Options

2015 Ten Club Analog Shirt (& Limited Edition Items?)

slinger256slinger256 Victoria Posts: 371
edited January 2015 in The Porch
Post edited by slinger256 on

Comments

• Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    Yeah, nice shirt but I live in San Francisco.
    I wouldn't feel comfortable walking around in one of those...
    Seriously.
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,402
    Luggage tags?!?
  • Options
    ryph raphryph raph Posts: 887
    Almost as good as two ply toilet paper. :-&
    10-26-91 Cleveland
    4-2-92
    7-29-92
    5-4-95 Hovercraft / Cleveland
    8-26-98
    4-25-03
    5-20-06
    8-21-08 E.V. Chicago
    10-31-09 Philadelphia
    5-09-10 Cleveland
    5-10-10 Buffalo
    6-26-11 E.V. Detroit
    10-11-13 Pittsburgh
    10-12-13 Buffalo
    10-29-13 Charlottesville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    8-22-16 Chicago

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    I wonder what the other limited edition item they mention is??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    The luggage tags...
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444
    I don't see no coupon code.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Oh, right. Didn't see those.... huh. Well gee.... it's like Sophie's fucking choice. :P

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=3228
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    So no more stickers eh?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Thank god, lol.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    No more posters of bears and deer with 10c logos?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Coupon code won't be available to you until your 2015 membership renewal happens.
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Well, at least the T is not white like a few years ago. So, I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Not sure about the luggage tags.

This would have been a perfect opportunity for a slip mat.
  • Options
    Yeah, a slip mat would have been great.... but they can actually sell a slip mat - those would go like hotcakes. If they ever do one they'd be smart to sell it instead of making it the membership item.
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444
    PJ_Soul wrote: »
    Coupon code won't be available to you until your 2015 membership renewal happens.

I see now how it works, thanks
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Just saved me $30, I'd rather go back to digital membership. Thanks 10C.

Pretty much all of the 'bonus' items for Analog membership (t-shirts, sticker pack etc) have been awful.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    TheGhostTheGhost Posts: 534
    Keeping the analog membership for the vinyl. The rest has been pretty useless. And I'm never going to wear a tshirt that says "i'm analog" on it.
    Your light made us stars
  • Options
    The luggage tags would be better if they had some sort of Pearl jam significance on them
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Slip mat is a great idea!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, ditto. The vinyl and Deep mag are good, so I am not bitter about paying more for an analog membership, but really I don't think that any thought at all goes into these membership items. It kind of seems like 10C slapped the "gift" label on them (not sure what makes them free though... the money to make and mail these things comes from somewhere - if not from out membership fees, then where from?), and therefore they feel like it doesn't even matter what they are. Any old crap will do. That's what it feels like. Or maybe their standards are just a lot lower than most people's, I dunno ... I'm not really concerned with whether or not I or anyone likes the items in an emotional context; it just seems like a real waste of resources to produce something that no one even really likes. My guess is that 80% of those who collect on this "gift" will just be doing it because they have a right to it because of their membership fee. Not because they actually want the specific item. I say save the raw materials and the fuel it costs to ship these things. I'd cancel the "gift" altogether.

Anyway, happy new year 10C! The "gift" has problems that are hard to understand, but besides that, thanks for being 10C. ;)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 946
    wow. glad I changed to digital/. unfortunately in recent years there hasnt been too much merch that interests me, it just looks poorly designed in my opinion.
  • Options
    T-shirt OR luggage tag as part of your membership. If you want both, you'll have to pay for the other one.
    Target Center - Jun 30, 1998
    Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000
    Xcel Energy Center - Jun 16, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003
    Fort William Garden - Sep 09, 2005
    Xcel Energy Center - Jun 27, 2006
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    Xcel Energy Center - Oct 19, 2014
    Xcel Energy Center - August 31, 2023
    Xcel Energy Center - September 2, 2023
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Meh more of the same shit
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    You pay 20$ for be a member ,have access to fan club tickets,to listen the radio,got access to fan only sales,use the forum
    you pay another 20$ for a free bootleg download ,a magazine and a vinyl holiday single
    This item is for FREE..gift...they didnt have to do it..its a bonus....so its more than ok for me
    i would prefer to be differen t item every year..but no pro..whatever is ok...its a gift...
    happy new year 10c club and all the fans..wish u all the best
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    The large print saying I'M ANALOG looks silly. Why not put a cool PJ pic and logo on the front and have the I'M ANALOG bit on one of the sleeves. And where is my I'M DIGITAL T-shirt? ;)
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    You pay 20$ for be a member ,have access to fan club tickets,to listen the radio,got access to fan only sales,use the forum
    you pay another 20$ for a free bootleg download ,a magazine and a vinyl holiday single
    This item is for FREE..gift...they didnt have to do it..its a bonus....so its more than ok for me
    i would prefer to be differen t item every year..but no pro..whatever is ok...its a gift...
    happy new year 10c club and all the fans..wish u all the best

Not quite correct. Digital members get the Deep magazine (digitally) and the holiday single (digitally), neither of which bother me because I don't need a print magazine, and I don't do vinyl.

You are correct that only the analog members get the free spiffy shirts, though.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    We offer free gift wrap at the gallery that I work at. This reminds me of that. Give a customer something and they'll still bitch about it. Wow.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    I'm a log.... Lol
    That's what I see every time...hehe.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    edited January 2015
    TheGhost wrote: »
    Keeping the analog membership for the vinyl. The rest has been pretty useless. And I'm never going to wear a tshirt that says "i'm analog" on it.

Vinyl and bootleg code makes the extra $20 worth it for me. I believe the vinyl by itself is $10...and yeah, I'll use the bootleg code sooner or later. Plus, I like having a physical magazine...something leaf through, something I can't press a "delete" button on and don't have to worry about pressing a "zoom in" button to read clearly.

PLUS...there's an ongoing rumor...the more you spend at 10C shop, the better your chances in the ticket lotto, which I don't believe, but whatever.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    PLUS...there's an ongoing rumor...the more you spend at 10C shop, the better your chances in the ticket lotto, which I don't believe, but whatever.

Definately false. 100% false.
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    what what??? ^^^
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....