Fear & Loathing in Trump's AmeriKKKa

Comments

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,656
    tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

damn right my vote was against someone that should be in prison for having a private email server and compromising national security, amongst the other things wikileaks showed us about her, her campaign, and her foundation

i could have not voted, or went 3rd party and it would have been one step closer to her being in office...no thank you...ill own my vote while you wipe your tears away

i didn't want Obama in office the past 8 years, but i accepted it, i didnt burn down my city or disrespect the flag

alot of these people doing this know the gravy train is OVER!

So, no shame aligning with the KKK on this one?
    that is the worst logic i have ever read from you...a vote for Trump was not a vote for the KKK

No but you can bet that the KKK all voted for trump , so yeah you voted along with the KKK
    We all voted along with some despicable people on either side. It's just that there isn't a national pedophiles society so everybody knew about it with a public endorsement. Let's move on from that point.
    That's called sticking your head in the sand. White supremacists love trump. Let's not try to act like bigots are sprinkled across every group at random.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

damn right my vote was against someone that should be in prison for having a private email server and compromising national security, amongst the other things wikileaks showed us about her, her campaign, and her foundation

i could have not voted, or went 3rd party and it would have been one step closer to her being in office...no thank you...ill own my vote while you wipe your tears away

i didn't want Obama in office the past 8 years, but i accepted it, i didnt burn down my city or disrespect the flag

that is the worst logic i have ever read from you...a vote for Trump was not a vote for the KKK

No but you can bet that the KKK all voted for trump , so yeah you voted along with the KKK
    We all voted along with some despicable people on either side. It's just that there isn't a national pedophiles society so everybody knew about it with a public endorsement. Let's move on from that point.
    That's called sticking your head in the sand. White supremacists love trump. Let's not try to act like bigots are sprinkled across every group at random.
    No, it's not sticking your head in the sand. We've established that the KKK supported Trump. I think it says a lot too, but we're also not analyzing all the other silent oppressors who are supporting either candidate because they don't make it public or have secret agendas and then calling Hillary or Trump supporters out on it. Those groups are just as horrible and in some cases more so because they actually have power at a higher level.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

No, it's not sticking your head in the sand. We've established that the KKK supported Trump. I think it says a lot too, but we're also not analyzing all the other silent oppressors who are supporting either candidate because they don't make it public or have secret agendas and then calling Hillary or Trump supporters out on it. Those groups are just as horrible and in some cases more so because they actually have power at a higher level.
    Are the silent oppressors, whoever that is, represented inthe larger population? Because white supremacist type thinking is represented in the larger population.
  • Options

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

Has Trump ever demonstrated that he loves white supremists?
    It's like Nickelback.
    People can't explain why other people like them.
  • Options

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

It's like Nickelback.
    We can explain why white supremacists love trump, though. Trump won't say why, but he knows why.
  • Options

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

It's like Nickelback.
    We can explain why white supremacists love trump, though. Trump won't say why, but he knows why.
    Does he?
    or is America nothing but white supremacists that voted for a nutjob that doesn't know what he is doing?
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    found this on FB and had to share.

Godfather.
    m noticing that a lot of you aren't graciously accepting the fact that your candidate lost. In fact you seem to be posting even more hateful things about those of us who voted for Trump.

Some of you are apparently "triggered". Because you are posting how "sick" you feel about the results.

How did this happen you ask.

You created "us" when you attacked our freedom of speech.

You created "us" when you attacked our right to bear arms.

You created "us" when you attacked our Christian beliefs.

You created "us" when you constantly referred to us as racists.

You created "us" when you constantly called us xenophobic.

You created "us" when you told us to get on board or get out of the way.

You created "us" when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not participating.

You created "us" when you allowed our jobs to continue to leave our country.

You created "us" when you attacked our flag.

You created "us" when you confused women's rights with feminism.

You created "us" when you began to immasculate men.

You created "us" when you decided to make our children soft.

You created "us" when you decided to vote for progressive ideals.

You created "us" when you attacked our way of life.

You created "us" when you decided to let our government get out of control.

"You" created "us" the silent majority.

And we became fed up and we pushed back and spoke up.

And we did it with ballots, not bullets.
  • Options

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

It's like Nickelback.
    Does he?
    or is America nothing but white supremacists that voted for a nutjob that doesn't know what he is doing?
    Yeah, he does. Like the typical sex offender, he's very manipulative. He knows what group is manipulated by villainizing immigrants. The xenophobia, the prejudicial statements, "make America great again". They played right into it.
  • Options
    good grief ! really ??????? are people that weak minded ??????

Godfather.
  • Options

good grief ! really ??????? are people that weak minded ??????

Godfather.

There definitely are people like that.
  • Options

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

It's like Nickelback.
    Does he?
    Yeah, he does. Like the typical sex offender, he's very manipulative. He knows what group is manipulated by villainizing immigrants. The xenophobia, the prejudicial statements, "make America great again". They played right into it.
    Pushing therapy sessions on people who don't need them is also very manipulative.
    We know?
    Who is the we?
    Am I missing something? and before you answer with a piece of my brain, why do white supremacists love Trump?
  • Options

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

It's like Nickelback.
    Does he?
    Pushing therapy sessions on people who don't need them is also very manipulative.
    We know?
    Who is the we?
    Am I missing something? and before you answer with a piece of my brain, why do white supremacists love Trump?
    If only Wikileaks would release his emails...that'd be interesting.
  • Options

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

It's like Nickelback.
    Does he?
    We know?
    Who is the we?
    It's not therapy, it's an observation. I've answered your question as to why they love trump. You've been in amt the last several months, and several of the trump supporters fit into the xenophobic definition. Just ask questions and listen (read). I don't think I need to point out who they are.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

pjalive21 said:

It's like Nickelback.
    Nickelback. That funny shit right there. I really can't explain why some of their music sounds good and some sucks. I just can't stop laughing.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,341
    edited November 2016
    Can we stop with the whole sweeping generalization that ALL "Trump Supporters are racist, sexist, homophobic?" I've stated time and time again that I don't support either candidate but it's bugged me that media outlets, social media avenues, and, frankly, this forum have perpetuated this fallacy and branded that knucklehead's supporters as such. If you were following the election on that Tuesday night you would have seen that Trump actually over-performed among the young, African-American, Hispanic, and women voters relative to past republican candidates ultimately because the DNC chose a candidate that so many people loathe. I know many people, across a wide array of socioeconomic classes, races, and age groups who voted both ways in the election and I wouldn't consider any of them, on either side of the political aisle, as racist, sexist, or homophobic.

Lastly, I will admit I enjoyed the irony of people using the 1st amendment of the Constitution to protest the 12th amendment in all of the cities across the US.

We can only continue to remain positive and hope and pray for a better candidate in 2020.

(Steps down from soap box)
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016

Can we stop with the whole sweeping generalization that ALL "Trump Supporters are racist, sexist, homophobic?" I've stated time and time again that I don't support either candidate but it's bugged me that media outlets, social media avenues, and, frankly, this forum has perpetuated this fallacy and branded that knucklehead's supporters as such. If you were following the election on that Tuesday night you would have seen that Trump actually over-performed among young, African-American, Hispanic, and women voters relative to past republican candidates ultimately because the DNC chose a candidate that so many people loathe. I know many people, across a wide array of socioeconomic classes, races, and age groups who voted both ways in the election and I wouldn't consider any of them, on either side of the political aisle, as racist, sexist, or homophobic. Lastly, I will admit I enjoyed the irony of people using the 1st amendment of the Constitution to protest the 12th amendment in all of the cities across the US.

We can only continue to remain positive and hope and pray for a better candidate in 2020.

Sorry,
    Until you admit that all President-elect Trump supporters are scum you will be hated and scorned.
    Weird huh?
  • Options

Can we stop with the whole sweeping generalization that ALL "Trump Supporters are racist, sexist, homophobic?" I've stated time and time again that I don't support either candidate but it's bugged me that media outlets, social media avenues, and, frankly, this forum has perpetuated this fallacy and branded that knucklehead's supporters as such. If you were following the election on that Tuesday night you would have seen that Trump actually over-performed among young, African-American, Hispanic, and women voters relative to past republican candidates ultimately because the DNC chose a candidate that so many people loathe. I know many people, across a wide array of socioeconomic classes, races, and age groups who voted both ways in the election and I wouldn't consider any of them, on either side of the political aisle, as racist, sexist, or homophobic. Lastly, I will admit I enjoyed the irony of people using the 1st amendment of the Constitution to protest the 12th amendment in all of the cities across the US.

Sorry,
    Until you admit that all President-elect Trump supporters are scum you will be hated and scorned.
    Weird huh?
    for many on here it's there only card(race) they have left to play since they can't debate the real issues like his policies..
    so they conger up race issues and add on to comments that he's made, all the hallmarks of a sore loser.

Godfather.

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016

Sorry,
    Weird huh?
    for many on here it's there only card(race) they have left to play since they can't debate the real issues like his policies..
    so they conger up race issues and add on to comments that he's made, all the hallmarks of a sore loser.

Godfather.

this is a result of what you speak of

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/people-have-to-die-anti-trump-protester-calls-for-violence-on-cnn/

http://ktla.com/2016/11/11/anti-trump-rally-in-portland-turns-into-riot-during-3rd-night-of-protests/
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

lolobugg said:
    Unacceptable... just like the four blacks jumping the one white guy and pulling them out of his car and beating him and stealing his car for having a Trump sticker

Shit needs to stop
    It's actually not just like it. But here's the flawed logic I mentioned earlier. Can you keep that up for four years?
    They don't get it, never will. That's why he won.
    Get what?

you're going to blame Trump for this violence?

So do i get to blame Obama for the riots and race issues being set back 60 years? Or that happened near my family in Ferguson, MO during the police unrest?? or the numerous times the president shout off at the mouth about race issues he knew nothing about? he didn't know Ferguson! Yet he spoke on it just like Trump wrongfully did

No...we are people need to learn to disagree,

Sorry,
    Weird huh?

Godfather.

this is a result of what you speak of

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/people-have-to-die-anti-trump-protester-calls-for-violence-on-cnn/
    wouldn't open for me.

Godfather.

• Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985

Sorry,
    Weird huh?

Godfather.

What, exactly, are his policies? Have they been stated..... truly? Do you actually know? Enlighten me, if you do.

Or.......did a bunch of bumpkin boobs, gun nuts, racists and anti-gay pricks just get their true feelings messaged enough in public to vote for a disaster of a human who's just as dumb as the roughly 80 IQ points most of his backers voted with? Is every trump supporter one of these groups I've just mentioned? I guess that's debatable. But every single one of those types people I know voted for Trump. They also justify that vote with the type of responses used on here, lacking any sort of real substance or intelligence.

That's all I'm going to say, and move on. Oh, I just might close my comment with a hallmark of a self-inflating, pretend intellectual.....owning only complete ignorance with every comment I see.

Dumbfuck.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016
    wrong thread
  • Options
    The hate from non-President-elect Trump voters is palpable.
    They need to turn their frown upside down, go for a walk and pretend they are living in Hillary land.
  • Options
    You guys are in denial. Try to understand that people are upset that we have an authoritarian, bigoted, sex offender for a president.
  • Options
    Gtilley8 said:

Sorry,
    Weird huh?

Godfather.

What, exactly, are his policies? Have they been stated..... truly? Do you actually know? Enlighten me, if you do.

Or.......did a bunch of bumpkin boobs, gun nuts, racists and anti-gay pricks just get their true feelings messaged enough in public to vote for a disaster of a human who's just as dumb as the roughly 80 IQ points most of his backers voted with? Is every trump supporter one of these groups I've just mentioned? I guess that's debatable. But every single one of those types people I know voted for Trump. They also justify that vote with the type of responses used on here, lacking any sort of real substance or intelligence.

That's all I'm going to say, and move on. Oh, I just might close my comment with a hallmark of a self-inflating, pretend intellectual.....owning only complete ignorance with every comment I see.

Dumbfuck.
    you seem somewhat new to this board (a little over 500 posts) do you always use the signature dunbfuck ?
    and, Trumps policies on the right to bare arms-I like
    polices on taxes- I like
    policies on immigration control- I like
    and that's why I voted for him, if you don't know what his policies are you might want to look them up yourself...unless your one of those
    crying millennials then in that case policies wont matter.

Godfather.

• Options

You guys are in denial. Try to understand that people are upset that we have an authoritarian, bigoted, sex offender for a president.

nonsense, but we did just get rid of a radical muslim supporter who likes to use the girls restroom. LOL !!!!!!

Godfather.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,558
    edited November 2016
    Some trump supporters clearly all about peace, love, and acceptance.....

North Carolina GOP condemns KKK parade honoring Trump
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/kkk-donald-trump-north-carolina-2016-election/
  • Options
    ^^^
    See,
    President-elect Trump good
    KKK bad
  • Options

Some trump supporters clearly all about peace, love, and acceptance.....

North Carolina GOP condemns KKK parade honoring Trump
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/kkk-donald-trump-north-carolina-2016-election/

we don't need that crap, it's a step in the wrong direction and why do media outlets even give those clowns any attention ?
    or for that matter those rioters burning flags and beating up people who are Trump supporters, the world is full of idiots and the media feeds on them.

Godfather.

• Options
    ^^^
    It won't be long before we have the numbers guys trying to prove that President-elect Trump supports the KKK.