21
    The problem for Donald is that he stood at a podium and in full view of the press and the country begged Putin to hack Clinton. So he doesn't deserve much benefit of the doubt here.
    Yeah, I guess if he was serious he probably might have just texted Putin instead.
    Or tweeted at him.
    Putin on tweeter?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    I could care less about Clinton she lost the election she's done ! Now it's about Bafoon everything should be investigated just like they did to Obama with the birther movement Bafoon didn't let up till when this summer ? I say every rock should be overturned!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540

I could care less about Clinton she lost the election she's done ! Now it's about Bafoon everything should be investigated just like they did to Obama with the birther movement Bafoon didn't let up till when this summer ? I say every rock should be overturned!

Completely fair.
  • Options

Completely fair.

Completely fair.
    Ok now we can move forward believe me I want to see how he will govern I want him to get the chance !
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    This has to be good times for Putin with everyone looking like a bunch of babies on the global stage blaming Russia for this.

• Options
    Jason P said:

This has to be good times for Putin with everyone looking like a bunch of babies on the global stage blaming Russia for this.

Listen it's all about Bafoon now so you an American are ok with any other country meddling in our election process no one is taking the presidency away from him ! This is about another administration having their hands in our process are you ok with that ? Forget HC she's done gone good bye ..
  • Options

Jason P said:

Listen it's all about Bafoon now so you an American are ok with any other country meddling in our election process no one is taking the presidency away from him ! This is about another administration having their hands in our process are you ok with that ? Forget HC she's done gone good bye ..
    It's what security agencies do, they meddle. If you can't protect a server, how can you protect the nation? It's not like anything juicy was released when the exception that the DNC officially had the fix in over Bernie.

I'm not OK with Russia having success meddling, but we look like a bunch of schmucks when they succeed and then whine to the world about it.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

It's what security agencies do, they meddle. If you can't protect a server, how can you protect the nation? It's not like anything juicy was released when the exception that the DNC officially had the fix in over Bernie.

I'm not OK with Russia having success meddling, but we look like a bunch of schmucks when they succeed and then whine to the world about it.
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Yeah so what now just let it be ? This mess has to be sorted and fixed ASAP ! The moment Bafoon was nominated the world started laughing at us ..
  • Options
    dignin said:

I will quote this on every page!!! Good stuff
  • Options
    dignin said:

I think DJT had nicer bewbs in real life thou!
  • Options
    ^^^
    Vladimir - "Hey Donnie look at the mess you're in with this hacking nonsense. What's going on"?
    Trump - "I wish I was on twitter right now"
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

dignin said:

I will quote this on every page!!! Good stuff
    Putin: "Donald, is that a pen in your pocket?"
    Trump: "No, and it's a lot bigger than a pen. Believe me."

• Options

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Yeah so what now just let it be ? This mess has to be sorted and fixed ASAP ! The moment Bafoon was nominated the world started laughing at us ..
    I'm not sure what the endgame is other then claiming Putin owned the DNC and Obama one last time. I'm 99% sure Trump was not in cahoots with Russia because he is a noted bafoon, so Dems are just making the case that they fell asleep at the wheel and let Ivan sneak in the back door.

What's Obama gonna do? You know the answer is nothing. Putin has been three steps ahead of him for the past several years, bombing civilians and Obama has done nothing and these are well documented and proven atrocities.
  • Options
    I would be surprised to learn Trump himself was in cahoots with Putin. I wouldn't be so surprised to learn someone on his campaign was in cahoots with Putin.

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options

I have said over and over again probably 10 years now that Russia and China prevent any chance of peace on this planet. Russia props up Iran and Assad in the Middle East and China props up North Korea.

What does that have to do with Russia meddling in our election process , are you ok with them being involved in it ?
    This post came from watching the video above between Obama and Romney about Russia and how the USA gets such a bad rap for being world police but they are forced into because Russia and China won't lift a finger to put pressure (non-military) on certain countries that are the problem makers. Something needs to be done in the Middle East but the USA is still in a state of shock from the 15 years of wars that weren't necessary if Russia weren't propping up Iran and now Assad and can't help when help is badly needed.

I'm not okay at all with Russia meddling in our elections but I'm not blind to the many elections the USA has meddled in and the bugging of European leaders (that were US allies no less!). Seems business as usual to me so the uproar now seems a little hypocritical and disingenuous even though we should do what we can to prevent Russian influence in our elections just like they would us.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

This may come as a surprise, but this wouldn't be why the US looks like schmucks.

You guys took care of that in November.

• Options
    Free said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

I will never understand how the public just accepts everything they're told, no questioning, no need for real proof what our leaders tell us. If Obama wants to see Trump out of the office, go a different direction. Because defending the corrupt Democratic Party isn't working anymore!

Proof:

BREAKING: CIA REMOTELY ACCESSED RUSSIAN HACKER'S WEBCAM MOMENTS BEFORE HACK, FIRST IMAGE HAS BEEN REVEALED!!!

http://m.imgur.com/16ehD1D

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/john-bolton-wonders-whether-alleged-russian-dnc-hack-was-an-obama-administration-false-flag/
    Good night Russia Russia Russia
  • Options
    Triggerous

New York Times national security reporter David Sanger also cast doubt on the idea, pointing out that the first hacking incident predated Trump's political ascendance.

"It would seem unlikely though that influencing the election was the initial goal because the first intrusion," Sanger said, adding, "[It] was in the summer of 2015, long before anybody knew that Donald Trump would emerge as the candidate."

Source: http://archive.is/VgvjC
  • Options
    Brexit - Russia Russia Russia
    US election - Russia Russia Russia
    German elections - Russia Russia Russia
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    if russia hacked clinton's emails, who fucking cares. as someone else said, if it's hackable, that's unfortunately fair game on the international stage. the US does this shit all the time. as someone else also mentioned, the US hacked the german chancellor.

if they hacked the voting machines, which there is zero evidence of, that would be a problem.

but simply "influencing" an election means nothing.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

if russia hacked clinton's emails, who fucking cares. as someone else said, if it's hackable, that's unfortunately fair game on the international stage. the US does this shit all the time. as someone else also mentioned, the US hacked the german chancellor.

if they hacked the voting machines, which there is zero evidence of, that would be a problem.

As I said before, it's wave after wave of failed attempts to delegitimize trumps presidency. It's the only option the democrats have left after losing pres, house and Senate. They gambled and lost and now have zero control.

FBI
    wikileaks
    Popular vote
    Contesting the election
    Ignorant unintelligent voters
    Hacking
    And everybodys favorite Russia Russia Russia
  • Options
    Republicans would do the same thing though as the Dems if roles reversed.
  • Options

Completely agree. Imagine how many recounts there would be all of the world from the last 80 years of elections if US influence was a cause for recounts.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

unfortunately, you are correct. trump would scream louder than anyone.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

unfortunately, you are correct. trump would scream louder than anyone.
    It would have been an absolute shit-storm of crying and name calling.
  • Options
    Very strong rebuttals bbbbut but they might possibly do it too.
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

I'm not sure what the endgame is other then claiming Putin owned the DNC and Obama one last time. I'm 99% sure Trump was not in cahoots with Russia because he is a noted bafoon, so Dems are just making the case that they fell asleep at the wheel and let Ivan sneak in the back door.

What's Obama gonna do? You know the answer is nothing. Putin has been three steps ahead of him for the past several years, bombing civilians and Obama has done nothing and these are well documented and proven atrocities.
    As are the atrocities all over the Middle East and North Africa by west and gulf state backed terrorists. By this logic, Putin is justified in his actions in Syria and Ukraine, and in attempting to influence the US election (if they did), to ensure regime change in America....and Obama is weak for using proxies to do his killing, while Putin uses his own forces.

What would you have liked obama to do?