Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    brianlux said:

Q. Are We Not Men? A: We Are Data!

You know precisely what I mean. I hope you don't draw conclusions on the employment type of well over half the nation based on the experiences of your father. ...how many years ago? 40 plus I'm guessing?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

You know precisely what I mean. I hope you don't draw conclusions on the employment type of well over half the nation based on the experiences of your father. ...how many years ago? 40 plus I'm guessing?
    I thought you said you bandwidth was used up and had to sign off for the month?
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,048
    mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

Jimminy Cricket, how old do you think I am?? No, only a little over 30.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options

mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

He has RBR (rapid bandwidth recovery).
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux said:

mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

I swear you once said you were 60ish
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

Please limit your discussion to Hillary.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,782
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

I swear you once said you were 60ish
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

Please limit your discussion to Hillary.
    I am about 4 years younger than Hillary Clinton. If she wins, we will have a very old president.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    This is funny because it's true.
    What Trump and Hillary do to each other.
  • Options

brianlux said:
    This is funny because it's true.
    What Trump and Hillary do to each other.
    I love that gif, it is so perfect!

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    The WSJ article is pay only..
    Please don't make me ever fund a Breitbart operation with a click.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    Hmmm...I managed to click through on the WSJ. I know people on here hate breitbart but not all articles are "opinion". There are many with meat. I read every left wing rag without hesitation as I feel it's important to do so...you all should do the same with the right.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    Hmmm...I managed to click through on the WSJ. I know people on here hate breitbart but not all articles are "opinion". There are many with meat. I read every left wing rag without hesitation as I feel it's important to do so...you all should do the same with the right.
    I read Reason, American Conservative (my personal favorite, even though I don't like Pat, I like the other writers), Weekly Standard, NRO and a few more. Breitbart... eh... it's the worst of the Trump cheerleaders. I kind of draw my line there.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited August 2016
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    I read Reason, American Conservative (my personal favorite, even though I don't like Pat, I like the other writers), Weekly Standard, NRO and a few more. Breitbart... eh... it's the worst of the Trump cheerleaders. I kind of draw my line there.
    I hear ya and I actually think Andrew Breitbart would not have liked Trump but who knows. However...not all Breitbart articles are the same. Some are cheerleading and others are real news you wouldn't get elsewhere. As long as one can recognize the difference.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,547
    HRC gets the bigger convention bounce
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I love Hillary
    :smile:
  • Options
    ^^^
    I like that article you posted.
    (Warning it may lead to using bandwidth if you click on it though)
    Very well stated.
    Hillary for POTUS!
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited August 2016
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    240 days and still no press conference. Recent CNN poll says 68% of Americans don't find Clinton to be honest or trustworthy.
    How unfortunate for the American people.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,199
    tonifig8 said:

240 days and still no press conference. Recent CNN poll says 68% of Americans don't find Clinton to be honest or trustworthy.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now

Yeah you got her there man....
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    tonifig8 said:

She'll avoid a press conference as long as she can.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672

tonifig8 said:

You should be so proud man. Good on you and your crooked candidate.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

You should be so proud man. Good on you and your crooked candidate.
    Oh I am. Thanks for your opinion on Hillary. If you think she is crooked I can't imagine what you think about Drumpf.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    New York Giants Owner Jonathan Tisch will host a Clinton fundraiser at his Hampton's home later this month. Tickets for the event cost $33,000. Apple CEO Tim Cook will also host a Clinton fundraiser; the invitation for that fundraiser lists three different contribution levels: $50,000, $10,000, and $2,700. (In June, Cook hosted a fundraiser for Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.) Tim Kaine is also hitting the fundraising circuit, headlining his first campaign fundraiser in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. That event will come on the heels of President Obama's fundraiser, in Atlanta, for Clinton's joint fundraising committee with the Democratic National Committee and state parties. That event costs $5,000 to attend and $25,000 to host.

http://pagesix.com/2016/08/01/clinton-heads-back-to-hamptons-for-33k-ticket-fundraiser/
    Hillary Clinton will head east this summer for a fundraising event with the Hamptons’ 1 percent.

Sources tell us that Loews Hotels CEO and New York Giants co-owner Jonathan Tisch will host an event for the Democratic nominee at his gorgeous estate in Bridgehampton along with Rudin Management head Bill Rudin, charging a hefty $33,000 per head.

Tisch, who is also chairman emeritus of the United States Travel Association, is on a list of donors who have given from $100,000 to $500,000 and have supported each of Bill and Hillary’s campaigns since 1992.

Hillary has called Rudin a “great friend” before.

He backed her early, shelling out $25,000 in 2015.
    ... And apologists swear she's not crooked.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Free said:

New York Giants Owner Jonathan Tisch will host a Clinton fundraiser at his Hampton's home later this month. Tickets for the event cost $33,000. Apple CEO Tim Cook will also host a Clinton fundraiser; the invitation for that fundraiser lists three different contribution levels: $50,000, $10,000, and $2,700. (In June, Cook hosted a fundraiser for Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.) Tim Kaine is also hitting the fundraising circuit, headlining his first campaign fundraiser in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. That event will come on the heels of President Obama's fundraiser, in Atlanta, for Clinton's joint fundraising committee with the Democratic National Committee and state parties. That event costs $5,000 to attend and $25,000 to host.

http://pagesix.com/2016/08/01/clinton-heads-back-to-hamptons-for-33k-ticket-fundraiser/

Hillary Clinton will head east this summer for a fundraising event with the Hamptons’ 1 percent.

Sources tell us that Loews Hotels CEO and New York Giants co-owner Jonathan Tisch will host an event for the Democratic nominee at his gorgeous estate in Bridgehampton along with Rudin Management head Bill Rudin, charging a hefty $33,000 per head.

Tisch, who is also chairman emeritus of the United States Travel Association, is on a list of donors who have given from $100,000 to $500,000 and have supported each of Bill and Hillary’s campaigns since 1992.

Hillary has called Rudin a “great friend” before.

He backed her early, shelling out $25,000 in 2015.
    ... And apologists swear she's not crooked.

Amazing how she does that all out in the open and shit....

• Options
    Good for Nina Turner... Bad for the Greens. Somehow Jill Stein thought that she was qualified to be a heartbeat away from leading the US Armed Forces. This shows how wholly unqualified Jill Stein is, as much as it shows how smart Nina Turner is.

Nina Turner will remain a Democrat.

The former Ohio state senator from Cleveland said Monday evening that she has rejected an offer to run for vice president this fall on the Green Party's ticket.

Turner had been among the most prominent supporters of Bernie Sanders' unsuccessful bid for the Democratic presidential nomination. Jill Stein, the Green Party's presumptive nominee for president, asked Turner over the weekend about joining her campaign, which is aiming to attract Sanders' supporters.

"I'm going to keep fighting in the party, even though I'm disappointed," Turner said in a telephone interview. "I'm a Democrat, and that's worth fighting for."

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2016/08/nina_turner_turns_down_offer_t.html
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    mrussel1 said:

This shows how wholly unqualified Jill Stein is, as much as it shows how smart Nina Turner is.

how so?
  • Options
    polaris_x said:

mrussel1 said:

This shows how wholly unqualified Jill Stein is, as much as it shows how smart Nina Turner is.

how so?
    Because Nina Turner, as exciting as she may be, is not ready to be the VP or the President. Her experience in no way qualifies her for that position. Jill Stein's decision to invite her shows me that she did not weigh the role of the president when making that decision, she simply looked for a way to suck votes from Clinton.
This discussion has been closed.