Comments

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited December 2016
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    PJPOWER said:
    Did you actually read the application? It's somewhat educational. My first question is what defines white?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    White nationalist on Young Turks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    lolobugg said:
    Americans chose the devil they weren't sure of versus the devil they were sure of with the help of wikileaks project veritas and Russia Russia Russia.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,013

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

damn right my vote was against someone that should be in prison for having a private email server and compromising national security, amongst the other things wikileaks showed us about her, her campaign, and her foundation

i could have not voted, or went 3rd party and it would have been one step closer to her being in office...no thank you...ill own my vote while you wipe your tears away

i didn't want Obama in office the past 8 years, but i accepted it, i didnt burn down my city or disrespect the flag

alot of these people doing this know the gravy train is OVER!

So, no shame aligning with the KKK on this one?
    that is the worst logic i have ever read from you...a vote for Trump was not a vote for the KKK

Yeah but you voted for Bafoon who is being supported by the KKK so in a way you are on the same team .
    Yep, you are the company you keep.

Russian interference - no problem
    Campaign infractions - no problem
    Confessed to sexual assault - no problem
    Ran the Birther movement - no problem
    Said he'd lock up Hillary - no problem
    Endorsed by the KKK - no problem
    Endorsed by American Nazi party - no problem
    Makes fun of the Handicapped- no problem
    Openly racist - no problem
    Many failed businesses - no problem
    No tax returns - no problem
    Doesn't pay taxes - no problem
    Wants to register Muslims in the US - no problem
    Rips off veterans - no problem
    Uses his foundation to pay fines - no problem
    Bribes to avoid prosecution- no problem
    Many lawsuits pending - no problem
    Rips off contractors - no problem
    Outsources all his hotel stuff - no problem
    Employs immigrant labor - no problem
    Chinese steel in construction - no problem
    US bank have blacklisted him - no problem
    Debt carried by Russian mafia - no problem
    Wants to weaken NATO - no problem
    His wife worked in the US illegally - no problem
    Twitter tantrums at the drop of a hat - no problem
    Settles lawsuit but admits no guilt - no problem

Forgive me if I don't give a crap if they feel like they've been conned.

Explains his voters to a T. White male republican does and says things no democrat would get away with so those like pjalive believe he magically gets a pass. If that's not racist white male privilege then Uwe Boll is the best film director ever.
    Lied under oath - no problem
    Lied to parents of fallen soldiers - no problem
    lied multiple times to American people about attack - no problem
    thinks "what difference does it make" is a good defense - no problem
    stole furniture from the white house, requiring a court order to return it - no problem
    was dirt broke after living off the taxpayer for 8 years - no problem
    admits to having a public and different private policy - no problem
    agreed to not accept foreign donation for foundation, but did anyway - no problem
    was forming a plan to continue to collect foreign donations as president - no problem
    refuses to disclose paid speech transcripts - no problem
    accepts very large donations from wall street - no problem
    allowed ISIS to form - no problem
    financially irresponsible since she "struggle to pay mortgages" while in the white house - no problem
    Used private server - no problem
    refused to hand over government property emails - no problem
    refused to comply with court issued subpoena - no problem
    forever destroyed evidence in an investigation - no problem
    lied to FBI during investigation - no problem
    I cant stand listening to her voice - no problem
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

damn right my vote was against someone that should be in prison for having a private email server and compromising national security, amongst the other things wikileaks showed us about her, her campaign, and her foundation

i could have not voted, or went 3rd party and it would have been one step closer to her being in office...no thank you...ill own my vote while you wipe your tears away

i didn't want Obama in office the past 8 years, but i accepted it, i didnt burn down my city or disrespect the flag

that is the worst logic i have ever read from you...a vote for Trump was not a vote for the KKK

Yeah but you voted for Bafoon who is being supported by the KKK so in a way you are on the same team .

Explains his voters to a T. White male republican does and says things no democrat would get away with so those like pjalive believe he magically gets a pass. If that's not racist white male privilege then Uwe Boll is the best film director ever.
    stole furniture from the white house, requiring a court order to return it - no problem
    agreed to not accept foreign donation for foundation, but did anyway - no problem
    was forming a plan to continue to collect foreign donations as president - no problem
    financially irresponsible since she "struggle to pay mortgages" while in the white house - no problem
    Triggered!
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,629
    Mace, even if your Clinton list was all true, you know it is less abhorrent than trump's list, right?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mace1229 said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

Triggered!
    Slickery!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Mace, even if your Clinton list was all true, you know it is less abhorrent than trump's list, right?

Assuming the other was all true, and ignoring my list was created in 17 seconds, then I'd say it makes him a worse person. But that would still be a terrible list for a president for her.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

Assuming the other was all true, and ignoring my list was created in 17 seconds, then I'd say it makes him a worse person. But that would still be a terrible list for a president for her.
    I'm afraid in 6 - 8 months we'll be begging that trump's list looked like Clinton's.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

And I only say that assuming the sexual assault is true. What he said was crude and not presidential, but I didn't take it as an admission of being a rapist. That is really the main one that would bother me if it came out to be true. Much of the rest of the list is "so what?" 90% of lawsuits get settled out of court because settling out of court is cheaper than winning in court, so what?
    Radical groups support Trump-so what? they're gonna support someone, and there's radical people who support Clinton or her party.
    He hasn't paid taxes, so what? would you if you didn't have to?
    he used cheap steel, so what? None of his building have fallen down and I assume it met all building codes.
    Yes, he's a douche, but that doesn't disqualify him from being president, especially when you consider the other option.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

And I only say that assuming the sexual assault is true. What he said was crude and not presidential, but I didn't take it as an admission of being a rapist. That is really the main one that would bother me if it came out to be true. Much of the rest of the list is "so what?" 90% of lawsuits get settled out of court because settling out of court is cheaper than winning in court, so what?
    Radical groups support Trump-so what? they're gonna support someone, and there's radical people who support Clinton or her party.
    he used cheap steel, so what? None of his building have fallen down and I assume it met all building codes.
    Yes, he's a douche, but that doesn't disqualify him from being president, especially when you consider the other option.
    And you're post is essentially the minimization process many trump voters went through to make it okay to vote for him.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    vaggar99 said:

When did Nazi skinheads get all warm and cuddly? Growing a little hair on top of their heads and putting on suits has made them soft.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    Forget HC she lost now it's all about Bafoon under the microscope everything about him should be investigated to the fullest ! How long did he bark about Obama not being a citizen up till this yr he still believed it to be true and now people who voted for him just want everything to be swept under the rug ...I say fuck no I wanna know everything he has his paws on !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dignin said:

vaggar99 said:

When did Nazi skinheads get all warm and cuddly? Growing a little hair on top of their heads and putting on suits has made them soft.

Their ideology is now in the White House. They want to look ligit now that they've been legitimized.
  • Options

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

And you're post is essentially the minimization process many trump voters went through to make it okay to vote for him.
    And what process did you use to convince yourself destroying evidence after receiving a subpoena to surrender it was okay?
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

And what process did you use to convince yourself destroying evidence after receiving a subpoena to surrender it was okay?
    I think you meant to ask at what point did I make it okay to vote for Clinton over trump? I'm well aware of both of their negatives. Trump's negatives far outweigh Clinton's, and I don't need to minimize any of Clinton's behaviors to make her look better than trump. A lot of trump voters minimized his actions and policies, and maximized Clintons.
  • Options
    Bafoon is the PE I for one don't want a recount ! I want him to be under the microscope for his whole term just like Obama had to go thruout his two terms , being tide to Muslim brotherhood, not a citizen on & on !
  • Options

Bafoon is the PE I for one don't want a recount ! I want him to be under the microscope for his whole term just like Obama had to go thruout his two terms , being tide to Muslim brotherhood, not a citizen on & on !

There you go josevolution.
    Patience teaches tolerance.
    You're starting to come around and wanting more of President-elect Trump
    Way to go! :clap:
  • Options
    My partner making me watch this msnbc...with Bernie
  • Options
    dignin said:

vaggar99 said:

it's weird. it doesn't even seem like he believes in what the movement really is about himself. I wonder what Spencer would think?
  • Options

There you go josevolution.
    Patience teaches tolerance.
    You're starting to come around and wanting more of President-elect Trump
    Way to go! :clap:
    lol you are funny though ..
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    This article pretty much sums it up. the future looks grim. http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/trumps-presidency-is-shaping-up-to-be-an-american-tragedy-w454640
    Americans chose the devil they weren't sure of versus the devil they were sure of with the help of wikileaks project veritas and Russia Russia Russia.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    Why are you going through old threads and quoting yourself?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Big, big, big news is about to drop, folks.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    PJ_Soul said:
    Why are you going through old threads and quoting yourself?
    Nothing better to say. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    JC29856 said:
    This article pretty much sums it up. the future looks grim. http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/trumps-presidency-is-shaping-up-to-be-an-american-tragedy-w454640

Constructing the cyber-troll: Psychopathy, sadism, and empathy

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886917304270

• Options

Brilliantati©