Home Recordings - post em'

1235»

Comments

• I do all the writing, recording, producing demos for my original band MM3, all our tunes are streaming at mm3band.com plus some covers and live stuff, no PJ covers but there is a Mad Season cover of "I Don't Know Anything" https://mikemeagher.bandcamp.com/track/i-dont-know-anything-mad-season-cover

Thanks for sharing man - you guys are rocking!
    Thank you so much !!
  • GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,874
    Some cool stuff in here. Thanks for sharing guys!
    this is a song I created on my ipad one night while backpacking in Europe. No actual instruments. The plan is to do re do it soon, properly, along with about 13 other songs. Some are happier than others:)
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Some cool stuff in here. Thanks for sharing guys!
    this is a song I created on my ipad one night while backpacking in Europe. No actual instruments. The plan is to do re do it soon, properly, along with about 13 other songs. Some are happier than others:)

Awesome! And still the best avatar on the board. LARP!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,874

Awesome! And still the best avatar on the board. LARP!!

Thank you! haha, yeah, that character cracks me up. Joe Lotruglio in general
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • BHealyBHealy Flagstaff, ArizonaPosts: 463
    I've been working on this one on and off for awhile. I screwed up a couple times, but here's a quick cover of "Given to Fly."
  • BHealy said:

I've been working on this one on and off for awhile. I screwed up a couple times, but here's a quick cover of "Given to Fly."

Love it! Great work!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Little something from a long time ago

www.cluthelee.com
  • Don't think I've shared this one.

www.cluthelee.com
  • Something from earlier this year.

www.cluthelee.com
  • BHealyBHealy Flagstaff, ArizonaPosts: 463

BHealy said:

Love it! Great work!
    Thank you!
  • Posted this elsewhere but...
    I put together a full (abridged) PJ setlist...but made up only of songs in the key of E, so that they work as a medley.
    Enjoy!
  • Posted this up yesterday. Finally finished demo-ing it 2 days ago.

www.cluthelee.com
1235»