Options

Serious: If you were an FBI Agent working on the Clinton File(s) -

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

Free said:

Hillary says an awful lot. But we'll see what she actually DOES.

Yes, we will see, because she's going to WIN, and I couldn't be more excited to vote for her on Tuesday to be part of her tremendous victory. The world will sigh a breath of relief, and I will feel proud of putting Hillary Clinton in our White House.

The Republicans will foolishly block everything she tries to do for women -- let's not forget affordable child care for the working moms who choose life. Then because they'll block that (and everything else), they'll lose the House in the mid-term and she'll have at least two years to continue to advance the progressive agenda I support.

So going back to the poll, I would also like a third choice. I'd just quit and choose a different line of work if I felt my integrity were compromised by the one I was in. I wouldn't use the situation to promulgate myself into the media and get rich off it.
    What about single fathers like myself? its the single issue voting that kills the bigger picture...and have you listened to Trump he has advocated the same things for women and extending time off for women from work after pregnancy

hell i have a problem with the fact that as a father I didn't get barely anytime with my daughter when she was born you would think I would considering what women go through post birth....anyway

little off track but that statement from you popped right out to me

Also, progressive agenda....those two words make me cringe
    Trump said "women in the workforce is a big mistake"
    and
    "if dinner isn't on the table when I get home I'm furious".

yeah, he supports women. :rofl:
    He may say stupid crap, but at least doesn't take money from foreign governments who suppress women's rights and that's putting it lightly

she is a walking liar and hypocrite on this issue
    he buys shit from china for his properties when he openly criticizes the current government for shipping jobs overseas.

is she shady? yes. is she crooked? quite possibly. but he's not better, AND he's an idiot.

for the most part, career politician is an insult. In the case of this election, it is actually a compliment.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

Free said:

Hillary says an awful lot. But we'll see what she actually DOES.

Yes, we will see, because she's going to WIN, and I couldn't be more excited to vote for her on Tuesday to be part of her tremendous victory. The world will sigh a breath of relief, and I will feel proud of putting Hillary Clinton in our White House.

The Republicans will foolishly block everything she tries to do for women -- let's not forget affordable child care for the working moms who choose life. Then because they'll block that (and everything else), they'll lose the House in the mid-term and she'll have at least two years to continue to advance the progressive agenda I support.

So going back to the poll, I would also like a third choice. I'd just quit and choose a different line of work if I felt my integrity were compromised by the one I was in. I wouldn't use the situation to promulgate myself into the media and get rich off it.
    What about single fathers like myself? its the single issue voting that kills the bigger picture...and have you listened to Trump he has advocated the same things for women and extending time off for women from work after pregnancy

hell i have a problem with the fact that as a father I didn't get barely anytime with my daughter when she was born you would think I would considering what women go through post birth....anyway

little off track but that statement from you popped right out to me

Also, progressive agenda....those two words make me cringe
    Trump said "women in the workforce is a big mistake"
    and
    "if dinner isn't on the table when I get home I'm furious".

yeah, he supports women. :rofl:
    He may say stupid crap, but at least doesn't take money from foreign governments who suppress women's rights and that's putting it lightly

she is a walking liar and hypocrite on this issue
    And spends it on women's rights...sounds pretty smart to me, a no-brainer really.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    Edward Snowden the info and Release it to the American People
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

q. i couldn't give two shits about hillary's emails

the informed voter speaks!

nothing in those emails means a damn thing! Hillary for the first woman president!
    This is disgusting. The meme I mean.
    It's funny too though. A very transparent guilt trip directed at women...who are intelligent enough to see through it. Just like the comment that IF any of the emails proves something to be true is more smear and speculation. It'll all be over soon. I just keep hanging on to that. :)
    Execept that she tries to sell herself to women, because she's a woman, and offers no other reason for them to vote for her.
    What a load of garbage. She advocates for Planned Parenthood funding and she's strongly pro-choice, and says she'll fight for pay equality. So what are you talking about?
    Obama did that too, how is that breaking the ceiling on women rights?
    He did his best and Republicans ham-stringed his efforts. But that actually has nothing to do with what we're talking about. You said that Clinton offers women no reason to vote for her other than being a woman. Obviously that is blatantly false.
    She offers no more than Obama offered. She has however done more to suppress women than Obama, need only to look at her husband's victims to see that.

And as others have mentioned taking money from countries that support killing of women for driving, showing their faces, and being raped.
    This is fact. People can Spin it all they want and bring up trump Instead, but you cannot say that this is inaccurate. Absolutely true and absolutely disgusting.

My so-called progressives are failing our cause.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

nothing in those emails means a damn thing! Hillary for the first woman president!
    It's funny too though. A very transparent guilt trip directed at women...who are intelligent enough to see through it. Just like the comment that IF any of the emails proves something to be true is more smear and speculation. It'll all be over soon. I just keep hanging on to that. :)
    Execept that she tries to sell herself to women, because she's a woman, and offers no other reason for them to vote for her.
    What a load of garbage. She advocates for Planned Parenthood funding and she's strongly pro-choice, and says she'll fight for pay equality. So what are you talking about?
    He did his best and Republicans ham-stringed his efforts. But that actually has nothing to do with what we're talking about. You said that Clinton offers women no reason to vote for her other than being a woman. Obviously that is blatantly false.
    She offers no more than Obama offered. She has however done more to suppress women than Obama, need only to look at her husband's victims to see that.

And as others have mentioned taking money from countries that support killing of women for driving, showing their faces, and being raped.
    This is fact. People can Spin it all they want and bring up trump Instead, but you cannot say that this is inaccurate. Absolutely true and absolutely disgusting.

have you expressed the same amount of outrage at Trump's treatment of women? or at all? if so, I haven't seen it.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited November 2016

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

have you expressed the same amount of outrage at Trump's treatment of women? or at all? if so, I haven't seen it.
    I've been doing it against the right for about 17yrs or so. Do you need to see my record?
    Let me make this clear. I am a true progressive. Right now my focus is on making sure both of these turds fail. Either now or on nov 9th. And I mean are impeached and booted from American politics
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

Trump took millions from countries that support killing women for being raped?
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

I've been doing it against the right for about 17yrs or so. Do you need to see my record?
    Let me make this clear. I am a true progressive. Right now my focus is on making sure both of these turds fail. Either now or on nov 9th. And I mean are impeached and booted from American politics
    no, if you say you have, I believe you. question asked and answered.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

Her husband or her private life has nothing to do with it. She has not suppressed women, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    His victims disagree with you.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

Her husband or her private life has nothing to do with it. She has not suppressed women, lol.
    She's empowering some of these countries, which cause more real damage to women then some fucking idiot talking about grabbing a vagina. I'm a male. His comment didn't make me want to grab a Vagina. Women are being slaughtered and treated like animals because of this empowerment that Clinton helps out with.

What's worse?

Moving on
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

She's empowering some of these countries, which cause more real damage to women then some fucking idiot talking about grabbing a vagina. I'm a male. His comment didn't make me want to grab a Vagina. Women are being slaughtered and treated like animals because of this empowerment that Clinton helps out with.

What's worse?

Moving on
    Oh please. Also, you obviously have absolutely no clue about the impact that Trump's behaviour and attitude has and what the implications are.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

What's worse?

Moving on
    Oh please. Also, you obviously have absolutely no clue about the impact that Trump's behaviour and attitude has and what the implications are.
    Ok. Moving on
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

What's worse?

Moving on
    you don't think Trump's comments and actions can have serious ramifications socially? his comment didn't make you want to grab one, but it sure gives credence to some asshat that does.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    It is minor compared to concerns of what Clinton has done or will do.
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

What's worse?

Moving on
    you don't think Trump's comments and actions can have serious ramifications socially? his comment didn't make you want to grab one, but it sure gives credence to some asshat that does.
    Sure. Growing up I heard a lot of jokey talk. Look at the bigger evil. Which women are currently being treated like animals. Who's being hung and beat to death with stones. I haven't seen anything like that in my neighborhood lately. How about you? You Canadians into that shit?

I'm not saying any of it is right... My fight is for progress not to be tolerant of either of this shit
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

What's worse?

Moving on
    Sure. Growing up I heard a lot of jokey talk. Look at the bigger evil. Which women are currently being treated like animals. Who's being hung and beat to death with stones. I haven't seen anything like that in my neighborhood lately. How about you? You Canadians into that shit?

I'm not saying any of it is right... My fight is for progress not to be tolerant of either of this shit
    really?

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I don't know if Trump is the bigger evil per say, but I think he's the more ignorant and dangerous on all fronts.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

What's worse?

Moving on

really?

You seem to be taking figurative speech literally today.
  • Options
    unsung said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Kat said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

chadwick said:

What's worse?

Moving on

really?

You seem to be taking figurative speech literally today.
    it's all about context, sometimes, unsung. when a poster continually bitches about others using that type of language, then uses it themselves, it deserves a callout.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

I don't know if Trump is the bigger evil per say, but I think he's the more ignorant and dangerous on all fronts.

I think Trump IS evil. I don't think Hillary is evil.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I can't tell if he's evil or just sociopathic. I think it's more the latter.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited November 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

I think they both are. I think he is an egomaniac that has never cut his own grass or done a day of labor in his life and I believe she thinks she is some dictatorish ruling Queen that believes the subjects are all idiots that are beneath her. Hence the southern drawl when in the South and the hot sauce and greens when in the black community.
  • Options
    I can't stand this queen talk. you've never heard anyone say "king" when talking about a male presidential candidate.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793

PJ_Soul said:

....why not both...
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

PJ_Soul said:

....why not both...
    Yeah, I would definitely say both.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

I think they both are. I think he is an egomaniac that has never cut his own grass or done a day of labor in his life and I believe she thinks she is some dictatorish ruling Queen that believes the subjects are all idiots that are beneath her. Hence the southern drawl when in the South and the hot sauce and greens when in the black community.
    im not a fan of Hannity because he is obviously biased but the first 5 mins of his show was on in the background last night and it was some of the best work regarding what you just said...she is a chameleon she becomes what you want her to be wherever she goes...major pandering but its insulting
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016
    :lol:

Evolution of Hillary's accent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCyvyyo6dtQ
  • Options
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Wait, why wouldn't you also say that Trump thinks he is some sort of dictator? He has said and done more to indicate that than Hillary has. Plus all the other terrible shit. And why didn't you reference the fact that he is a sexual predator while talking about whether or not Trump's evil?
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    They're both nasty, unfit to be leaders of this country. Neither one is better than the other, no matter how bad Trump makes himself look (and boy is it bad). The thing is Hillary doesn't try to look bad she just does, with her history, emails, flip-flopping and shadiness.

Makes you wonder if they're in on some ploy together to get Hillary elected... they're pulling off quite the circus in conjunction with the media.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Wait, why wouldn't you also say that Trump thinks he is some sort of dictator? He has said and done more to indicate that than Hillary has. Plus all the other terrible shit. And why didn't you reference the fact that he is a sexual predator while talking about whether or not Trump's evil?
    Why would I waste time doing that to a group that already doesn't like him?

Wouldn't it make more sense to do that with Clinton considering the support here?

I was kicked out of my County Republican party back in 2012 because I wouldn't support their nominee. It really wouldn't change just because Trump is their target now.