Options

Should there be recounts in MI, PA and WI?

vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
edited November 2016 in A Moving Train
I just donated $2000 to this cause headed by Jill Stein.

Should there be recounts in MI, PA and WI? 24 votes

Yes
54%
pickupyourwillSomethingCreativevaggar99my2handsa5pjmfc2006mickeyratpolaris_xDr.Teeth and the Electric MayhJF129758Merkin Ballerdriftin alongehbacon 13 votes
No
45%
Ledbetterman10Dirtie_FrankKC138045EB218946jh275312chadaw76Pearl34Jamriley540EchoesOnMarsbmaguireDegeneratefk 11 votes
Post edited by vaggar99 on

Comments

• Options
    THIS COULD HAVE BEEN IN ANY OF THE OTHER 5 THREADS.

Next question: Should Donald Trump do a safety wipe at the end of his next dump to make sure he's clean?
  • Options
    Yes
    The threads are all tangled. Someone needs to untangle this rat's nest
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

I just donated $2000 to this cause headed by Jill Stein.

Is that because you lost a bet that for every poll you post you would donate?
  • Options
    Yes
    ^^^help us Canada. You've had two weeks to laugh at our expense. Now save us from ourselves
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    Yes
    vaggar99 said:

really isnt that nest created by you?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

Just because it's untangled to you, doesn't mean it's that way to others. It's not hard to follow your threads. You talk nonsense, we talk realism, you make another stupid thread. Over and over and over.
  • Options
    ^^^
    The only way you can start to accept help is to accept President-elect Trump.
  • Options
  • Options
    ^^^
    Oh god, random numbers and percentages mixed with dollars.
    What a rats nest.
  • Options
    Yes
    ^^^huh?
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016
    The climate crisis is a serious threat to the survival of humanity and life on Earth. To prevent catastrophe, we need a WWII-scale mobilization to transition to a sustainable economy with 100% clean renewable energy, public transit, sustainable agriculture, and conservation.
    http://www.jill2016.com/greennewdeal
    https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount#_=_

The green folk maybe have too much green in their life that it's obscuring fiction.

• Options
    Yes
    Wisconsin recount funded! Two more to go
  • Options
    Yes
    Funding goal is now 4.5 million. Currently at 2.7 million. Lets go America! Let's get out there and grab those tainted vaginas...uh i mean votes
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Lol. Maybe try some campaigning and voter outreach in these states instead of writing them off as guaranteed wins. Its funny we focus on these states after the fact. Or Hillary makes a few stops in Michigan only when they see they are losing ground. She didnt even go to Wisconsin in the general. She ran a horriable campaign and didnt get the vote out because she had no message that resonated with voters. That being said, i have no problems with recounts. It just makes sense and should be mandatory. It would give the American people confidence in the voting systems.
  • Options
    Yes
    Written by a staunch opponent of the Clintons:

counterpunch.org/2016/11/22/election-data-screams-fraud/
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    CH156378 said:

Lol. Maybe try some campaigning and voter outreach in these states instead of writing them off as guaranteed wins. Its funny we focus on these states after the fact. Or Hillary makes a few stops in Michigan only when they see they are losing ground. She didnt even go to Wisconsin in the general. She ran a horriable campaign and didnt get the vote out because she had no message that resonated with voters. That being said, i have no problems with recounts. It just makes sense and should be mandatory. It would give the American people confidence in the voting systems.

Agreed. Audit the vote, recount the vote, verify the vote, do whatever you feel you need to do. Then, assuming the vote is confirmed, focus your frustration on who is most deserving of it. Trump and his people, sure, but they won fair and square. Hillary Clinton, her campaign, and the Democratic Party who installed her, all of these are deserving of your scorn and contempt. This was a winnable race that they lost because of candidate, message, and strategy. Donald Trump was avoidable. Unnecessary. This didn't have to happen. The Democrats could have stopped it. They need to own that they didn't.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Yes
    ^^^go ahead tell us what we need to be doing. we'll be doing good while the supporters of ESP are screaming racist shit and misogynistic shit at the TV.
  • Options
    Yes
    almost at $3million. wont be long till 4.5mil
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    vaggar99 said:

^^^go ahead tell us what we need to be doing. we'll be doing good while the supporters of ESP are screaming racist shit and misogynistic shit at the TV.

why not? no different than you telling everyone else what they should be/should not be doing.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    I would ONLY want to see a recount just to make sure there was not ANY hacking from the Russia or anyone else. Other than that I don't like recalls what's do is done, move on with PE Trump and his administration.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Yes
    ^^^i would be doing this democracy a disservice to move on with this psycho even for a fraction of second.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    Yes
    g under p said:

I would ONLY want to see a recount just to make sure there was not ANY hacking from the Russia or anyone else. Other than that I don't like recalls what's do is done, move on with PE Trump and his administration.

Peace

Thats what these computer scientists are focused on. Select counties in those 3 states that still use hackable voting machines.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Yes
    3.17 million
  • Options
    Yes
    3.3 million
  • Options
    Yes
    3.4 million
  • Options
    You know you can edit a post, right? To update the dollar figure of an absolutely worthless attempt to have an impact.
  • Options
  • Options
    Yes
    4 million
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    edited November 2016
    Yes
    I find it interesting how so many people are disinterested when the possibility of electoral fraud is committed ... I guess I shouldn't be shocked considering that electoral fraud occurred prior to the election through manipulation of voter registration lists but still ...

edit: I should qualify that I don't think there was any hacking done and that this election was, amongst other things, a vote against the establishment ...
    Post edited by polaris_x on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    vaggar99 said:

^^^help us Canada. You've had two weeks to laugh at our expense. Now save us from ourselves

Oh trust me, we're not laughing.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata