Trump

Comments

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016
    ^^^
    Can he do it?
    Yes he can!

Your current leader got elected on that very premise.
    Hope and change and all that stuff.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,699

Your current leader got elected on that very premise.
    Hope and change and all that stuff.

Give me a break. That's a dumb correlation. The fact is, Trump probably has no opinion on the Turkish coup, or is waiting for the thing to play out so he can be Captain Hindsight.

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016
    ^^^
    You've just described 98% of the people on this train.
    Wait and see.

Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited July 2016

pence just blew any chance that trump had. his record is going to come to light and clinton is going to hit him fiercely.

funniest part of all of this, pence was nearly recalled last year over the religious freedom law. now pence has to drop out of the governor's race. it is the best possible outcome. come november pence will be unemployed and indiana will have a new governor who is not a total fucking moron.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Palin 2: Electric Boogaloo! This nearly convinces me he's a plant for Hillary. After what happened in Orlando, there is NO WAY (no PJ pun intended) people will accept an extremely anti gay VP. Jesus FC, even Cheney supports LGBT albeit because of family.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,774
    There's a very good 2 minute video of author/historian David McCullough (who seldom talks about current politics but understand it all well being the historian he is) going around on FB. If anyone has a link, would be worth putting it up here.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,343
    Scott Baio will be speaking on Monday night.

Only winners and A list celebrities at Trump's convention.

Hahahaha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    mrussel1 said:

OnWis97 said:

BS44325 said:

It's Pence

he just sealed his fate of never becoming POTUS.
    No...this is his best chance. If Trump wins (which is probably a 50/50 shot at this point), he'll probably quit after not having the interest/energy in about six months. Then Pence is President. The only way an "I hate the icky gays" guy can get the white house is by coming in as VP.
    There is no way that Trump has a 50/50 chance of becoming president. Mike Pence is actually a horrible choice. He an extreme right winger. Once the independent voters realize how far right he is, check for Hilary. All trump did was ensure he got the evangelical vote. And thone voters are shrinking by the year. That's it. He isn't getting any more people to turn out on election day because of pence. He should have went with his gut. Christie would have expected been a much better choice
    Christie has a terrible reputation right now. He is super unpopular in Jersey and everyone knows about BridgeGate. Trump only had bad choices available to him. I actually think this, or Sessions, was the best of a terrible set of options. Doesn't make him a good option though.
    So what that Christie is unpopular in new Jersey? Trump won't win new Jersey with or without him.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

pence just blew any chance that trump had. his record is going to come to light and clinton is going to hit him fiercely.

funniest part of all of this, pence was nearly recalled last year over the religious freedom law. now pence has to drop out of the governor's race. it is the best possible outcome. come november pence will be unemployed and indiana will have a new governor who is not a total fucking moron.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Palin 2: Electric Boogaloo! This nearly convinces me he's a plant for Hillary. After what happened in Orlando, there is NO WAY (no PJ pun intended) people will accept an extremely anti gay VP. Jesus FC, even Cheney supports LGBT albeit because of family.
    These conspiracy theories are hilarious
  • Options

Hahahaha

It could be good. I can't wait to hear what he has to say. Cool socks. http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Newest-speaker-to-join-Donald-Trump-at-the-RNC-Scott-Baio.html

"I’m not going to tell you what I’m talking about because I don’t know exactly what it is that I’m talking about"
    “It’s very simple, because when he speaks I understand him,” Baio said. “He speaks like I speak, he communicates with people very well. I want him, as any one person can do, to go into Washington and blow it up.”

Now this is funny click on this http://trumpdonald.org/

• Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,407
    brianlux said:

There's a very good 2 minute video of author/historian David McCullough (who seldom talks about current politics but understand it all well being the historian he is) going around on FB. If anyone has a link, would be worth putting it up here.

There's a Facebook page titled "Historians on Trump". Good stuff.
  • Options

Hahahaha

It could be good. I can't wait to hear what he has to say. Cool socks. http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Newest-speaker-to-join-Donald-Trump-at-the-RNC-Scott-Baio.html

"I’m not going to tell you what I’m talking about because I don’t know exactly what it is that I’m talking about"
    “It’s very simple, because when he speaks I understand him,” Baio said. “He speaks like I speak, he communicates with people very well. I want him, as any one person can do, to go into Washington and blow it up.”

You can't wait to hear what Scott Baio has to say? Haha

"I don't know exactly what it is that I'm talking about." -
    Scott Baio.

Writes itself, folks.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,871
    Apparently Dana White (UFC prez) is speaking at the RNC. Makes me want to cancel my fight pass subscription.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126

Apparently Dana White (UFC prez) is speaking at the RNC. Makes me want to cancel my fight pass subscription.

Well the RNC is going to be a circus......just without the octagon ring.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options

Because he's a republican?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,871

Because he's a republican?
    It was mostly tongue in cheek, but no, not because he's a republican. Because he's a Drumpfian.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,660

Hahahaha

Wait, what? This isn't real, is it? Scott Baio?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126

Hahahaha

I bet you somebody will wear those socks to the convention.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p said:

Hahahaha

I bet you somebody will wear those socks to the convention.

Peace

Yeah....Scott Baio.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Hahahaha

Wait, what? This isn't real, is it? Scott Baio?
    Only the finest D list celebrities for this one
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Speaking of Baio, I just watched the Nostalgia Critic review of Baby Geniuses 2 which has him and fellow supporter, Voight. Makes you wonder why his supporters do a lot of crap.

At least Voight can act as evidenced on Ray Donovan.
  • Options

These conspiracy theories are hilarious
    What was it Kurt Cobain said in Territorial Pissings?
  • Options

Hahahaha

You can't wait to hear what Scott Baio has to say? Haha

"I don't know exactly what it is that I'm talking about." -
    Scott Baio.

Writes itself, folks.
    Says the star of Baby Geniuses 2! :lol:
  • Options

Speaking of Baio, I just watched the Nostalgia Critic review of Baby Geniuses 2 which has him and fellow supporter, Voight. Makes you wonder why his supporters do a lot of crap.

I've got his car parked right outside.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996

Hahahaha

Scott Baio. David McCullough. You choose.

Here's a link to the McCullough thing - it's pretty great.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/14/historians-trump-issue-scathing-denunciations-trumps-qualifactions.html
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,699
    edited July 2016

Yeah right... the Jerk Store called...
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,774
    Enkidu said:

Hahahaha

Scott Baio. David McCullough. You choose.

Here's a link to the McCullough thing - it's pretty great.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/14/historians-trump-issue-scathing-denunciations-trumps-qualifactions.html
    That's the interview! Thanks for posting it!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    mrussel1 said:

Yeah right... the Jerk Store called...
    No soup for you, Drumpf!
  • Options
    Trump holds feet to the fire.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-18/donald-trump-president-nominee-republican-national-convention/7635502
    It is historic that none of the former Republican presidents — George Bush and George W Bush — or presidential nominees — John McCain and Mitt Romney — will make an appearance.

"I'm sure that Mr Trump will say whatever he wants to say. I don't think he would be interested in my input," Mr McCain has said.

Prominent candidates from this campaign, like Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio, have also pulled out.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Wow what a train wreck this 60 Minutes interview was. Awkward as fuck. Actually felt just a little bad for Pence.

Trump is an immature 12 year old.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Wow what a train wreck this 60 Minutes interview was. Awkward as fuck. Actually felt just a little bad for Pence.

Trump is an immature 12 year old.

Which clip?
    This one? http://www.cbsnews.com/news/unaired-60-minutes-clips-with-trump-and-pence/
This discussion has been closed.