Options

New fund-raiser raffle: KONG MSG Poster included! Updates with winners happening now!

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
edited January 2016 in Lost Dogs
***NOTE: Please go to the 5th or 6th post further down on page 1 here as more prizes are available but there is a limit on how much I can post and didn't realize it until now LOL that some got cut off***
A special thanks first and foremost to those who made this one happen. I vowed never to do another raffle again as they are a pain in the rear but I couldn't resist after seeing what was included.
All net proceeds (after any expenses including shipping to the winners etc) will benefit not 1 but 2 amazing Pearl Jam inspired organizations:

1) Given to Live (www.giventolive.com):
Given To Live is a live music project based in the UK that makes going to live music possible for the vulnerable, excluded, disabled and disadvantaged. We believe everyone deserves to experience live music. Inspired by Pearl Jam, their activism and their fans. The idea was planted at the Oakland show in '13 and took root in April '14. Facebook link-
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Given-To-Live/814123041937589

2) Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey (http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org/): Run by yours truly, we send care packages to boost the morale of our brave women and men in uniform deployed to the Middle East and then we welcome them home like rock stars here in the South Jersey area.

$1 per entry. $1 = 1 entry. $5 = 5 entries. $10 = 10 entries. $100 = 100 entries and so on....

Want to participate? PM me please and I will reply with Paypal instructions
Want to donate an item as a prize? PM me for that too

As most of you know, I have a lot going on at home so if I don't get back to you right away, please hang in there as I will eventually LOL
Thank you thank you thank you. May the Force be with you all...good luck!

***more prizes to be added hopefully often so check back for updates!***

Some of the available prizes (in no particular order of value or worth) to be chosen by winners are:
1. Donkey Kong MSG 2010 - show edition, mint

2. 2nd press Into The Wild vinyl (Music on Vinyl version)
(not pictured)

3. S/N Ames DC 08 mint
imageimage

4. PJ Notebook

5. Amongst the Waves green sealed vinyl single - mint

6. Unthought Known #’d vinyl single (small rip due to getting stuck)

7. Vinyl Singles – Shadow, MLB RSD Hold your head up, Free Ride – clear - all mint

8. Vinyl Singles – Brad RSD clear, Po and 4 fathers, Eat Pray Love - all mint

9. 10C holiday vinyl singles – 95 History, 05 Little Sister, 09 Turning Mist, 10 No Jeremy - all mint

10. Zippo – silver EV into the wild pose - slight use

11. 98 pin set and avocado pin set

12. Yellow Poncho w/ PJ cross, Orange Bonnaroo Poncho, black and red PJ tote bags

13. Black PJ tote bag, 08 bootleg string backpack, and 03 riot act tour book

14. PJ Bomb sticker

15. sticker set 1 (about 10)

16. sticker set 2 (about 10)

17. PJ/Who and Yield snap back hats

18. Riot Act 03 US tour poster (pin holes), Chris Cornell poster, 06 Avocado Promo poster

19. PJ Toronto 09 Klausen show poster - mint

20. PJ San Jose 11 Cliver (mint) and PJ Ottawa 11 Ames (PJ S/D sale corner ding) show posters

21. Soto – prints on wood – The Candy Eaters (non PJ)

22. 45's Death Cab for Cutie: Soul Meets Body, RSD In Living Stero!, Soundgarden: RSD Hunted Down (orange), & Foo Fighters: Best of You (Not pictured)

23. 45's AC/DC: Shoot to Thrill RSD, Pink Flyod: ABITW (white), Who: Happy Jack / Whiskey Man, & Ramones/Red Hot Chilli Peppers: RSD Havana Affair (Not pictured)
24. Mike McCready SIGNED Blue Mad Season River of Deceit Vinyl (Not pictured)

25. Red Mad Season River of Deceit Vinyl (Not pictured)
26. Blue Mad Season River of Deceit Vinyl (Not pictured)

More prizes below!
Post edited by elwayvedder on

Comments

• Options
    you had me at raffle!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,640
    Awesome!!! Thanks Dave!
    When is the deadline for buying tix?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Awesome!!! Thanks Dave!
    When is the deadline for buying tix?

great question. we will keep this going at least thru the new year since funds are low for a lot as they are all buying me more merch for the holidays!!
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Wow so many great prizes Bump :bee:
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    Dave, I'm totally humbled.
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I just realized the forums cut my post off. More prizes:
    27. Mike/Stone guitar string bracelet ( Unfortunately, during the tour, these stage used guitar strings were mixed up. You will be definitely getting a real stage used guitar string bracelet of either Stone or Mike but unfortunately we cannot tell you which exactly of the 2 it will be. )

28. Mike/Stone guitar string bracelet ( Unfortunately, during the tour, these stage used guitar strings were mixed up. You will be definitely getting a real stage used guitar string bracelet of either Stone or Mike but unfortunately we cannot tell you which exactly of the 2 it will be. )

29. Mike/Stone guitar string bracelet ( Unfortunately, during the tour, these stage used guitar strings were mixed up. You will be definitely getting a real stage used guitar string bracelet of either Stone or Mike but unfortunately we cannot tell you which exactly of the 2 it will be. )

30. David Hale GCF AP (which did arrive with a bent corner) donated by AndyFarrimond

31. 2 sticker GCF stickers from the NYC show (NYPD and Apple stickers) donated by Tempo

32. día de los muertos sticker set donated by Ident!

33. 2011 Montreal poster show edition donated by Black35!

34. Topps baseball card set that includes EV throwing out a pitch etc (also many others in here including Jack White etc)

35. Mad season @ the Moore LP

36. $20 10C gift card!!

37. $15 10c gift card!

38. "Celebrating The Who with Pete Townshend and Eddie Vedder" poster

39. a signed FTM poster
    Post edited by elwayvedder on
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Damn you, elwayvedder! You know I can't resist one of your raffles. In!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    bump for the hope of a tour announcement this week!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,723
    unreal
  • Options
    are any of the pictures working in the OP? Yesterday they were but now they arent displaying for me. UGH
  • Options

Let's double dose this and bump.

No pics Dave...
  • Options

Let's double dose this and bump.

No pics Dave...
    ugh. ok. will try to resolve later. have to take wife on a hot date to get her chemo LOL
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,723

are any of the pictures working in the OP? Yesterday they were but now they arent displaying for me. UGH

not for me, you haven't run out of bandwidth on the photo site they are stored at?
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,489
    Ooooh another raffle, I'm in. pm sent!!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    pictures fixed i hope!
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    BLACK35 said:

Ooooh another raffle, I'm in. pm sent!!

Yes. This.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    pdalowsky said:

not for me, you haven't run out of bandwidth on the photo site they are stored at?
    You know, I don't even know what that means. Some super tech groove there PD :-)
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    more prizes added! :)
  • Options
    I'll buy tickets I'm the next few weeks, bump :bee:
  • Options
    LoveboatKmanLoveboatKman Australia Posts: 289
    i'm in, i'll pm a bit later today :)
  • Options
    Bump I just saw the photos, the Soto wood print is so cute :bee:
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    I'm in as well - PM sent. I hope all is well with your wife, Dave.
  • Options
    BUMP!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Keep this at the top :cow:
  • Options
    JB23237JB23237 Posts: 1,373
    Donation sent last nite bump.
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
    EV w/ PT celebrating the Who Rosemont Theatre Rosemont IL 2015
  • Options
    JB23237 said:

Donation sent last nite bump.

donation received and appreciated bump!
  • Options
    what do i have to add to get more entries? hmmm...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,640

Maybe nothing! I bet a lot of people are holding off, since this is going to go for a long time (that's certainly what I'm doing... I won't be buying tix until after xmas!). But of course more awesome prizes never hurts! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Have you posted this on the Porch?
    ELITIST FUK