Options

Win a signed Mexico 2015 Ames Poster & setlist - More prizes added

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
edited December 2015 in The Porch
Quite recently I posted here to encourage folk to head over to www.collectionzz.com and showcase their collections, be it Pearl jam or anything else they may be involved with, like sports memorabilia, watches, posters, art, stamps, coins, ....pretty much anything.

The site is constantly being developed and there is some serious drive behind it at the moment to boost its profile, and get some traction moving forward. There are huge plans afoot for the site generally, and the vision I have had shared is immense. The numbers are building, the traffic is building and now the fun starts to get that word out there even further.

The first planned contest is just starting. The prize - a fully signed Mexico Ames poster from the 2015 show with a stage used setlist to accompany it. The rules of the contest are in the link below, but basically anyone with a Pearl jam poster collection just needs to photograph the collection and post it up on the site to enter, it doesn't even have to be huge, 5 posters is the minimum, and credit is given for collections that might be smaller in numbers but of perhaps higher value and rarity. The contest in that respect has been designed to be as fair as possible.

Images in the link too.

https://www.collectionzz.com/contests/pearljamposters

Please read, enter for your chance, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know
Post edited by pdalowsky on

Comments

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,488
    Cool, do the posters have to be hanging on the wall? Just took mine down as i'm renovating the man cave right now. I can lean them against the wall lol
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Not at all, framed, unframed, portfolio, or flatfile. Presentation matters not, only the product itself.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,488
    Sweet
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    oh forgot a random guitar pick too
  • Options
    Costs nothing to enter or join - free chance
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,785
    Is this really only open to US residents?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

Is this really only open to US residents?

I don't think it is but will double check
  • Options
    Confirmed - contest open worldwide
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,785
    Ok thanks it just says US residents in the official rules so I thought I would check.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    edited December 2015
    I can't register...I get this:

• Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    cool, will do it over the weekend - a lot of poster tubes to open :-/
    can I add the AP Bogota when arrives if before Jan 10th?
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options

cool, will do it over the weekend - a lot of poster tubes to open :-/
    can I add the AP Bogota when arrives if before Jan 10th?

please do :)
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,307
    This is great Paul!!
  • Options
    cheers Shane
  • Options
    3 more posters added to the contest

and remember, the draw is entirely random....anyone who enters has a chance, you don't need to own 30 1998 posters to win this.

get those collections posted :)
  • Options
    Bump to get posters posted
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    up
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    Great idea for a site. Perfect way to display framed posters. Very generous contest too.
    Hopefully more people will sign up and use the site. Would love to see how it would look if everyone who posts in the framed poster thread posted their collection there.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,307
    How long is this open for Paul? Not sure if I missed it. Should have my collection out of storage very soon!!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    yes paul, please give me another week. I'm over my head but things slow down for me next week and I will be glad to get some posters posted up (get it, see what i did there?) posters..;posted? ah nevermind
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    Hoping to have mine up soon as well.
  • Options
    yes a week would be great
  • Options
    You've got a few weeks gents... Wanna see a ton of collections , maybe collections of frames efforts ... Derbydave I'm looking at you :)
  • Options
    everytime I try I get this...........tried 2 browers

500 Internal Server Error
    If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong.

anyone else get this?
  • Options
    Hey bud.... I am actually the founder of Collectionzz. I'm about to run to dinner and will wb more later to introduce myself more appropriately to the forum. Like many of you, collecting rock n roll memorabilia started with me loving the music and PJ is tops on my list...

Would you mind sending an email to me ilinde@collectionzz.com and cc connect@collectionzz.com so I can get some quick additional details? Don't want to go back / forth on thread :)

My tech guys just tried to replicate that issue and couldn't. May be due to your browser versions. We will likely fix for you ASAP!! And thanks so much for everyone's time, support, and interest. Paul said it very well a couple times here.... We really plan on doing some special things for the collecting community and this is all inning 1

Ian
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    il201535 said:

Hey bud.... I am actually the founder of Collectionzz. I'm about to run to dinner and will wb more later to introduce myself more appropriately to the forum. Like many of you, collecting rock n roll memorabilia started with me loving the music and PJ is tops on my list...

Would you mind sending an email to me ilinde@collectionzz.com and cc connect@collectionzz.com so I can get some quick additional details? Don't want to go back / forth on thread :)

My tech guys just tried to replicate that issue and couldn't. May be due to your browser versions. We will likely fix for you ASAP!! And thanks so much for everyone's time, support, and interest. Paul said it very well a couple times here.... We really plan on doing some special things for the collecting community and this is all inning 1

Ian

Awesome. Looking forward to the future.
  • Options
    Thanks very much ! And eyecanwalk, that issue should be fixed
  • Options
    il201535 said:

il201535 said:

Any issues with the site bounce them to me or Ian here. They will be fixed almost immediately, Ian is extremely proactive on the site and has great attention to detail

So come on let's see some more collections. How many pearl jam poster buyers post here?
  • Options
    Posted a good chunk of mine :)